Shuabby..... can you please do this for me?

• Shuabby,

Can you please do a read for me.

What I want to know if I am going to get closure on someone who has stopped communication with me? Also, Will I be able to trust the next person that enters my life?

Would appreciate you doing this for me.

Thank you

• Dear Piscesstar,

Yes dear you will have closure, but not in your chosen time, as time has to pass so this will happen in a more positive way instead of now when feelins are to touchy. Trust is a word that has many meanings to diffrent people it seems. To trust means to first get to know that person like your taking a picture of them to add to your life story. In so doing you will take it slow and have standards you set for yourself to be respected and in return you will begin to trust that person and let them into your life and heart.

I do feel a companion for you but not for awhile as you need some time to get to know you and what it is that you really do want in a life companion. Not just someone so you will not be alone, that leads to all kind of heartache. You can start off by doing something just for you like new clothes or hair do or hair color even so that you feel renewed and ready for what life is waiting for you to reach out and grab with gusto in this new year.

New Pathways are opening for you to walk. Let us know when you begin to walk them.

• Shuabby,

Thank you so much for doing this reading for me. (thank you for being very gentle with me).

I know I am healing in a positive way, I am almost there, but, there is still some slight hurt because of the confusing manner he has done this to me.

Does this mean he will finally put closure on this situation or will I find closure within myself?

I know I will not contact him, it would be up to him to contact me if anything, ( I feel I did what I could without being pushy or needy), its just, as silly as it sounds I need to close the door and just have that final closure. ( what scares me, if he were leaving the door open to return, I could not deal with that), don't know if that makes sense.

Shuabby, is it fair to ask of you, is this man as bad as my intuition told me or is it me trying to justify him wanting to be a bad person? I do know for sure that I was very good to him, in fact too good, thats probably why I am where I am now.

One other thing, because I feel he betrayed me, will I very soon have him completely out of my system?, I want this over and done with, just really able to move on?

Thank you so much again, I am actually looking forward to the new year, even as I type this, I honestly feel its going to be a good year.

Thank you Kindly

Yes, you are very right, I am working on me, finding out who I am and Yes, what I really want in a companion.

I know for sure, I will not be with a companion for the sake of being alone, by no means I am desperate, I enjoy my solitude time when I can.

• Dear Piecesstar,

You will find closure within yourself , not through him as you have washed that man right out of your hair and now just one step needed to move on and find the love of your life. Pieces people are the lightworkers of the universe and you are one of them, we try to overlook what is clearly wrong about people we allow in our lives. Than when they turn it on us, why are we surprized so by it? We have good hearts and minds that will carry us through and help us to heal, also to learn to become more in love with ourselves than ever before and get a tougher skin to deal with what life throws at us. I can tell you have what it takes now through this bad experience to never draw another man like him to you again. Rejoice in that knowledge and let it go and step out there renewed and happy to find whatever life will bring to you.

• oh wow piscesstar i know your pain im am trying so desparately to get over this cancer guy who has dissapeared for good this time but i feel so drawn to him still i can relate so much to how you are feeling i hope i too find some closure good luck !!

ps SHUABBY can you answer my question i adressed it to you its in my topics thanx

• Shuabby,

You understand our Pisces nature completely.

Its true when we are told a bad situation will only make us stronger. this is definately my first lesson here.

I KNOW I will Never go for a power zapper again!

My friends are so relieved to see me laugh and just be happy again. (thats who I really am)

I am looking forward to whats ahead of me, I know I will be able to handle things

much better next time around. DISCERNMENT will be key.

Thank you from my heart for all your help, I know it would have taken me a longer time

to heal if I did not reach out to you and all these truly wonderful people I have met here.

Thank you so much

Wishing you all the best

• hotvirgorising,

We are going to be okay, and do like I did, no matter how stupid we feel about asking questions and getting answers, just do it!

This site helped my sanity even though at times there were some conflicting answers, the good thing is, go for what feels right for you.

I honestly never thought I would get through this, but I have. Yes, I do think of him at times, but no where near like before and especially now, "being liberated from my denial", I feel a weight has been lifted off me.

If I can get through this, anyone can.....BELIEVE IN YOU!!

We deserve so much better and it is there waiting for us when the time is right.

Take care, stay well and happy

• yes i hope so but sorry to say i still want him but he has deserted me left me hurting stopped all communication and i think i will not be able to open up for a while now i feel heartbroken ughhhhhhh DAMN CANCERS!

• Shuabby,

Its me again so soon!

It looks like the cancer man is coming out of hiding.

He came to church last night, something he has never done, but I did not attend.

I saw his truck in the parking lot and that set of my emotions, all the hurt/anger came running back to me. I was doing so well.

Then just 30 mins ago we drove past each other, but I did not look in his direction.

I have been praying so hard and asking for guidence to get him out of my system completely, but now I am starting to see his truck again, this is the third time this week and maybe Sunday I may see him personally at our church for a Halloween kids party.

Why aint I getting help from above?

Why am i allowing this situation to get to me?

Please, I ask for your help once again, what is he up to? I was happy to hear from the captain he was avoiding me, but i don't call that avoidence. I just don't know anymore, just as my intuition told me he was eventually going to come out of hiding and we would see each other face to face, just don't know how to deal with this, remember, I am stuck on one more step.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

• Dear Piecesstar,

This is a must that you see him again, I do not mean in a one on one way as you know your life must go on and he will be around since it sounds like he lives in the area. If and when you meet him face to face I advise that you be as pleasent as you can, do not go out of your way for him. Healing takes time and you need that. First is saddness, than anger, than acceptence, than moving forward. Your half way there. Please ask arch angel Micheal to come to your side immed when you see his truck or if you ever have to face him, ask imed for your angels to help you. We really can not help who we fall in love with, sometimes the man has a really hard lesson to teach you, than he is gone, or in your case you get to see just how well a teacher he was and as his student you need to pass the test and release completly so that you can move forward and experience what lies ahead of you with a new lease on life.

