I always felt respect for this cards, it took me almost 2 years to learn tarot history and it connections to kabbalah and alchemy.
the question was: Will I regain her love? (Yeah I know, sounds cheesy but it is something that really matters to me right now) I decided to go with a horseshoe spread from J.W. Suliga book:
1. Past. The circumstances and events that led to the present situation.
2. Present. The current situation.
3. Future. The near future.
4. The key card of the spread. Shows the way to handle the problem, what to do, what to avoid.
5. Friends and Family. How other people see and affect the situation.
6. Obstacles. The obstacles that must be overcome.
7. Outcome. The most likely outcome of the current situation.
The cards where as follows:
1. VI of Dinars
2. VII of Batons
3. Ace of swords
4. The Star
5. The High priestess
6. VI of batons - reversed
7. 10 of Dinars.
Can someone help me to understand this? At the moment I'm quite confused. I got a pretty clear understanding when i saw the cards, but a lot of people i talked to had different opinion. I'd really like to hear yours. Please write your honest interpretation of this spread, i don't want to give any clues that mislead the interpreters.