Open for Readings - RWS + Energy Oracle + Moonology Advice

• @ScorpVirgo said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 - Hi and so sorry for the SUPER late reply. I want to thank you so much for the reading. According to your reading, I guess I need to stay single for longer. I've not been in a relationship for close to 10 years, and thought I met a nice Virgo last Fall - he turned out to be nothing and told me he just wanted to be friends so I stopped talking to him further. I met him through a university masters program, and we are teamed up in other groups together for future classes so I didn't want it to become too uncomfortable with him since we have to work together again in the future. I guess I have to stay patient and see if someone MAY come along for me one day.

I also recently just signed up to build a house - should be ready in the Fall. I also graduate this Fall so lots of fun things happening. I will concentrate on that for now. I just wish something positive in love would happen for me since it's been SO long since I've had anyone care for me as a partner. Looking forward to bringing in more positivity this year!

@ScorpVirgo - hey dear, thank you so much for replying back. Yes I understand your situation but I'm loving the positive approach. You seem to be sorted with your thinking and expectations. thats wonderful. Positivity attracts abundance and I hope the special someone arrives for you sooner than later.
    good luck with the house and graduation, exciting achievements ❤ ❤

• @Jana-Star said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 thank you. Yes I am building up my equipment at home and looking to go live , so I can network , increase followers etc.

Thank you so much for this .

It is much appreciated.

I have a few collaborations and was meant to travel abroad, but Covid has stopped a lot.

At the beginning of the year when I pulled a tarot card for myself I got the world card 😂

Thanks so much for taking your time once again to do a reading.

Blessings xoxo

Hey @Jana-Star - it was my pleasure. Thank you for your kind words ! ❤
    World again lol 🙂
    I know covid has been a bummer but I hope you achieve all your goals of going online as soon as possible. You seem to be progressing well. Lots of goodluck your way ! ❤ ❤

• @Bluangel27 said in Open for Readings - General / February 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06

I have had a lot of issues in the way of my idea career goals. I had issues with my health, not knowing how to study properly etc. I now have an upward trend of success with my GPA. This covid mess still in the way of me doing things I need to do. I am still having trouble finding doctors to shadow and one to write a letter of recommendation for me. I just signed up for a testing date today for the MCAT, I am so nervous about that test.

Like how long I gotta wait for some movement???? Like what is close????

Just a lot of stress, and covid is the most annoying thing in the world right now.

Hey @Bluangel27 - yes Covid has brought so many things at a stand still, it is bugging really!
    I hope you get the doctor recommendation soon. Wow, study well and don't worry. Definitely you will score well as you mentioned you have good grades.
    I think Community and Patience were very important cards for you in my last reading - hope you get connected to relevant people and try and stay as patient as possible. I know it is easier said than done and its tough stalling time waiting for things. But in the meantime I guess studying will keep you busy lol
    Good luck ❤ ❤

• @dancervibes06 said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

Seek help from therapists which you feel low. Immunity wise it is delicate time so stay safe as precautions are better than cure.

Hi Dancer!

I really appreciate this reading. I got to tell you that I'm working with LOA. However, one thing I am not sure how to handle is the love part. Lets say I've been manifesting improving my relationship with my exboyfriend. There has been lots of progress. Some have to do with our conversations that sometimes involve love/sex related topics (so, there may be the lust energies?). We are even planning on seeing each other if Covid allows traveling to the US in the summer. But, being honest it seems that in most readings I get the advice to forget about the past, also past relationships and I do not know if I that means I should forget about him for once? Sometimes I feel like we are meant to be and with time we will get there, sometimes I feel frustrated on how slow things are with him.

On the other hand I think you hit the target on my work situation, I am very lucky of having 2 jobs doing what I was trained for. But sometimes I feel overwhelmed with my own expectations for both of them. I recently receive an invitation to apply to a position that may be a great opportunity, but I get impostor syndrome and worry of no being able to fulfill the expectations or to finally find something that I love, and is stable.

Health, you're right. Ive been working with my doctor for months trying to figure out why my leucocyte cells count is high, and lately I'm not sleeping well. I'm under much self-imposed pressure and that may be it. But we are still checking on what it could be.

