You also need to read up on Pluto and Mars. They will also reflect your personality. Good luck.
Best posts made by theicequeencometh
Latest posts made by theicequeencometh
RE: Newbie who wants to learn about her scorpio sign
RE: All Things Scorpio
You guys seem to think it is strange for a girl who is Scorpio to have Scorpio friends?? I love my Scorpio friends very much. We are so sisterly that we know what the other is thinking without even speaking. I am Scorpio, I have two female friends who are Scorpio's, my grandfather was Scorpio, my stepbro was Scorpio, and the list goes on and on... I love it when me and my sister Scorpio's have a gathering. It makes us more powerful when we are combined. We love going out on the town together. We turn heads every place we go. We also seem to clear a room rather quickly when provoked. LOL You mess with one of us, and three of us nail your behind. We get along great even though we each have chosen a different path in life. Three strong personalities in the same room? Never know what you will get !!
Now for our differences...I chose to marry twice. First husbnd was a Scor/Sag cusp. Loved when he was in Sag mode, but fought constantly when he was in Scorp mode. Second, or current hubby, is a Sun in Sag and a Moon in Gemini. We are so steamy when in each others company, that others tell us to get a room. LOL Now one of my Scorp gal pals is a single mother of two and a yr older than I. She chose not to marry, and relatively dated married or older men so there are no ties that bind so to speak. To this day, a man gets too close to her and she runs him off . She has had a few nut cases that took at least two of us to run off. But she loves being the loner though. Now my other Scorp gal pal is married to a Libra. Watching those two argue is like a laugh fest. They have a relationship that has lasted more than twenty yrs. She has chosen to farm and she is of my parents age.
All three of us are VERY highly intelligent. One graduated nursing school, one quit school to get out of her home life, and one is in law school. So yes, you can have Scorpio female friends. Just think, someone who knows your secrets and never tells. A friend who knows you inside and out, and that you have so much in common with.
Now the male Scorpio's are far from the females. With males, I have seen fighting over the leader roles. Fighting over mates, and stinging each other to death. I even dated a Scorpio once. The sex was crazy hot and dynamic, but torture in other areas of life. I didn't like the competition games that followed. Who wore the pants? I have no clue, but it was him who left rather quickly.
RE: All Things Scorpio
I am so sorry for your divorce. I am a product of divorced parents who were both Pisces. I share your daughter's birthday. I too was born on 11-12. I am a Scorpio like no other. I will be honest with you. Your daughter holds resentment toward parents, and so did I. I played my parents all through my teens. I tested them, watched them, stayed VERY distant from all who were involved. Do not let her scare you, she will see it, smell it, and use it to her advantage. Do not show her any weaknesses at this point. She will use those weaknesses against you. Now I know you are afraid, she knows it too. And trust me, she senses the distrust and negativity you have for her. You better get positive quick or it will get even worse. Stand your ground with her. Rise above it like an eagle to the Sun and clouds.Once she sees you rise above the petty, she will eventually rise above it also. You see, Scorpio's can either be the scorpion, in the depths of hell in which the scorpon was and is the guardian to the gates of Hades in mythology, or an eagle and rise above the ashes like a phoenix. She has been taught by her dad to be the scorpion side. To be vengeful, mean, hateful, deceptive, obstinate, bad tempered, involking anger, unloyal, etc. Everything is to the extreme with her right now. She is also be very secretive and jealousy issues may be clouding her emotions at times. At the age of 17, I was going through the same things. She is dealing the best way she knows how too. Plus, being a seer is probably scaring her half to death. Scorpio's are all emotion and intuition. She is probably trying to learn how to control her gifts. That also will make her more emotional than most teens. I was hell on my parents, and it passes. Welcome to the teenage female mood swinging Scorpio teen. It is a roller coaster ride from hell, for both you, and her. I had my grandfather, who was born 11-2, and was a Scorpio also. He helped me until his passing in 84. I was only 13 and just coming into my gifts full strength. I struggled with loss, of family, friends, etc. With my parents divorce I could not trust either parent. They pulled me back and forth with verbal, physical,and mental abuse . It did not help that my parents divorced in late 83. Just prior to my grandfather's passing. With the parents tug-of-war, it was bad, real bad. I had no one to turn to, except for drugs and alcohol. The highs numbed my gifts so I could sleep in peace. Yes, my parents had no clue that from age 13 to 19, I was usually high or intoxicated with something. I was running from my gifts. No one told me the gifts could be used for good, most of the time the visions were horrid. I would wake screaming, shaking, in a cold sweat, pulse pounding etc. I had the same visions when awake too. I could not escape them at all. Like your daughter, no one taught me the good side to being a Scorpio female. I ran into a Crone, who taught me to look inward instead of outward. I became a loner for a long time, trying to figure out who I was and which path in life I should take. The one thing that Crone did good, was give me my first astrology book. I soaked it up like a sponge to water. Now here is some advice that will work......
1. Buy yourself some astrology books and begin reading them, study them, your sign and hers heavily. Make sure your daughter sees you reading these books. She will be a lil curious, Scorpio's are highly fascinated with the occult sciences. If she asks why are you reading that stuff, tell her you are trying to find yourself. Remember curiousity will eventually sink her. Make sure these books are laying where she can pick them up and read them also. And yes, she will read them, study them.
2. Buy a deck of tarot cards and a few books on how to use them. Study them, leave them within sight. She will also be drawn to them. Make sure you have a patterned reading out, she will watch from the shadows, and will listen from the walls to see if she can hear whats up with the cards and readings.
3. Learn to meditate with wierd music (or at least she will think it's weird music). Meditation music is so relaxing. Scorpio's crave still waters. So be sure to do this when she is walking through to the kitchen for a soda or something. Her eyes will stay fixed on you instead of her drink. Burn some sandlewood inscense while meditating. After a few times she sees you doing this, invite her to have a seat and listen to the waves or weird music. Leave that line between you and her open at all times.
4. Rune stones are another curiosity. You know what to do. Buy the runes and the book and start learning to read them.
5. Buy a water fountain that drowns out any background noises. My friend put an outdoor fountain inside and ran it. That thing was loud, but very soothing to us water signs (her daughter was a Scorpio also). She will be calmer in time.
6. Buy several books on psychic stuff and Shamanism. Both will have visions in them as topics. She will gravitate toward them if you leave them open to the vision section while you go to the restroom (whether you have to go or not, take a lil extra five or ten mins). That way she will think she is being secretive and sneaky. How appealing to her that will be!
The more occult sciences you leave around the house, the less she will think of the dark side of the Scorpian and she will rise like the Eagle. Trust me, you can show no emotions about this. Do not let her moods affect you. Listen to her but ignore her an extent. She has to find her own way, which is something no one can help her with. You have to be the best damn actress in front of her, cause if you don't and she thinks you are being sneaky....the gloves will come off and all hell will break loose. Good luck hun. Hope this helps you and your daughter. Once she does come to you, you will have a loyality like none other.