Hi, Agree w/MWright. I turn to my faith. I'm concerned about your husband and his stress. Is he working now. Are you working. Hope things get better for you. Seek help from counselor, minister, priest etc. Would be the best thing you could do is talk to someone who can help. Ask someone like this who could help your husband w/his problems. At this point, I think you need someone to help. Don't think you can do everything alone.