POETIC555 PLEASE HELP WITH ARCHANGELS

• Dear Poetic,

Thanks so much for your help I dont have time to mediate but at the end of the day i try to comminicate with them through prayer i wish i had more time to focus my energy . i have been asking the angels to assist my husband as he has been having health issues and archangel Azrael keeps coming out for him do you interpret this as a good sign ? as i know what Azraels main role is to help those that have crossed over . My kids have their own special archangel that they keep picking from the deck as well my daughter has Uriel my eldest son has Haniel and my littleone keeps getting Zadkiel. The evolution of angels is very interesting sorry Poetic i have to go and get my little one from kinder ill be back ๐Ÿ™‚

• Living on a Prayer, I believe all Angels are good if they are of the "Christ Consciousness." I'm sorry to hear that your husband is not well, place him if you haven't already on the Abundance and health Prayer list and we will pray with you. I think the most important think to do is to follow the Guidance of your Sacred heart center. This is what I've read about Azrael-

The Archangel Azrael is forever writing on a large scroll and forever erasing what he has written;

what he writes is the birth of a person,

what he erases is the name of the person at death.

It is the sacred duty of Azrael to summon the departed spirit into the arc, or its guardian angel,

so the journey to the other side can begin.

It is the responsibility of the Archangel Azrael

to separate the human soul from the body

at the moment of death.

This Azrael does with great delicacy and compassion,

granting the newly released spirit complete freedom.

Above all, he transmits a feeling of great love

and makes the new arrival aware of the presence of a

friend, someone who knows and can explain everything.

Those who have shared an encounter with Azrael

describe him as dark, very quiet, and not at all menacing.

Azrael is not the foreboding apparition portrayed across the centuries.

In reality, the Archangel Azrael is the most gentle and sensitive angel within Godโ€™s creation.

• I would pray to Arch Angel Raphael for healing or St. Germaine.

• Did you know you can write letters to God and the Angels and even your thoughts they hear. I think the letters work better because it's personal, then watch for signs for your answers or maybe even your dreams.

• Dear Poetic,

Last night i asked Sandolphon to contact me and my hands started tingling do you think this is a sign? I have experienced this before when i was doing healing energy but i wasnt doing that last night and my hands wernt still or anything you know how you get pins and needles when you dont move it was different from pins and needles i would describe it as tingling sensation.

Thankyou for your info on Azreal i have been praying to Raphael as well. I will try what you say and right a letter to them thats a good idea i never thought of that.

• Dear Leonida,

I love the butterfly poem its beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hello Livingonaprayer, First of all thank you for your comment on my poem, I believe the sensation you had in your hand was a sign and that you will find yourself expressing and communicating with your angels whenever you feel the warmth in the air and the reality that they are truly around you. I never know which one is there but I feel the need to talk to them and and express to the Almighty my gratitude for sending them my way to watch over me and my concerns, I feel I have a sense of calmness that I have always longed for but could not achieve without them AND FOR THAT I AM SO GRATEFUL, SO YES I THINK YOU ARE GETTING SIGNS AND YOU WILL PROBABLY GET MORE....... ,ALSO POETIC555 HAS GIVEN YOU VERY GOOD ADVISE AS A SOURCE OF COMMUNICATION. ...................... Leonida

• Amen! Try this to, say out loud with eyes open, "I AM THE LIGHT" AND "i AM THE GOD SOURCE" AND CLOSE YOUR EYES, they hear you! Focus on your Heart Chakra and you can ask the Universe to bring you to the highest vibration possible for your greater good. We are all on this journey together and it's so beautiful!

• I'm posting this for you here and elsewhere:

The Wisdom Of The Cosmos Is Within You

In the Now Moment, the Cosmic opportunity is here for every soul on this planet to ascend. It may not seem, to many of you that this is possible, yet it is possible, and all your help is needed at this momentous time of awakening and ascension. We ask you at this time, to listen to your inner wisdom, to listen to your inner guidance. It is a time for you to become more autonomous, to rely less upon others for your wisdom.

