donnamae92, i'm very very very sorry to hear this! I have to agree with TheCaptain. 8 years of cheating is..horrible! I did do a relationship-path spread for you...but I have to add that I'm a beginner at this and I usually never do readings for other people because I don't feel confident.
But here it goes, with a huge grain of salt and understanding that you have free will:
1. Present situation: lovers + knight of pentacles
--the firs thing that came to mind is how the relationship came to a standstill. in my deck, this knight is just standing there, looking at his pentacle. Then I also thought that since the knights of swords are considered slow people who take their time...I thought that the card pair symbolizes the 30 years of your marriage that took a while to form. Maybe it also describes your husband? He takes his time? Is he a Capricorn/Virgo/or Taurus? Is he materialistic?
2. How you feel: 9 of swords + 4 of cups
--in my deck the 9 of swords is an image of a person waking up to a nightmare. a very sad card and the bed looks more like a coffin...basically it's your worst nightmare. it's driving you crazy and keeping you up at night. paired with the 4 of cups--three cups stand infront of a person while the 4th cup is given to them by a hand out of the clouds, the person doesn't want to accept the 4th cup--it immediately told me that you, obviously, don't want to accept the divorce. He presented you, out of nowhere, from out of a cloud, with something you don't want to take or consider.
3. how he feels: judgement+ 4 of wands
--judgement card is an angel that awakens the dead in my deck and 4 of wands is a happy card, excitement, good times, two people standing in the distance waving. This showed to me exactly what you said: he wants to stop pretending that you have a happy marriage...time to awaken the dead, time to bring things out of the closet and set free.
4. Where you want things to go: Two of Swords + 6 of pentacles
-two of swords is a blindfolded woman with two swords across her chest and a 6 of pentacles is an image of three people: a seemingly wealthy man and two poor ones; the wealthy man gives some coins to one of them but its hard to tell who's profiting or losing because he also holds a scale that's equal.
You feel indecisive and don't know where you want to go with this marriage because 1) you don't want to see certain things? you'd rather be blind to them? 2) you don't know if it will benefit you more to stay or go? you're trying to find an equalibrium but at your own emotional/psychological expense?
5. where he wants it to go: 10 of swords (dead man with 10 swords in his back) and knight of wands: the only thing that comes to mind with this is...is he hastily trying to end it and be on his way out? No talking about it, just out? I could be wrong here...it's hard to interpret. 10 of swords is a painful card, knight of wands is a charming, hasty guy who is on the go....?
6. where you're headed/outcome: page of cups + 7 of cups. Okay, cups are emotions. The page is a loving, caring, usually young man....maybe he'll turn around and be nice towards you--apologetic?? but you must question this because of the 7 of cups (reaching for illusions, not knowing if you grab a cup full of fruit or a cup with a serpent). I pulled another card to clarify this and got the 2 of Wands--reversed. I do all my readings upright and this single reversed card astonished me...so I thought it might have a special meaning. Upright it could mean that you have two options---to stay or to go, in your case I guess, --or decide if you want to continue a path or not...sort of a "so what do I do now?" feeling. But reversed, it comes back to a possible stalemate...not knowing what to choose.
I wish you the very best. Please do take care and feel free to give me feedback on the reading...