If this is in the wrong place please let me know and I will re-post in the correct forum.
I threw this spread and I am afraid I am interpreting the cards as I want, not as they are. I would appreciate others opinions.
The question was, "Tell me of my immediate future".
I used the celtic cross spread and following cards appeared.
1 . Emperor (reversed) - Present
2. The Devil - Immediate obstacle
3. Wheel of Fortune (reversed) - Goal
4. Chariot (reversed) - Past Foundation
5. The Star - Past Events
6. Hanged Man (reversed) - Future Influence
7. Judgement - Questioner
8. The Moon (reversed) - Environmental Factors
9. Lightning Stuck Tower (reversed) - Emotions
10. Empress - Final Result
I have just had a life changing event occur in my personal life and it seems the same is about to occur in my business life. What I read tells me to embrace the loss of the job and this will set in motion more favorable events that are waiting to take place but not until I leave where I am.
I started to wonder about my interpretation when it started to be exactly what I wanted. That alone made me skeptical of my own reading.
Best of everything.