POETIC555 PLEASE HELP WITH ARCHANGELS

• If you get a chance read this, it's mind blowing but good for the soul. Believe!

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=10594&replies=1

• Wow Poetic thanks for that i couldnt read through proplery will have to wait until the little one is in bed it seemned very interesting what i could take in . I know that Metatron is Sandolphins brother are they twins do you know ?

• Good evening, Livingonaprayer, & poetic555, I haven,t been here for a while as I have had a small problem with my computer all is in order finally. I just read your post, livingonaprayer and of course I was very impressed with your article, I, often wonder why this type of posting is not appreciated and looked into by so many who are troubled and unhappy. It would be so grand to pass all of this info to so many who have lost their way and need the help of their Angels to refocus and find a new frequency that is really available if you use LOVE as your guide. poetic555 I will go to the site you have suggested and I am sure I will have some good reading....... love your butterfly ... Sending many blessing and thank you for thinking of me. .......... Leonida

• K! :0

• I don't think that they are twins.

• Dear poetic,

It says in this one that they are twins and im sure that i have read it elsewhere as well.

Archangel Sandolphon

Sandalphon is only one of two archangels whose name doesn’t end with an “el” (which means “God” in Hebrew). Sandalphon’s name means “brother” in Greek, a reference to his twin brother, the Archangel Metatron. The twins are the only archangels in Heaven who were originally mortal men. Sandalphon was the prophet Elijah, and Metatron was the wise man Enoch. God gave both men their immortal assignments as archangels to reward them for their good work upon Earth, allowing them to continue their sacred service from Heaven. Sandalphon’s chief role is to carry human prayers to God so they may be answered. He’s said to be so tall that he extends from Earth to Heaven. Cabalistic lore says that Sandalphon can help expectant parents determine the gender of their forthcoming child, and many also believe that he’s involved with music as well. Archangel Sandalphon’s messages and musings come as soft whispers on the wings of angels. They’re so gentle that they can breeze by if you’re not paying attention. When you invoke Sandalphon, stay aware of any words or music you hear in your mind, as they’re most likely answers to your prayers. (from Doreen Virtues book Archangels and Ascended Masters)

Helps with:

Music

Prayers, delivering and answering

Unborn babies, determining the gender of

Archangel Metatron

Metatrons unusual name probably stems from his uncommon origins, as one of only two archangels who were once mortal men who walked upon the earth (the other being Sandalphon). There is various specutation among texts and experts that the name Metatron means ‘he who occupies the throne next to the Divine throne,” He has also been called “the Angel of the Presence.” Metatron records everything that happens on Earth and keeps it in the Akashic records (also known as The book of Life). Metatron is a fiery, energietic angel who works tirelessly to help Earth’s inhabitants. He acts as an intermediary between Heaven and Earth, since he’s had extensive experience as both a human and an angel. As such, he helps us understand Heaven’s perspective, and to learn how to work with the angelic realm. Metatron has a special place in his heart for children, especially those who are spiritually gifted. Metatron is very concerned about children who are labeled as having Attention Deficit Disorder or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and he helps parents, educators, scientists, and health-care professionals find natural alternatives to Rialin and other psychoactive medications. Metatron helps newly crossed over children adjust to Heaven, and helps living children love themselves and be more focused. Metatron also helps children become aware and to accept and polish their spiritual gifts. Metatron’s energy is strong and highly focused, like a laser beam. He’s very motivational, and will encourage you to overcome proctastination and to take bold steps forward. He’s also philosophical and san help you understand things like other people’s motivations for action, and why different situations occur.(from Doreen Virtue’s book Archangels and Ascended Masters).

Helps with:

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)

Chidren’s issues

Recordkeeping and organization

Spiritual understanding

Writing

• Okay, I need help with the Mental ADD stuff! 🙂 Metratron speaks very scientifically things thay scramble my brains, "Quantam Physicis" I never liked math! I find that I have to read his channels sometimes twice to "get it."

• I'm gonna share this with you, two different friends called me this morning about their dreams and asked what i thought, here is the first one.

Here is another prophetic dream, my friend Dot just called me, last night she dreamt that she went outside and the Earth was surrounded by beautiful stars with sparks shooting out of them, all encircling the Earth and she heard a voice say the stars represented Angels who were protecting the Earth and that in two years time, the Earth that we know will be gone and there will be much Smoke etc especially in the South, she said the voice told her to get out of Florida. She asked what I thought it meant. I told her she had me until she talked of Fear.

God will not instill Fear but the rest of the dream sounds beautiful. Oh, she said that it was like some type of Alien beings wanted to take over Earth, I said yeah there is a battle between Light and Dark thats for sure but that the Angels were protecting us.

• Here is the second dream:

A co worker called me this morning and told me she had a dream, everything was in 3's, her and two sisters were together everything they saw was in 3's, she was in a Church and when she looked out the window there were 3 frogs. I told her 3 is the sign of the Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. There are no coincidences, I then told her about the above article. Amazing.

• Ok and I read this yesterday. Look at the numbers, over the weekend I dreamed a lady won $410000 and that I was at a check out counter at the items came to $4.10 or 4.01

Keep seeing 444

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=10648&replies=3

• Poetic & My Journey,

Both of your posts have been very enlightening. I definitely know about that knowing but knowing where that knowing comes from...That is the part I struggle with still.

Poetic,

You are so knowledgeable about many types of angels. Your ability to share this knowledge in a form others can understand is absolutely wonderful. Wow, I hope one day I can find a way to post some of this information I just know so that it can help others in their journeys as well.

GreyStar

• Hi Poetic,

Im sorry i havent got back to this thread thankyou GreyStar for bringing it to my attention again i am also seeing numbers in sequence as well lately like 555 444 especally 555 i looked it up in my Doreen Virtue Angel numbers book and it means

Major changes and significant transformations are here for you. You have an opportunity to break out of the chrysalis and uncover the amazing life you truly deserve.

• Thank you for your insight LIvingonaPrayer. These are some very amazing posts.

GreyStar

• You are welcome Greystar ,

May i ask have you made contact with any archangels ? I feel that archangel sandolphon is around me very stong .

• If I have, I think it was a few years back. I understand some of the fasting and etc that typically you would do to contact them. I have communicated with spiritual beings like in the Akashic Records but am not sure what type of being it was.

It is something that I should do. The universe provides us guides to help us along our paths. Some we will attune with strongly as you do Sandolphon and others that you may not. It is best to follow your intuition in regards to those you are drawn to this strongly as they have much to teach you.

The post that mentions about just knowing but knowing where that knowledge comes from pretty much is one of the things I do. Do you have contact with Archangels?

GreyStar

• Good Morning guys, this post has made me so happy, I was feeling down today, Leonida, your poem is beautiful, don't remember if I saw it before. We are all growing beautifully thats for sure. 🙂