Will he call me back ever?

• My Cancer man and I (leo) recently broke up because of an argument which ended in me telling him I'm not interested anymore and I want out. As wonderful as he is, being a Leo, sometimes I put up a strong fight which ends up in dramatics when we are at an argument stalemate like ending the relationship which I quickly fix once I'm calm. I've only done this a few times actually. Aside from those few times, we had a wonderful relationship full of love and much happiness.

The last time I did it and it took me a week to call him back. When I did he was cold and told me that he was very mad at me and couldn't snap back to normal that quickly. He said he is tired of feeling inadequate for me and that he will not go back iinto our relationship unless he's sure we can be good friends first. I tried the friends thing for a few weeks but he was so cold with his msgs messaging me once every few days something silly like "how was your weekend". I personally can't go from 100% love to 10% and I'm not sure how he can. So finally I told him I really can't do this friendship thing cuz i love him and i wanna work it out. Then he told me "I'm sorry but friendship is all I have to offer now, take it or leave it". I hate ultimatums and I found that very cold so I told him I'll leave it. So we hung up and that was it. It's been a week now and I really miss him. I can't believe he threw away a beautiful year just like that.

My question is.... will he call me back? will he by any chance remember the good in our relationship instead of just the bad and try to recontact me or will he just give up and move on? I don't want to contact him because I really did try everything to work things out but any more than this would just be begging and I can't do that. He really has to make some effort if he really loves me.

• Leave your Leo pride behind, try his suggestion out on being friends with him first and yes I feel he will come back to you.

He is confused I feel, and hurt. Being friends is just a test to see if you will stick around and you didn't, hurting him even more in the process. Cancers are very sensitive and now he is hiding out in his shell.

There needs to be more communication here also, on both parts but mainly yours. he can't read your mind.

Best of luck. 🙂

• Thanks alot 🙂 I really appreciate what you suggested but I'm scared now that its too late for me to suggest being friends again or even returning when he was clearly fed up the last time. So I guess I'm worried about getting rejected.

But I will find a way to get back in touch because I miss him 🙂

• Hello, I cant speak for a cancer because I am a sag, but my bf of 4 yrs is a LEO , we have been playing the same game a lot of the time. AT this moment the same thing is going on, who will call, who has to eat their pride and it is always me. SO we were at a stalemate, the last few days and of course I am the one bending over and making the peace. I hate it but that is the way the leo is. and the reason is totally something he did that is unexcusable. I too dont want to lose our good time together and I almost die when we are not speaking. My advice is swallow your leo pride and keep calling, keep the communication open, take the friends for now and try to start over and pay attention to not let things get here again . Theres only so much another human can take after a while. and no offense but the leo is not fair in anything. Hope it works out for you.

• Hi... Thanks for your comment. I also wanted to drop something on your case as well. You know Sag & Leo get along very very well. I'm not sure very much about the Leo guy but I know if you give a Leo girl enough time, she will probably come back around because leo's are so full of love. Yeah we blow alot of hot air but its our pride that keeps us from coming back sooner than later. Leo will continue to see how far you will bend backwards because it makes them feel that you love them but stand up once and for all in their face and they will become weak crying for the way things were 😉 Hope that helps but its just some insight into most the leos I know 🙂

• Well I made the attempt to reestablish contact again by msging him that I hope he gets better when he wrote "sick" on facebook. He wrote back... "Thanks, appreciate." I mean was the lack of ability to write an entire sentence that hard for him? Its things like this that really piss me off with him and cause me to throw my walls back up. I don't want to feel rejected by him!

• Well I made the attempt to reestablish contact again by msging him that I hope he gets better when he wrote "sick" on facebook. He wrote back... "Thanks, appreciate." I mean was the lack of ability to write an entire sentence that hard for him? Its things like this that really piss me off with him and cause me to throw my walls back up. I don't want to feel rejected by him!

• wow my cancer guy gave me the friend spot too and i also couldnt see how he could slow things down to that when we obviously were getting deep ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these cancer men ! btw i love him and although he has dissapeared i will wait forever for his return

• d123456, thanks for that info. how long does the bending over go on to prove the love tho?? lol.

I dont know about cancers but I read they crawl in the shell, yours is probly in there . Keep trying to crack it. and look up everywhere you can on the internet on ways to do it. Yahoo answers is the best I have found for anything, somebodys been there and done it. EX.

How to get a cancer man back.

