POETIC555 PLEASE HELP WITH ARCHANGELS

• Dear Poetic555,

I have noticed on the other threads that you are communicating with archangels i am trying to do this also, i was wondering do you see any around me? i have been trying to channel Sandolphon as he is the one i keep getting when i am doing readings with my Doreen Virtue archangel oracle deck, i do feel that there is a guiding presence when im talking to him and if i feel worried i ask him to take it away and after 5 minutes or so this feeling is completely gone .I was also wondering if you know of any other ways to channel them other than through prayer ?i would be grateful for any advice that you could give me .

Thankyou and many blessings 2u Mags

• GOOD MORNING SPUNKY SOLDJA 🙂

Hi Mags,Poetic is 4 hours ahead of me I think hehe...So i hope you don't mind because i love researching...So here is some readings for you till Poetic can answer you..

Turquoise is associated with Sandolphon, the muse of music.

There are different ways to increase the clarity of the communication that you have with angels. First of all, pay attention to your breath. Breathe deeply. Stress causes people to hold in their breath due to fear or anxiety. Let go and breathe slowly and naturally. You will be able to communicate more easily with angels.

Secondly, relax. You do not have to jump through hoops to connect with angels. It is a much more relaxed and simpler process instead. Straining detracts. Instead, try to relax your entire body. Be free of judging yourself. Relax so that you can be in a receptive state where you are able to ask angels to help you release tension within your body and your mind. Starting with your head and neck, begin to relax your body, moving down past your arms, shoulders, chest, and abdomen, to your hips, lower legs, and feet. You can start from your feet and move up to your head if you like. Just try to get your body as relaxed as possible.

Begin by visualizing your angel. You can choose Michael, an archangel for your first time if you want. Picture a beautiful image radiating love out to you. You may have an image in your mind from your religious background or you may just see bright light. You have no limitations in envisioning your angels and if you have no preconceived ideas, angels may appear in any shape or form. It may take several minutes before you feel the presence of an angel before you. Sometimes, it takes longer. Do not be disheartened. You will be able to invoke your angel over time very quickly. This is a powerful, protective and loving energy. Visualize beautiful and divine white light flowing from heaven into your body, surrounding you in its glow.

Through this powerful ritual you will gain confidence, feel healthy, stronger, more loving, and able to see things more clearly. You can ask for help and guidance from your angels. It is important that you recognize that you are not praying to angels, but to the creator and that you are asking angels to be your messengers. Your desires should be pure and free of any ill-will or negativity. Sometimes, this process may take a long time for you or you will only be able to invoke one angel.

Next, follow the guidance offered by angels. Whether you hear guidance about changing your diet or your lifestyle, follow their advice because they are your best teachers.

Finally, ask for signs. You may feel unsure about whether you can probably hear angels. Feel free to ask angels to show you some signs. Be open to the wonderful signs that angels can show you. You should be able to easily recognize these signs. In the following chapter, we discuss these signs in more detail. With time, you will be able to invoke angels wherever you are at any time. After conducting this ritual, you will find that you may see the entire world differently. You see more clearly and your approach may be far more loving. The world will appear more vibrant and alive to you. You will also have relationships that are smoother and feel that your life flows more easily.

Letter Writing: Another powerful way of contacting angels is through writing a letter. Simply start the letter with "Dear Guardian Angel," and write down everything that you have to say. Some people write regular letters to guardian angels that can pages and pages long. Your letter is personal and does not need to be ever seen by another person. In your letter, you can pour out your concerns and your hopes.You can then make a ceremony out of it where you write the letter, place it in an envelope, and then burn the letter. You can scatter the ashes around your door outside your home. Remain confident that your angel has received your letter and will now initiate contact with you.

Draw Your Angel: By drawing your angel, you can enhance your own forms of creativity. Experiment by drawing angels. You will feel yourself opening up in a different way. Again, this process is personal and does not need to be shown to anyone for approval. You may experience the presence of your guardian angel while you draw.

Openness: Being open is vital to making contact with your guardian angel. Getting into the habit of speaking to your guardian angel. Talk to your angel about your concerns but be as specific and clear as you can. Always envision your desired outcome in the most positive light. Be confident in the ability of your guardian angel to help you. Discuss your concerns, joys, successes, disappointments, and worries with your angel through regular conversations. Regular communication with your angels makes it easier to connect with your guardian angels.

