Well I just bought the book that goes with my deck (the Celestial Tarot - I'm kind of still learning Tarot) and it has the Lunar Cycle spread. I never heard of it so I tried it... I'll write the descriptions just in case you haven't heard of it either lol
1. New Moon represents the seeds of the cycle, what is about to be projected forward, and the atmosphere at the beginning of the new venture. The card may indicate an unconscious agenda, a new plan, or what lies in friend of the individual. An appropriate question to explore might be, "What seeds have been sown which I must nurture?" or "What has been set into motion?"
Card: Princess of Cups
2. Crescent Phase is the time for disentangling from the past and engaging in hard work to overcome past agendas that no longer support. This card denotes a breaking away from what is outmoded. It is important to consider which direction the instincts are urging the individual and what blocks that course.
Card: King of Pentacles
3. First Quarter is a phase of instinctual action. It is important to act on what feels right and not try to rationalize or legitimize your actions. The card will be helpful in contemplating what needs to happen and encouraging the individual to move forward. At this stage in the cycle, the individual may not be aware of his/her destination, yet it is necessary to act on hunches. Discuss the risks involved.
Card: The High Priestess
4. Gibbous Phase is the time in the cycle to prepare. It signifies approaching the goalpost, where the individual is close to accomplishing his/her objectives, but needs to plan. analyze, and evaluate the process to ensure the best results. This is the grooming stage. Ask "what needs to be improved, better organized, and set up?"
Card: The World
5. Full Moon represents more objectivity about what is taking place, greater awareness of the process, and a clearer picture of the individual's goals and objectives. As the cycle is coming to fruition, it is important for the individual to bear in mind what he/she is trying to accomplish, what needs to be completed, and what is most likely to be fulfilling. This card represents the rewards of the process.
Card: Four of Pentacles
6. Dissemination Phase suggests the distribution of creativity and productivity. This is the phase of spreading and publishing what has been accomplished. Therefore, this card offers images of what can be shared, sold, taught and published. It suggests both what needs to be creatively expressed and how to circulate the work done to date. It is time to interact.
Card: The Fool
7. Last Quarter is a critical time in the cycle as it evokes the need for reflection. Now is the time to review and reorganize. Think about what needs to be changed, what revisions and edits can be made, what has been created, and what can be improved. This is the period where consciousness needs to be focused on what can be enhanced, as developments are shifting or coming to an end. This suggests the beginning of winding down a project and a time of re-visioning new ones.
Card: King of Wands
8. Balsamic Phase is the ending of this particular cycle. As an ending, it symbolizes relinquishing attachments to make way for the future. The individual needs to create space for new projects, ideas, and relationships. it is a time that brings release, yet also promise of new possibilities and endeavors. This is the threshold between the past and the future. Reflect on what can be released to make space for new phases of life.
Card: The Hanged Man