I'm sorry your going through this. It seems to be a pattern with Taurus men.. mine goes MIA very often, i've been told they do this because they are assessing you, the situation, planning, thinking.. ect... .
What goes on when your Taurus man is assessing...?
1. Conducting background checks. We're Master Investigators. Because we absolutely, and I mean despise and detest LIARS!, we are cross referencing everything you tell us. This is how we ween off the weak potential candidates. We will embrace an honest person with flaws, rather than a liar who represents the perfect package. But we will keep a poker face...pretending to know nothing, while we ask you subtle questions here and there. We always know more than you think we do.
2. A million "What ifs" occur before making a final decision. Once a decision is made, it's rarely reversed. We make a decision, stick with it, follow and see it through. This is the perseverance of a Bull. Thus, the main reason why we're slow to initiate a relationship. It's all or nothing with a Bull.
3. We're getting ourselves together financially. We hate moochers, and never want to be perceived as such. We love to feel needed, so we like to be the sole providers. If we're not, we will compensate for it in other areas, housekeeping, cooking, fixing things around the house. We like to feel that we're contributing to something.
4. We're active listeners. We don't hear you. We actively listen to you. I hear many references to us as being 'duds' or 'not emotionally intuitive'.
Total misconception! Our decision is always instinctual. If a Bull is initially interested in you, we SEE something in you. If we feel that you're hiding behind a mask, then we will choose not to entertain you. We want to see the real YOU!
Not some fictitious carbon copy of a perfect candidate.
5. We're testing your loyalty. We look for consistent patterns of behavior. If you want us, show us. If you love us, prove it? If we're reassured enough, our 'disappearing acts' turn into 'routine' and predictability.' No joke. LOL! You will know EXACTLY where we are. When we're at work, when we're with family and etc. You will come to realize that we're just old-fashioned homebodies who just want to build a life with you.
6. We want you at the palm of our hands. To make you fall in love with us over, and over again. It's not playing games. We're very affectionate people, so we want to be desired in the same way. We want you to miss us. To want us. To feel the same fondness we fill in your absense. We want to feel those same butterflies as we did when we initially met you. To inhale your scents. To remember what kissing you feels like. This is why people will admit, Tauruses can be quite addictive! LOL!
#7...(similar to assessment#1) Taurus individuals stalk inconspicuously. This is usually an extension from playing master investigator and checking up on you. They will show up at places that you often frequent, but will make it appear as if it's a sheer coincidence. They will even avoid or ignore you in the process, too. You will approach them, almost confused about their 'indifference' towards you. Instead, you will find yourself approaching them to make conversation. When a Taurus does this, we're building emotional bridges with you. But we will keep an 'innocent face' and make you think this was all your idea. That YOU'RE the one who is actually bumping into him! This is another way we reel people in. We do this ALL the time!
if you want to read up some more you can do a search for confused by taurus man on capatible astrology site.. there's great info on there that has helped me through alot!!