• Shuabby,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I just drove my daughter to school now, she is in the debate team, and who am I too see? Yes, there he is again in his pick up truck. My daughter says look mom there is #@%*, wave to him, so I did with a big smile.

Arch Angel Michael is the Angel I turn to most, I will keep calling on him.

Shuabby, do you think this man will try to come back in my life?

I get a feeling its not over for him, I know I can't go back and I know I won't.

Please tell what vibe you get.

Thank you so much for everything

• Shuabby,

I just pulled out my Angel cards, asking Arch Angel Michael for guidence, It did not work for the 3 first cards, then I asked if he could please validate for me that he will be guiding me through this, and The Arch Angel Michael Card appeared.

I do know now, that he will with me and i can turn to him.

What a wonderful feeling right now.

Thank you for reminding me that I do and will have guidence from him when I need him.

Blessings to you

• Shuabby,

Firstly I would like to apoligize for my recent reply.

Not about Arch Angel Michael, but my post above that.

I can't believe how freaked out I got, to be honest, i can'not believe I even over reacted to the whole situation.

It was obvious, sooner or later i would face seeing this man, but because he stayed away for so long, I thought I could handle the situation well.

I should have had a plan ready on how to handle myself better.

I am taking your advice, i love that I know I am being guided by Arch Angel Michael, today was such a great day, when ever I was driving or thoughts would pop up, I would immediately call upon this wonderful Angel to help me and it works everytime.

So thank you so much for the reminder

thank you so much for being there for me.

i wish there was something I can do for you.

Please know you are very much appreciated

• Dear Shuabby,

I don't know where to begin.

I don't know how to THANK YOU for saving my sanity!

This week end was quite intense with my emotions, I think I also have hormone issues going on too.

Tonight I faced what has held me hostage for almost over 2 months, I saw the guy at church tonight for the kids Halloween Night, and I am happy to say I showed confidence and happiness, I did exactly what you told me to do when I do see him, it was a super brief hello and I went on my way with my girls. He did not stay around too long and I could sense he was so nervous when he saw me.

I am kind of relieved now, I think I got my closure, sad for this situation as there are no winners.

Arch Angel Michael is more powerful than I ever imagined.

Shuabby, I know I am not ready for any relationship right now, I need to get my energy back.

Please know, YOU ARE WONDERFUL, I don't think you realize just how much you helped me, I almost was stepping into a depression and I never want to go there again for anyone.

Shuabby, I keep finding Love Heart shape Rocks around my home, can you tell me who is sending these to me, and do you know what the message is?

For all the great things you do, may your rewards be multiplied.

Piscesstar

• Shuabby,

I know your busy, hope you had a chance to read the above post.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

• Hello Shuabby,

I see all the wonderful work you do for people here, and I just want to THANK YOU for helping me with my situation, you truly are gifted.

I am very happy to tell you I am doing VERY well........finally!

I was wondering if you can please help me with regards to me finding love heart rocks without me even trying to look for them. I was in Colarado on the weekend, and I found 2 very good sized heart shape rocks, the size of my hand. (funny that I was in Loveland Co) when I found them. The other heart rocks vary in size. (not that the size matters). This has been going on for a while, now. Can you please tell me who is sending me these heart shape rocks and why? I would like to know what the message is.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you so much

• Dear Piesestar,

The rocks are being sent to you from the universe as I do not feel an enity or spirit present or involved. This is what you are drawing to yourself , LOVE from the heart with the next relationship that you enter . This will be perfectly true, as the man will give you a love stright from his heart. You are being blessed by finding these rocks. You may not find any for a short time as the time is now nearing for the man to enter into your life. When he does you two will find a large rock together.

Wonderful hearing from you.

• Thank you so much Shuabby,

I am so happy to hear from you, you are so kind to reply to me, THANK YOU.

That makes so much sense to me.

Everytime I do find a heart rock, its like I get this energy and it just makes me happy.

I do feel very blessed finding these rocks and my 8 year old girl has been finding some for me also. (she is a little old soul and has a HUGE HEART).

I am going to share them with people, the ones I have given away to friends, their facial expressions are priceless, they love it, and that makes me so happy.

I look forward when the time is right that a Good Hearted man will come my way, and no doubt, i will let you know.

From my heart to yours................Thank you

Piscesstar

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Doeyedpisces,

The Cancer man your heart yearns for has trust issues from early in life (father) and also from a former love affair. He just can not handle getting to close and giving his heart away (fear) is the movtive here. You really I feel have done noting to hurt him, just you want to get to close. I feel very sad for him, yet he is the one that has to want to heal and have a normal relationship in his life. I do feel that you will hear from him again after you have let go of him emotionally, so that when you do hear from him you will not hurt anymore.

The pounds you will lose honey and when you do , there is a fellow just waiting to capture your heart and he is a man who loves action, movement, so this tells me he likes the great outdoors and may introduce you to a group of people very different from what you are use to, however you will feel comfortable with them and learn a lot also. Judy is a name I hear and Arnie also.

Buff up because it will lead you to happiness in the near future.