So I wonder if the "broken heart" meaning the healing a hurt from long ago has to do with my ex-boyfriend or my father. My relationship with my father is completely broken right now. I send light everything a bad thought comes to my head, so I can work on forgetting him for all the hurt he caused.

Ok dear, I wanted to give you a long feedback in appreciation for your dedication with my reading. I just think you're good and the reading resonates with me in many levels. I only had the questions I expressed above.

Blessings

• @Pao said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

Seek help from therapists which you feel low. Immunity wise it is delicate time so stay safe as precautions are better than cure.

Hi Dancer!

I really appreciate this reading. I got to tell you that I'm working with LOA. However, one thing I am not sure how to handle is the love part. Lets say I've been manifesting improving my relationship with my exboyfriend. There has been lots of progress. Some have to do with our conversations that sometimes involve love/sex related topics (so, there may be the lust energies?). We are even planning on seeing each other if Covid allows traveling to the US in the summer. But, being honest it seems that in most readings I get the advice to forget about the past, also past relationships and I do not know if I that means I should forget about him for once? Sometimes I feel like we are meant to be and with time we will get there, sometimes I feel frustrated on how slow things are with him.

On the other hand I think you hit the target on my work situation, I am very lucky of having 2 jobs doing what I was trained for. But sometimes I feel overwhelmed with my own expectations for both of them. I recently receive an invitation to apply to a position that may be a great opportunity, but I get impostor syndrome and worry of no being able to fulfill the expectations or to finally find something that I love, and is stable.

Health, you're right. Ive been working with my doctor for months trying to figure out why my leucocyte cells count is high, and lately I'm not sleeping well. I'm under much self-imposed pressure and that may be it. But we are still checking on what it could be.

So I wonder if the "broken heart" meaning the healing a hurt from long ago has to do with my ex-boyfriend or my father. My relationship with my father is completely broken right now. I send light everything a bad thought comes to my head, so I can work on forgetting him for all the hurt he caused.

Ok dear, I wanted to give you a long feedback in appreciation for your dedication with my reading. I just think you're good and the reading resonates with me in many levels. I only had the questions I expressed above.

Blessings

Hey dear @Pao - Thank you so much for this detailed feedback. It makes my efforts worth while if it resonates and you can draw insights from each aspect. Thats the purpose to open people to their own subconscious thoughts and bring to surface what their inner mind already knows!
    It was nice reading for you. And I wish you get all the answers that you seek ✡

Thanks for clarifying your relationship with ex. And yes in Devil appearance could also mean lust energies affecting here lol, but its good nothing to feel bashful of, love and lust go around each other and important nonetheless.
    most readings I get the advice to forget about the past, also past relationships and I do not know if I that means I should forget about him for once? --> For this question of yours, what I understand more is yes there is need to let go of past, and release the hurt from past relationship.But it doesn't mean releasing the person altogether. People change, situations change and so do the energies and outcomes! IF you both have talked about the whys and hows of your relationship breakup, and worked upon both of your issues, then this could mean releasing past resentments of the same. Let go of the old bit in your relationship, old patterns, try to release those things which are no longer valid now. and there can be fresh start with the two of you.
    Its always YOU who will know better - if you should still be with each other or you want to be with someone new. Questions to ponder would be - what if same situations arise again? is it easy to trust each other again? Are you both on same page now?
    Your inner self will know. Meditate, do not underestimate the power of your own heart and mind, they will be your compass! You might not feel like it now but definitely when the time is right you will know the right answer!

Its nice to have got a wonderful offer in your worklife. It seems like a green signal for you to grab it!! 👍 As it does occur like you are limiting your own potential by your thoughts, take one day at a time and fill yourself with positive affirmations of confidence!
    I hope you get the answer to your health issues soon. Sleep is very important dear and I hope you can sleep better, try listening to calm music - there are many frequencies which can wind you down into deep sleep. Put it on youtube [music to induce deep sleep] or some app, hopefully you will see the difference soon.