• P.s.

also, any tips on what will happen as far as leo will act. now that i caved in and am layin on the mush? he responded immediately to everything, but idk what will happe now

• Honestly, leo's can really take it far when you spoil them. I think that's why my ex just couldn't do it anymore. I mean in my opinion i didn't shell it out that much. But he claims that i was constantly making him feel inadqueate, throwing him out the window and giving him guilt trips. Tell me a bit more about your story, and I'll give you my suggestion based on what I know about leos. But keep in mind, I'm giving you my perspective as a leo woman and I don't know much about leo men.

• well yes, I totally spoiled him, because I am a giver. He has done a lot for me also during the whole relationship, but has also been a complete jerk and ass and has made me also feel like shit. I have lowered my self esteem a few times and not proud of it. Just like Im doing now, however i was trying not to make the first move and to leave for good but I also being a sag dont stay mad long and dont like to have animosity with anyone no matter what, I will always make the peace whether they do or not. Im embarrassed to tell my story, but during the last year an ex of his from past popped into his life and decided she wanted him. at first during the time we were having some issues between us and in this fight/makeup period like now. He went with the girl and broke up with me for a couple months. all the while he never kept away from keeping me on the line and me being so freaking hurt i stayed on it. They didnot work out real fast and he told her to get f---kd. We got back together and for the most of this year have had a wonderful time, no fights we never do. just easy going and comfortable. A couple months ago here she came again and said she was having him hell or high water. He started talking to her and I started getttin furious and my mouth, and all hell broke loose. I broke up with him, but I couldnt stand it so as of course he tried to keep me on the line again I have tried to get off and cant. He says he wants to see how it goes now and claims hes nothing to do with her. But i feel shes still around and i cant be in this position no more. We have been not stop fighting for the whole 2 months, I have said some horrible things and pissed him off and i guess hurt him, but give me a break. The last couple weeks he has tried to take me out and start making up, but once again i have been flipping out bcuz i think shes still there. So I was totally done, want to be done and told him off and quit contact, he didnt contact me. That usually lasts for one day. And so because I dont want to lose him, I am bowing down again and kissing his ass after what hes done to me.. Im retarted.

• "He really has to make some effort if he really loves me. "

Seriously? Aren't you the one who left him just a few times? He won't come back, cancer are extremely sensitive, you hurt him, I'm suprised he told you he wanted to be friends. I'm gem I'm not a cancer but been with one for 2 years. Be his friend, or step back and think what do you want, stop playing games, leave him and then go back to him again, you're playing emotionally with him cancers hurt too much lol. Move on don't hurt him anymore if he contancts you try to be his friend before you win his heart again if? that's a big if. Good luck!

• "Well I made the attempt to reestablish contact again by msging him that I hope he gets better when he wrote "sick" on facebook. He wrote back... "Thanks, appreciate." I mean was the lack of ability to write an entire sentence that hard for him? Its things like this that really **** me off with him and cause me to throw my walls back up. I don't want to feel rejected by him!"

You might be ready to get back to the way things were, but he isn't. You need to realize that and understand where he is coming from. I don't think he feels safe with you or the relationship at present. Just be patient, patience always pays off in the end. 🙂

• Thanks you guys. I will definitly give it some time because that's probably the best thing for both of us. I was just scared he may forget me in time. But we'll see what's meant to be.

Saggielovesleo... your guy seems to love the drama! You need to literally put your foot down and not call him until he comes back begging. Think about what it is you deserve in a relationship and honestly see if you're getting that or not. Leos can be alot of fun and very comfortable but they need drama every once in a while and will take it from wherever they can get it. I really am not sure about leo men but i know with leo women, the second we really lose the person with us is when we fall madly in love with them as well. We drive them to the wall, they leave and then they become the loves of our lives 😉 It's pathetic I know!

• Thanks for your info, it means a lot. I did tell him a while ago that it seems that when things were good and comfortable he has to start some drama to get some excitement. And now that youve said the same, I had to look at the fact that maybe I dont want to spend the rest of my life being thrown into turmoil every now and then, just for some kicks for him. This time it has caused so much damage mentally and physically, that I am litterally sick. My immune system is down on the floor from all of the trauma. It is not worth that , no one is no matter what sign they are. I hope I dont hurt your feelings in saying that maybe you should look at what you told me. and try to get a grip on it for future. Even if your cancer comes back or he doesnt and you find someone new. If you dont stop the drama, you will lose again. Thanks again and good luck