Communicating

Clairaudience: Hearing the voice of an angel is called "clairaudience," which means "clear hearing." Their voice may sound like your own or it may sound different. The voice can emanate from within your body, within your mind, or sound as if it's outside your head. When an angel warned me that my car was about to be stolen, his voice sounded as if he were talking through a paper towel tube, just outside my right ear.

You know that guidance comes from angels when it is loving, focused, consistent, and not hurtful to you or your family.

Clairvoyance: Your angels may speak to you in pictures and visual mental images. We call this "clairvoyance" or "clear seeing." Angelic messages may come to you as single snapshot images, either in your mind or outside your mind. Or, you may see miniature scenes, as if from a movie. The images may be black-and-white or full color. Angelic visual messages can be symbolic, such as seeing a stop sign as a signal that you should take a rest, slow, or stop what you are doing.

Clairsentience: The third way we receive angelic guidance is through our emotions and physical sensations. We call this, "clairsentience," or "clear feeling." Clairsentients get divine guidance through bodily sensations.

Each of our five senses has a corresponding spiritual sense. Clairsentients receive angelic guidance through an etheric sense of smell, taste, and touch. You may know that your beloved deceased grandmother is near when you smell her perfume or favorite flower fragrance. An angel may shower your room with the aroma of orange blossoms to tell you of an impending wedding.

Clairsentients receive a lot of guidance through their intuition, gut feelings, and hunches. Much of our intuition comes from the stomach region, and the stomach flutters, relaxes, and tightens according to the angelic guidance. Instinctively, the clairsentient interprets the meaning of these gut feelings, and a wise clairsentient follows these internal directives without hesitation.

Clairsentients get angelic messages through their heart and love emotions, as well. If a thought of doing something swells your chest with warm feelings of joy, this is a directive from God and the angels.

Claircognizance: We call the fourth means of angelic communication "claircognizance" or "clear knowing." Men are frequently claircognizant, and may not even realize they naturally receive detailed and accurate information from the angels.

A claircognizant knows, without knowing how he knows. Consequently, he may doubt the validity of his knowingness. This is a mistake, because when divine wisdom enters our mind, it is a gift we can use to improve our life, and to serve the world.

We all have access to all four channels of communication. Usually, we have one primary means of receiving angelic guidance and one secondary or lesser channel of communication. With practice, you can become adept at receiving messages in all four ways. In the beginning of speaking to your angels, though, most people concentrate upon their natural means of communication.

NAMASTE

SHEILA

good afternoon mag's hehe or good evening..

good morning poetic hehe

good night to me, wow i'm totally confused now

• Aww MyJourney that was lovely message, hope you dont mind me jumping in Mags 😃

You made me giggle saying you was confused, night night Shee

Blessings Bee x

• Thanks Sheila and Bee !!!!!!!!!!

• Bump 🙂

• bump

• angel bump

• Sent the thread to Poetic on thankful, she'll find you don't worry.

• thanks RC, mags is sleeping now so totally different time zones shes in tomorrow:)

• Thanks guys your bumps really mean alot to me ((HUGS))

• 🙂

• You gotta love that, so cute.

• Good Morning/Afternoon! I'm on Eastern Time, I don't have any special abilities I just have a strong communication and Faith in God. I talk to the Angels because all of us can call on them at any time and instantly they are there. I can feel them around me especially during times of stress or problems. If you FEEL that you have a special connection with Sandalphon then you do there are no coincidences in life. We are all drawn here for a special reason to commune with each other, learn from each other and share our joys and pains and strife in this Accension thing and Awareness. I just sayed a special prayer for you to Sandalphan and that you want an easier way to communicate. Do you meditate?

• I see my friend Sheila has given you great advice already, I believe Sandalphan is the brother of Metatron. Let me see what I can find! Be right back.

• Only one of the two Archangels whose name doesn't end with an "el", Sandalphon is the twin brother of Archangel Metatron. The twins are the only Archangels in Heaven who were originally mortal men. Sandalphon was the prophet Elijah and Metatron was the wise man Enoch. God gave both men their immortal assignments as Archangels to reward them for their good work upon Earth, allowing them to continue their sacred service from Heaven.