This wisdom which is perfect for each one of you is within your Sacred Heart, and it is easily accessible to you. Go within your hearts, Dear Ones. Go within your Sacred Hearts, through meditation, and through pausing in the moment during the day, and breathing deeply. You will be able to recenter yourselves, if you will only take this moment to breathe deeply. The wisdom of the Cosmos is within you.

You now know that you are the heartbeat of the Cosmos. We tell you that not only are you the heartbeat of God, but you are the wisdom of God. Every thought that has been thought throughout eternity is within the Cosmic records. Every concept brought forth through eternity is within the Cosmic records. It is available to you, but you must go within your Sacred Heart to access this wisdom. There is no greater wisdom than that of God. You must believe and know that you are this wisdom.

Go into meditation, Beloved Ones. Go into meditation within your Sacred Heart. Feel the pulsing of your physical heart and know that this is the heartbeat of God, pulsing through your body. Sit quietly and feel this pulsing. Expand gently and slowly, as you begin to feel the pulsing of the Cosmos. The pulsing within your heart and the Cosmic heartbeat are one and the same. Now feel the Cosmic flow, feel this expansion, as you begin to feel the flow of Divine wisdom. This wisdom flows freely through the entire Cosmos, throughout all Creation. Allow yourselves to expand into this wisdom. You have, recorded within your Cosmic banks of wisdom, all the knowledge of Creation. Access this wisdom. Gain the knowing, the understanding that it is available to you. You need not rely upon another. Claim your personal power and regain your direct connection to the Cosmos. You are the Cosmos, now and always.

It is a time of great expansion. You may choose to grow upon the wave of this expansion, or you may limit yourselves and remain with the lower dimensionalities of pain and suffering. Dear Ones, take this Cosmic opportunity. Expand your awareness, expand your consciousness, and all that no longer serves you will fall away as if it had never been. In the expansion of the Cosmos and the light of all Creation, there is no room for lack and limitation, and pain and suffering.

It is a most wondrous time of expansion for you, on earth. Pay close attention to the areas of your life where you are limiting yourselves, through the thoughts that you think. Dear Ones, what you think today, you will live in the near future. As the light upon the planet increases, your manifestations are coming to you much more quickly. What do you wish to live in the coming months? Choose the expansion into the Cosmic wisdom where all is available to you for the asking. Harness this power, this heartbeat, this wisdom, and create within the love of your Sacred Heart, for your highest good and the highest good of all Creation.

Do not limit yourselves, Beloved Ones. There is no limit to the Cosmos and all Creation. God is ever expansive. The love of God is within your Sacred Hearts, wise and all knowing, pulsing through you. This unconditional love flows to you and through you, if you will allow it, and as you expand into the heartbeat and the wisdom of the Cosmos, you are in the flow of the River of Life. This Dear Ones, is what we ask you to focus on in the coming months. As you focus on this awareness, the teachings and wisdom offered to you though the many blessed teachers upon your planet, will be able to be incorporated so much more easily. Breathe deeply and allow the flow of the River of Life to radiate through you, as you shine your God light and radiate it out to the earth and all life forms. If you breathe the expanded awareness of the Cosmos, you will increase your light and your assistance for mother earth and all life forms.

Start the day in love, live the day in love, and end the day in love. Your expanded Cosmic awareness and your state of beingness in unconditional love, is the elixir of life. It is the substance of all Creation. It is that which you seek. It is within yourselves.

I am here, to assist you and guide you in your return to the higher realms. Go boldly, dear and Beloved Ones. Go boldly. Your success is assured, and I am here to assist you, in the love of your Sacred Heart.