It looks like you definitely need to release these past hurts. Whatever it is , do not pretend it doesn't exist, write it down somewhere, burn the paper and release the feelings attached to it! Venting is important. Look up heart chakra meditations and unblock your heart to its most open potential to heal itself! Practice visualization of emerald green glow at your heart centre, expanding and opening; releasing all negative emotions, breathe in love and light. Say out loud - I release all past hurt, emotions, negative feelings and I invite unconditional love into my life. I receive and give only positive vibrations of love and peace! Imagine no one has the power to hurt you or make you feel vulnerable except you.
    ... and there are many videos for heart healing meditations.

I hope you have a great month ahead.. sending you love, light, joy and healthy vibes your way ❤ ❤ 🌠 🌠

• This post is deleted!

• @dancervibes06 I am interested in a love reading for March 2021

• @Alessandra1968 said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 I am interested in a love reading for March 2021

dear @Alessandra1968 - Thanks for your request.
    I'll check this tonight and post your reading soon ❤

• Hello dancervibes06, could i have a March 2021 general reading, please?

• Woke up yesterday with my left eye playing up. Right now I cannot sleep as I am hitting the paracetamols thing I am coming down with a cold, Have had an earache for the last few weeks
    @dancervibes06 if you have time I would love a reading for March. TY Take care and stay safe.
    PS I am a Firey Rooster from a Capricorn Earth with no offspring or partner marking time until......
    Thank you for offering all of use you time, skill and ability to improve or lives.

• @dancervibes06 Hello! Thank you so much for doing this for us ! I would love a march 2021 forecast, whatever comes out comes out! LOL
    Peace and Blessings ❤

• @dancervibes06 - would it be possible to get an updated reading for March? Unfortunately my house build has been delayed for up to 6 months, pushing it into mid-2022. I'm quite disappointed, but I know it's for the best and it also gives me more time to save up money. Also - curious to see if there is an update on my love life? I have been thinking again, with lots of anxiety in tow, about that Virgo guy again...:(

• Thanks everyone for your requests, I had to be away due to my child's sickness.
    Just getting some alone time now and I will get on to your questions today one by one.
    @Alessandra1968 @moonalisa @Jayann @Sassss-13 @ScorpVirgo - thanks for your patience ❤

• @dancervibes06 - Hello, and no worries. Take your time. Hope your child is doing well now?

• Well, my child and me were hospitalized for a few days. It was very heartbreaking as she was attached to tubes, catheters, drips 😭 I think I need more healing than her now lol it was tough as a mother.
    We are back at home, recovering from a stomach infection, she is better now after the antibiotics doses.
    thanks for all your patience, understanding and prayers! 🙏
    I apologize I could not get the readings done in time..

• @Alessandra1968 said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

@dancervibes06 I am interested in a love reading for March 2021

Hey dear @Alessandra1968 - I've finally completed your long due reading for love reading in March 2021. Please accept my apologies and I hope there are insights for you in my reading for the next two-three weeks, which can be helpful for your situation.

Love Reading March 2021
    Overall Theme - Eight of Cups
    Clarified by - Three of Wands reversed, Three of Cups reversed, Eight of Words reversed
    Advice - Wheel of Fortune reversed, Page of Cups. The Lovers

Energy Oracle - Community, The World, Goddess of the Moon
    Moonology - Step out of your comfort zone

20210313_180721.jpg

The overall energy of the next two weeks is of walking away, letting go and moving towards something much more meaningful. Since your question was love related, it seems like this is a time when you have finally realized that the past influences or present scenario are no longer fulfilling to your soul. There has been some dissatisfaction and it has now urged you to embark on a journey which will be for your higher good. If not so, then take it as an advice. You need to be letting go of situations or someone which do not give you true happiness. you are being called upon to search for your true calling and your purpose in life, in terms of love it could mean stepping away from an unhappy relationship. There needs to be an honest evaluation of your current relationship, are you with someone with whom you can imagine the rest of your life, do they allow you your spiritual freedom/individual personality to blossom? Are you just in this relationship since you are scared to be alone or do not wish to go again back into the dating world.?? There are deeper truths unraveling for you and you should have the courage to undergo this massive change, willing to walk away for your better future.
    now, if you are single it could mean that you still need to do some soul-searching and accomplish your spiritual goals before you can be with someone. Please clarify your current status and it will make more sense to you- what does walking away or letting go of mean to you now presently?