Elijah's ascension occurred when he was lifted up to Heaven in a fiery chariot pulled by two horses of fire, accompanied by a whirlwind, an even recorded in the second chapter of the Book of 2 Kings.

Sandalphon's chief role is to carry human prayers to God so they may be answered. He's said to be so tall that he extends from Earth to Heaven. Ancient Cabalistic lore says that Sandalphon can help expectant parents determine the gender of their forthcoming child and many also believe that he's involved with music as well.

• The etheric retreat of Sandalphon and his feminine counterpart, Shekhinah - Lady Patience is everywhere on and within the Earth. They desire no specific focus, so that our access to them is not confined or restricted. His energy is vast and all-encompassing; her energy is always within us. He said "I am wherever you are".

Sandalphon is charged with anchoring the Light onto Earth, and will assist us as Lightworkers to do the same, both into the planet and into our own energy bodies. He said "I am an anchor. I act to penetrate a body and anchor myself into it as a conduit of Light energy, keeping things working at root level in accordance with the Divine Plan, whilst simultaneously channelling in Divine Light, supplying all that is required in order for balance, harmony and hence stability to be achieved."

He liaises in his work with Sanat Kumara; the Elementals and their Directors; all Devic beings and with the dwellers of the Inner Earth.

I hope this helps you! If you want more info let me know.

• Here is some more info:

Evolution of Angels

Archangels reach their exalted position by first passing through human evolution in any System of Worlds. They start as mere angels and, like the elementals, grow from the lower rungs of the ladder of evolution through study, work and service. After they reach a certain stage, they do descend into the world of form and like any other human being in that particular planet, work their way up, eventually winning their ascension. This done, they return to their first estate as members of the Angelic Kingdom.

An interesting example is that of Mother Mary, Mother of Jesus, who originally belonged to the Angelic Kingdom. With her ascension, thirty years after Jesus' ascension, she assumed her previous estate as the Twin Ray of Archangel Raphael, of the Fifth Ray.

The Archangels and Angelic Kingdom have broken their Cosmic silence for the first time in many thousand years and opened the door to their realms of Consciousness and radiation to all those of humanity who choose to accept their presence and their gifts.

Now, as the New Age is dawning on the Earth, with it comes a fiat from the Eternal to unite the Kingdoms of Angels, humanity and the Elementals in conscious cooperation in an endeavor to fulfill the Divine Plan. In obedience to this Fiat, the Archangels are coming closer to us, bringing not only THEIR LOVE, THEIR RADIATION AND THEIR SERVICE, but also a description of their world, their works and activities, helping us to remember our heritage, lineage and from whence we came.

The world of angels is a world of love -- a golden sea of pulsating, breathing, radiant flame. The only way to actually experience their personal presence is through love --but this love must be clothed in great inner peace and tranquility. Love, color, nature's perfume and the basic virtues of God's feeling draw them like a magnet. The feeling world is the magnetic power that attracts the angels. Faith, love and absolute obedience to their creator are their basic qualities.

Respecting human free will, they will never impose or interfere in the affairs of humanity. They are only attracted to those who have faith in THEM, THAT LOVE THEM AND SEEK THEIR COOPERATION.

• 🙂

• poetic555, I absolutely love all these posts, and YES I believe in ANGELS, appr. 3 yrs ago I started a process of trying to commute with my Angels, I am in my 60,s and found myself very lost and lonely Thus making friends with my Angels. Well the only thing I asked them to help me with was to give me a talent that would occupy my time & mind. Now i must say that I asked to be able to write poetry and paint,,totally from my imagination. I have since been given the gift and I have painted appr. 25 paintings and at least 50 poems. I know it is due to their help as I could not even draw a stick man before. I have even been offered some substantial money for some of my paintings. So I am so grateful to my Angels. Yes to me for sure they are HERE.... Leonida

• The Butterfly,

I,m like a butterfly fluttering in the breeze, touching the essence of the perfumed air,

Surrounded by the flowers of my dreams.

I could be Mariposa, I could be Papillon, I am not Monarch I am just me,

Fluttering away, coming and going as I please.

When nighttime falls It is best you see,

Cause in the darkness all is intensified and clear to me,

The light can,t change the reality of all the expectations ,

That I could not see. .................. ( Just one of my poems ,),,,Leonida

P.S. I could not write before either. Hope you like!!!