I am Sananda

channled by Michelle Coutant

• Dear Poetic555, I am speechless at Your last writing, I absolutely LOVE IT and I hope I can achieve what is truly expected of me to give love and guidance to all that i am in touch with. I have longed for an answer to our existence and I often feel like I have been here before, I will meditate and look for small signs that will allow me to feel the presence and Love of all the Angels that I know are available to us all.................. Many Blessings to everyone..... What a gift just to be a part of this forum............... Leonida

• Dear Leonida,

Thankyou so much for your insight i really appreaciate all the help that im getting off poetic and yourself i am feeling something special is happening to me i talk to them throughout the day as i find it hard to focus to meditate with my life being so hectic with the kids and all so at the end of the night when i start praying thats when i notice the tingles probably because all is quiet and i can fous to a certain extent .

• Dear Poetic,

Thankyou so much for posting The Wisdom Of The Cosmos Is Within You it was beautifully wriiten i loved the part that said Start the day in love, live the day in love, and end the day in love

I was wondering who is Sananda? Iike i said in my post to Leonida I would love to really focus on meditation but with life being so hectic i can only do so much now i do try to find quiet time when i can but its never at the same time eveyday and i have read in several books that its best if you do it like this i can do it last thing at night but by then im generally exhuasted and my energy is low so i wont be able to focus properly.

• Here is info on Sanada, Incarnated first as Jesus!

Master Sananda, the Cosmic Christ, was the Chohan of the Sixth Ray, the Ray of Brotherhood, devotion, peace and patriotism until December 31, 1959 when beloved Master Nada fully took on the office. Master Sananda has taken a new position as World Teacher and is in charge of reforming today's religions and creating a Universal Church. According to Master St. Germain, " . . . Master Sananda holds the office of the personal Christ as the great exemplar of each one's own Holy Christ Self." Master Sananda has the task of purifying the Christian Churches and removing the man-made dogmas and doctrines, which have corrupted the purity of His teachings.

During his incarnation as Jesus, He came to teach us all that we have the power to create and heal. Jesus said, "These and greater things than these shall you do." (John 14:12.22)

He demonstrated God through His healings, His crucifixion and His resurrection. On the outer plane, in the material world, He manifested the path of the Initiate. The path of every spiritual seeker will eventually result in the seeker's spiritual birth, spiritual death or death of the ego/personality/physical body and spiritual resurrection in the Light of the Spiritual Realm.

Regardless of your religion, you may call upon Ascended Master Sananda to aid and assist you in any area of your life. Whether you believe He is the only Son of God, or whether you consider him an Ascended Master Who came to earth as The World Teacher and Healer, you may call upon Him. He, indeed, came to earth to create a new religion that might unite men. Unfortunately, the Christian Church has distorted some of His teachings, and has become what I personally believe was never intended, exclusionary. I believe that Master Sananda, as Jesus, intended that the Words of God be given in a way that would be comprehensible to, and would include, every man, even the most common of men.

Call upon Master Sananda to awaken within your heart the Christ Consciousness, which already burns in your spiritual heart as a small white flame. Ask that He assist you in expanding your awareness of the Christ Consciousness that resides within you. Ask that He assist you in walking the path of Divinity, which He Himself walked almost two thousand years ago. Call upon Him to heal your heart and awaken your own inner Divine Spark.

He works with Archangel Uriel to bring peace, brotherhood, service and freedom to people.

• You don't need a lot of time to meditate, sometimes I do it on my Lunch Break, time does fly though thats for sure, I'm amazed sometimes how fast time goes when I'm in spirit. ๐Ÿ™‚

Did you see the other message about the Cosmos?

• Dear Poetic,

Sorry im a bit confused the other message about the cosmos was that posted here seperatley or was it in the actual Wisdom Of The Cosmos Is Within You post ? as i read all all of that and really enjoyed it especially this bit

Go into meditation, Beloved Ones. Go into meditation within your Sacred Heart. Feel the pulsing of your physical heart and know that this is the heartbeat of God, pulsing through your body. Sit quietly and feel this pulsing. Expand gently and slowly, as you begin to feel the pulsing of the Cosmos. The pulsing within your heart and the Cosmic heartbeat are one and the same. Now feel the Cosmic flow, feel this expansion, as you begin to feel the flow of Divine wisdom. This wisdom flows freely through the entire Cosmos, throughout all Creation. Allow yourselves to expand into this wisdom. You have, recorded within your Cosmic banks of wisdom, all the knowledge of Creation. Access this wisdom. Gain the knowing, the understanding that it is available to you. You need not rely upon another. Claim your personal power and regain your direct connection to the Cosmos. You are the Cosmos, now and always.