From the clarifier cards, I understood that there has been some frustration/obstacles causing delays in your love life. There was also a heartbreak causing immense pain, but you are now moving on beyond the grief, there is healing happening at all levels of your physical, mental, spiritual being. the Eight of Swords reversed also talks about new clarity, freedom from your previous stuck position, there is new perspectives gained and you are no longer feeling helpless/stuck. As an advice, please remember not to cling to control as destiny cannot be changed/altered. Whatever had to happen has happened and if you try to go with the flow then better days are in store for you. Remember the cycle of life is ever turning and what is low now will definitely hit a high soon..and vice verse again. what we can do is just keep our faith in destiny and go with the flow. I also mean it could be signalling to you that the Eight of Cups moment about you moving towards your higher purpose could be a 'destined' path for you!
    Listen to your inner voice and tend to your inner child. Follow your intuition. You might be surprised, there may be a good news in love relationships. The Lovers card to be suggests a new harmonious inner peace for you, your internal conflicts will finally find the balance and your spiritual self will shine!

From the Energy Oracle, I get a sense that you should be spending more time with your community of family and friends. The world card means you might be interacting with people from overseas, is there a love potential in another country? Or you might be exploring online dating?
    The Goddess of the Moon - its a beautiful card for you. the appearance of this card tells you to closely listen to your intuition, you have the power to get intuitive information on all kinds of issues and now is the time to use it the most! There is significant blossoming of your psychic abilities, you have the power to connect to your soul, infact you can take your spiritual gifts and turn into a profession! Idk, how do you feel about this?

20210313_181220.jpg

Moonology - the Moon is asking you to step out of your comfort zone now! Let go of something/someone familiar who no longer fulfills your highest good. Its tough to leave behind familiar territory but if you do so you will be rewarded for sure. You need to leave the past behind, face a fear and get over it! If you finally find the courage to take the leap, there's a good chance you'll ask yourself - 'why did I wait so long?'

I hope it resonates, kindly let me know what could have been interpreted differently for your situation. Good luck! ❤ ❤

• @moonalisa said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

Hello dancervibes06, could i have a March 2021 general reading, please?

Hi dear @moonalisa - Here is your general reading for the rest of March and you could consider it weeks into April as well. I think it should be good enough for a month period from now, as I mentioned I was away and couldn't do this on time!

From what I understood, this is a very important time for you with respect to your health and spirituality.

Overall Theme - The Magician reversed
    Love - Ace of Wands reversed
    Money - King of Cups
    Health - The Moon, The Fool
    Work - The High Priestess
    Spirit - The Emperor, The Sun

Energy Oracle - Fourth Chakra / Heart Chakra - Archangel Raphael
    Moonology - Have faith in your dreams

20210313_182358.jpg

The overall energy of this reading is the reversed Magician. Is there someone in your life who is playing with your emotions, is not presenting his/her true self to you. The Magician in reverse usually indicates trickery, manipulation at some level. However, it could also mean that you are not using your skills to your utmost benefits! The Magician is someone who has all the tools/resources/knowledge/talent to make things work in her favor but its appearance in reverse could mean that you have hesitations and are not taking the steps forward to create your own reality. Do you doubt your own abilities to create the destiny that you want. Let go of any fears which are holding you back for you have all the skills that are required to propel yourself in your love, career, family. If you believe you can manifest!

Love - there has been a period of lull for you, and it will continue so (if you are single) The reversed Ace of Wands says there are delays in your love life but you need to be patient. Allow yourself some rest and may be better opportunities for love potential will present in the coming months, but not in the coming weeks. If you are committed to someone, there could be chances of boredom/lack of passion, remember that all relationships have dull moments and it cannot be a fairytale always. Try to communicate more with your partner, find time for each other. It will take some efforts to reignite the passion back.

Money - The King of Cups is a card of balance, emotions and stability. In terms of finances it is a good stable time and you may also be making some investments which are dear/emotional to you. May be a home, or something that you have been wanting to buy for long. It is also a reminder to stay balanced in matters of money and not go overboard or spend emotionally. You might be helping someone financially too but try to remain ;logical.

