Hello. I just started dating someone new and he is very different than anyone I have dated before. I’ve been divorced for 1 year and am having trouble trusting men.
I asked the cards if this is the right man for me. I have been reading only for myself for about 9 months now and this is the most unusual reading I have gotten. There seams to be a lot going on here. I would like any advice on interpreting this reading.
I used the Celtic cross reading. I wrote down the names of the positions just for clarity on how I lay the cards. I use Rachel Pollack books for my readings.
- The Chariot (current situation)
- Page of Swords (crossing)
- Temperance (basis)
- King of Swords (recent past)
- 4 Pentacles (possible outcome)
- The World (near future)
- The Hierophant (myself)
- The Sun, reversed (environment)
- The Lovers, reversed (hopes and fears)
- King of Pentacles ( outcome)
The Pentacles in the 5 and 10 positions are especially confusing.