Shuabby..... can you please do this for me?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Doeyed,

My reading still stands. You will meet another man and this time you will be free from this unhappy marriage you are in to persue the happiness that the man I spoke of will bring. The choice of course is always yours to make.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Doeyed<

He cared for you as you did for him in a distance unconnected way that you both used to fullfill needs in your lives that were not being met. You are seeking an easy way out dear and there really is'nt one. If you loved the one your with than Mr Cancer would never have been allowed into your realm. My personal advice is to get marriage counsling and if your husband does not agree than get some one on one so that you can sort out your inner needs and find some answers for you.

Good Luck To You

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Shuabby,

Hope you are doing great!

I would like to ask you a question, my friend in Australia just did a reading for me for 2011 and she mentioned that a "significant" man would enter my life towards the end of next year begining 2012. She gave me a description of the man, I am just wondering if you can give me a description of him, this is not a test, I would just like to know what vibe you get.

Also good luck to you and your husband when the move for you happens...........

Thank you fo all you do!

• Shuabby,

Are you able to read the above post I sent you.

Thank you so much

Piscesstar

• Hello Shuabby,

I hope you are doing great.

Thought I give it another try to ask you this question, I know your busy and you too have your plate full at the moment.

I sent you a question, 2 posts above this (November 19), I am just wondering if you are able to give me any details of the man I am supposed to be meeting towards the end of 2011. Next year I am entering a #7 personal year and was told it won't be a a relationship year until the end of 2011/ begining 2012. The pisces thing is stirring in me because I feel differently, and I know when I can't shake something off, I have to pay attention, I could be wrong, I would like to know if there is going to be a man in my life next year, would you have a description for me and a possible name and by all means if i am asking too much, just tell me. I did have a reading done for 2011, and I would just like to know what vibes you get from the "man" I am going to meet.

I hope things really work out for you and your husband, you being a Pisces, your like a lucky charm to him especially when your spirits are up........Good Luck and many BLESSINGS to you!

Thanks again

Piscesstar

• Shuabby,

I am not sure if you are up to this, but could you read my above post.

Also, you were so right about me no longer finding any more love heart rocks,

I miss finding them......hope one day I will find more.

Thank you again

• Hi Shuabby,

I am ready for a reading on my love life.

Is there any chance of a description or a name if there is a new man for me.

I did send you a few posts above this, I would really appreciate you doing this for me.

Piscesstar

Thank you

• Shuabby,

Will you be able to tell me if you don't want to do this for me, in that way I won't bother you.

I wouldn't be upset or anything.

The above few posts I wrote, if you can do this for me.

Thank you so much either way.

• Hello Shuabby,

Just wondering if you made your decision with your new home?

At first Rockland did appeal to me, but I don't like the way those numbers add up to 13 then 4.

There is something about the Maize Bend, and the number 2 is good,

These were just my feelings.

• Shuabby,

How are you?

I still have not heard from you with your decision on your new home.

Can I please ask you, at the same time I did this for you, you told me about me

meeting a man in July and something to do with water.

I am wondering if you can give me any other information on this.

Thank you