Health - the Moon card usually is a feminine card, so there could be some issues with your menstrual cycle/fertility. It could also mean that any hidden ailments will come to the surface and you will need to seek full clarity on the health related matters. Because I clarified it with the fool I think it is a positive card for you and not a negative one. There is new information coming to light and you have a new beginning in your health/fitness routine. trust your instincts. the Moon is also a card of anxiety so I think it is a good time for your mental health, you have more control over your thoughts and are now entering a good phase of physical and mental well being.

Work - The High Priestess in work related matters urges you to trust your intuition and seek help from your inner voice when you feel stuck professionally. This is a good time for learning and up-skilling yourself. You could be entering a new phase of higher education or training, or being mentored by an experienced person in your work! Soak up on all the learning that you can do right now, it seems like you are a becoming more intellectual as a person.

Spirit - The Emperor, The Sun - the presence of Emperor here somehow gives me a feeling that you are learning some new spiritual modalities under a mentor? May be you need to or have been thinking of signing up on such a course?
    The Emperor as an advice could be to get disciplined and into a structured routine, try and be more regular with meditations / rituals / prayers (whichever is suitable to you). The Sun is also a great card for spirituality which means that you are feeling very optimistic right now and spreading your inner joy wherever you go. Work on positive manifestations and you will attract good luck!

Heart Chakra - A much needed healing from a previous heartbreak is happening right now. And its time to unblock your heart and meditate with focus on your heart chakra. Archangel Raphael invites you to work on your heart chakra, open up to compassionate self-talk and allow unconditional love to flow into your life. Affirmation to use is - My fourth chakra, heart chakra is open to its perfect, healthy, joyful state. The energy of love flows through me and I live in love

Moonology - Have faith in your dreams - Don't give up! Everything will be okay in the end, if its not okay its not the end. There is every reason to be hopeful now, even if you can't see the progress you wanted doesn't mean it won't work out! Have faith in your dreams and the Universe! Look forward with positivity!

❤ ❤ I hope somethings resonated with you and there are less misses for me. Kindly let me know. Good luck!

• This post is deleted!

• @moonalisa said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

It's so good dancervibes06 that your child is ok now. it must have been extremely stressful time for you...
    Thank you for the reading, for the time you devoted to analyse the cards for me. It's been quite a peaceful and harmonious period for me for some time now both in terms of work/ money and love. It looks like my professional situation is currently quite stable and finances don't seem to be a problem either. I am single but have friends and close family who care so i do not feel lonely. i don't know about the manipulative person in my life maybe this Magician reversed is more about inner resources not fully used. My spiritual life seems to be blooming according to your reading. I do feel optimistic, my life is kind of structured and organized now which i like.:)
    As for health, a month ago I started treatment with a medicine that can help stop a certain desease from developing. Next week i am having a check-up and hope my test results will be better.
    The message 'Have faith in your dreams' is so uplifting. That's true, we should never give up on our dreams and remember to live in harmony with ourselves...
    All the best to you dancervibes06, am sending positive energy your way.:)

Hi @moonalisa - thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad to know about everything that you mentioned. Yes indeed, your reading had high priestess, moon, sun, the fool all great cards about your blooming spiritual growth! ❤ ❤ ☀ ☀ its wonderful.. for your health concern, I'm sure the test results will reveal progress and there will be good news for you there.
    Loved reading for you and so happy that you have everything structured and sorted!
    goodluck.. thanks and positive vibes your way too ✨ 🌠

• @Jayann said in Open for Readings - General Questions / March 2021 forecast !!!:

Woke up yesterday with my left eye playing up. Right now I cannot sleep as I am hitting the paracetamols thing I am coming down with a cold, Have had an earache for the last few weeks
    @dancervibes06 if you have time I would love a reading for March. TY Take care and stay safe.
    PS I am a Firey Rooster from a Capricorn Earth with no offspring or partner marking time until......
    Thank you for offering all of use you time, skill and ability to improve or lives.