• Dear Poetic ,

Sorry i forgot to add in my last post to you thankyou for putting the info about Sanada it was very intersting a s i havent heard of him before.

• Okie Dokie!

Divination ยป Message: Your Core of Love

The other, hope that helps!

• Dear Poetic,

I read your post on the what are you thankful for thread Still Standing But Barely Breathing BY jENNIFER Hoffman that was very interesting it was only a couple of years ago i felt like that myself i would have given anything to get out of here and leave all my problems behind .(if life was only that simple)

Your Core of Love, channeled from Arch Angel Gabriel

I

Deep within you is the Core of Love โ€“ and it is here, the essence of God dwells. Within each human heart is the desire to be deeply, utterly, and eternally loved. Only a love from the Supreme Being can fill that need.

The basic truth within all being is Love. It is the Divine Force that carries the patterns of wholeness and life. All that Is, Was, and Ever Shall Be is represented within this force that exceeds all other energies. Divine Love heals, transforms, and creates anew.

When you provide a sacred space for the Light of Divine Love to enter, it links Heaven and Earth within you. Your willingness to prepare an inner space that is clear of obstructions to the Divine Flow is imperative. An open heart willing to be blessed, knowing you are worthy, provides a fertile medium that your Guardian Angel can use to spread Love throughout your being. When you unclutter the physical space around you as well as within your mind, it allows you to bring a greater sense of freedom with your innocence to God. Set strong intentions to align yourself and your soul in communion with the Divine. Invite your soul into your meditation, and use your breath to sink inward. As you send grounding cords of Divine Light to the earth, you create a strong basis for opening into your Core of Love. When your roots go deep, it enables you to soar high.

Practice being very still and letting your breath be full. Follow the Divine Light deep into your heart so that Love can awaken within the core of your being. Your attunement with Divine Love is a blessing to the earth. As above, so below is a universal law. Creating an awareness of the Core of Love is a commitment you make within your soul. The silence of the awakening heart beckons you into the sacred space where Love heals and Light prevails within all things.

This powerful force of Divine Love is available to use as a healing agent, and binds together the souls who join in a focus of energy toward that which needs healing. The primary impulse of all creation is within this loving presence, a most noble strength that unites all beings in love. Come together in love, send love to all areas of discordance on earth and most of all, absorb this love within your being so you harbor no discordance within yourself.

It is those places of disharmony within each person that can disrupt the patterns of wholeness within and around you. Focus and expand the Core of Divine Love within you and let this transforming light lift away the disharmonious energies thus creating new patterns that can bring healing gifts your world.

Call Divine Love into your being and anchor it in your heart. As you call Divine Love to you from the Highest Source of Light, your being is permeated with Love, every cell then vibrates to the frequency of Divine Love, and all that is not in harmony with this love is released from your being, transmuted into Light. This Light holds a great power for healing as it carries Divine Intelligence and Love, and can be directed consciously. This is the requirement for these times; join with others in ecstatic certainty of the amplified power of Divine Love to bring healing anywhere. Use Love. Be Love. Focus Love. All is energy that can be used.

Keep your thoughts and prayers centered in this love and there is no situation that cannot be uplifted to healing. You are not alone. There are legions of Angels and Beings of Light working with you now and awaiting a greater invitation to assist you. Serve the soul of the planet by healing yourselves, and know Divine Love is within you, blessing you and cradling you in the Light.

And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel

Thanks for that poetic i didnt come across it as i dont get much time to surf the forums properly

thats great how it tells you to centre yourself and clear out the clutter its exactly what i need to learn i thought i would post it here as so Leonida could read it as well

Sending love and light 2u Mags

• Amen! Girl, we grow together, we help one another and hold each other's hands! "We are one."

• beautifully said Poetic