Reading welcome

• Hi, I have a lot of changes coming up in my near future. I'm interested to hear any feedback about the decisions I need to make and if there is any path that I should without doubt avoid. My DOB is 1/17/74. Happy to provide any more details as needed. Thank you so much!

• According to your astrological profile, you are very creative and artistic in the extreme as well as very intuitive, even psychic. You create your own excitement, provide your own entertainment, and generate a host of innovative ideas and concepts. Though settling on a focus for your talents and finding productive avenues for expression of your energies may prove more difficult, you are not likely to remain unnoticed for long. The principal danger here is a pervasive tendency to indulge in escapism, fantasy, and less than useful internal preoccupations or obsessions. You must learn to temper some of the chaos of your inner life because your talents have the potential to electrify others. Your unique gifts must be given back to humanity and your special brand of prophecy and insight can guide us all to a better world. You see yourself in a service profession, finding solutions for others - you're not really motivated by money or fame. If you can resist a tendency to be depressed and withdrawn, your spiritual faculties and the empathy that allows you to look into the hearts and minds of others can manifest the unseen realms into the world of reality and bring magic to everyone. However, to succeed in public life, you may periodically have to retreat from public life.

Just be careful that your need to be heard, listened to, and understood doesn't go so far as to defeat your purpose of proving your integrity, morals, and intelligence by just making you appear a total kook. Your fear of being thought stupid or intelligent is just an illusion. Your path is learning, and to do that, sometimes you have to keep your mouth shut and your mind and ears open. You get easily bored and your need for stimulation and change can make it difficult for you to stick with a job or project. Freelancing work would suit you admirably, except that you have a fear of being without regular work.

Your early life may have left you feeling that nobody was driving the bus for you so now you treat your life as if you were a security guard at a 24 hour convenience store. Learn to let go sometimes and kick back. Rationality is good as is critical ability and detail orientation. But you must also step back sometimes and see the whole galaxy, in which the Earth itself is just a speck. It's vital for your mental health that you be physically fit, too, mainly because you have to function all the time at your top level of performance. Ot at least that's what you think. You are hurt when your pure efforts of help, counsel, criticism or advice aren't taken seriously and that's the point when you try too hard to be heard or appreciated. Meditation would be an excellent way for you to focus your mind on higher issues and bigger pictures. Teaching, the law, counselling, healing, performing, writing, or some form of creative expression are all good career paths for you.

Your numerology reveals that you are currently in a Three personal year. You are a 3 personality so this can be a terrific time for you to go for and get everything you want. The Three Personal Year in Numerology wants to expand your life and draw opportunity to your awareness. It brings increased activity and a strong desire to express. Enthusiasm moves into the picture. You may find yourself quite busy with more social interaction. Seeds can be planted in the hearts and minds of those around you. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most as joy is a key ingredient in the inherent energies of a Three Personal Year. Expression and creativity are really highlighted. Look for ways to contribute and interact in the world by becoming an example of your personal mission. This is a time for the sharing yourself with others. You are meant to extend your unique expression more into the world. Network with others in areas where you have interests. You never know where the contacts you make will lead you. Be positive and optimistic as you plant seeds for your future. Join a club or take a class. Co-mingle with others and make new friends. Improve your social life. Find ways to fill yourself with inspiration. Add some pleasure to your life, especially if you have been lacking this type of nurturing energy. Find new ways to express yourself or further develop your creativity.

No matter what you are doing or what career path you are on you will find yourself drawn to opportunities that will allow for more creative expression. These pursuits stimulate you and you’re likely to be inspired by all forms of expression including dancing, public speaking, painting, writing, performing, and even media relations. When it comes to your marketing, this is a great time to create a new strategy that you may have been putting off or you thought was too “out there” to share. During this period you will find yourself saying, “It’s more important to express myself and falter than it is to hold it all in and be safe.” However, what accompanies creative and no holds barred expressions are often feelings of vulnerability and doubt. As you consciously step onto center stage more and express more of who you are then you leave yourself open to more criticism. You may experience some significant highs and lows as you navigate the growth that occurs this year. It’s important to just have fun with whatever way you choose to express yourself and resist the temptation to monitor other’s opinions and get so attached to what others think that you allow it take you out.

More than any other year you will be interested in entertaining and being entertained. You will find yourself with many opportunities to meet new and exciting people who will inspire you in new ways and introduce you to new ideas that will light a fire in your belly. You may face a few challenges this year also.

1. Scattering your energies. This will be a year of new people, new ideas and exciting opportunities. It’s important to keep focused on your vision and not allow yourself to scatter yourself and flit about hopping from thing to thing in search of the one right answer. You have a rare opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the forefront but in order to do so you must practice discipline and focus.

2. Getting caught up in the thrill of the endgame. You feel a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism this year and it may cause you to speed up your projects when they actually need more time to develop. You can’t get to point Z from point A in one step so unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration, you may find yourself at the end of the year with entirely too many incompletions.

3. Caring too much what others think. You can’t move from your heart when you’re monitoring other people’s heads!

In general this is a magical year for relationships and it will be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed.

• Hi! I'm so sorry that I haven't had a chance to say thank you for the in-depth reading. I'm currently looking for another job and my field is not very creative, so I'm wondering if this is a good idea or not,,,

You're totally right about me being all gung-ho on new ideas and completely flakey about seeing them through to completion. 🙂

Thanks again!

• You can always make your hobbies and spare time creative, while using your less-than-creative job to pay the bills.