Hey dear @Jayann - sorry that you were sick. Hope you are doing well now. On the hindsight now when I checked your previous reading, there was a Five of Pentacles in your health card and I think that may have been suggesting sickness due to cold. you also had heating problems in your house during that time I know. anyways, onto next month reading and I'm sorry I myself was away and couldn't do it on time. however, I've checked new insights for you, may be they hold true for the remaining of March and initial April.

Overall Theme - Ten of Wands, Five of Wands, The Lovers
    Clarifiers - Queen of Swords reversed, Four of Cups, Eight of Cups, The Magician

Energy Oracle - Third Chakra/Solar Plexus-Archangel Chamuel, Magician and the Mirror reversed, Door to Personal Healing and Happiness
    Moonology - Don't let your past hold you back | Expect powerful change

20210314_133829.jpg

The Ten of Wands suggests after a period of struggle you can now have a feeling of accomplishment and a little success is on the horizon. It however also means overburdened responsibilities and chores or other commitments which are causing you fatigue and exhaustion. As a lesson this card tells you to prioritize the problems/issues at hand, not everything can be fixed and we should learn to let go of always trying to fix! May be other people can share your burden. It is advised to delegate tasks to others as well; you needn't be the sole problem solver always. In fact others are more than willing to help, if you ask. The presence of Five of Wands also suggests that you may feel that people around you are very competitive and conflicted but these are just sham battles, and there is no real fire to these. In my opinion I think it resembles your inner conflict, there are so many thoughts which are trying to come to surface in your mind and each vying for your attention. Take them one by one, looking logically at the issues and finding solutions, without feeling too pessimistic about it. This card encourages you to accept the issues, identify what is the root cause and find ways for improving the situation. doing so will finally bring the much needed mental harmony and your individual belief system denoted by the Lovers card. you can take it as an advice or an outcome, there is a need to balance the yin and yang in your personality. This is a great time for your own duality and spirituality. You may be presented with choices - choice to commit to something and you will be very clear on what is important and not so important to you now.

Queen of Swords in reverse asks you to not be too critical of your self or the life that you've made. Its great to be logical and analytical but being too self-judgemental isn't healthy for you. There seems to be a possibility of you feeling isolated or in apathy of things around you and it has indeed sparked the quest for higher meaning into your life. The Eight of Cups is about seeking solitude, meditate and change your perspective to - What do you think is your life's purpose and what can you do to fulfill the same? You can be like the Magician who can manifest anything in reality. We always underestimate the power of our thoughts or words, what we believe and say about us slowly manifests into reality. The Magician is here to remind you about the positive impact of law of attraction.

Energy Oracle - The guidance from the Energy Oracle cards is to work on your Solar Plexus or the third chakra. You may have been feeling very fragmented lately, unable to rein in your scattered focus. If you believe in angels, you can call upon Archangel Chamuel to help you heal your solar plexus. Meditate with focus on your navel area with soft amber glow and imagine it fully healed and activated and being energized by the power of the Universe!
    There is a reversed card of the Magician here as well, which has the same message from the Magician of RWS deck. Your life is the mirror of your mind, what you think reflects. You have all the power you need to create the destiny you desire.
    Door to Personal Healing and Happiness -> this is a harbinger of a positive new change for you. The door opens to a lush garden which is abundant and fruits of your labor was thriving. The changes you are working on bear wonderful results now and your inner healing is opening up this door to your own personal inner joy!

Moonology - the guidance from the Moon is to release the past, there is some attachment that needs to be sorted. The south node is astrologically a karmic point and whatever you are facing now could be past life impact and may have played across many lifetimes. I can't comment more on this but may be there is someone more experienced out there who can help you release scars from past life.
    Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, but I had an inkling of this. I'm an energy healer as well and I know there are ways of releasing past life karmas. (if you believe in it though)
    I pulled another card - Expect powerful changes -> this is a card of new beginnings and powerful energies are at play. Expect the unexpected as this is a rare opportunity but whatever it is it will put you on your right path! It will be for your highest good!
    Affirmation to use - 'Never mind the past. Life evolves every single day.'

❤ ❤ I don't know how much it resonates but I wish you all the good luck, good health and positivity. Its always a pleasure reading for you love ⭐