Anyone been in a Sagittarius/Aquarius situation? Pls share! :)

• Hello Everyone,

I'm just curious to see if any Sagittarius (preferably women) have ever been romantically involved with an Aquarius (preferably men)? Does it actually work or no? What's good and bad? Etc... Thank you very much! 🙂

• Hi, I am also a sag and I dated an aquarius for a couple months once. I found him to be very flighty and wishy washy, also other women. Now the main thing i can tell you is , I sit next to a man at my job who is an aquarius we actually tease that we are work spouses since we have to work together.. altho we get along great and have a lot of fun and all kinds of serious discussions on numerous topics. He drives me crazy. we always say we couldnt be married or wed kill each other. I always chatter about whats going on in my life, and I dont care what it is about he will have to debate me and tell me how Im wrong. On everything. I get so mad, like I am nobody and his oppinion is what matters in my life. We got in a fight last week and didnt speak for 2 days because of he told me how I addressed someone at work was totally wrong.

It was not his business but mine. and I told him that just because he thinks I was wrong does not mean that I was. He also has been married and divorced to a sag , said she drove him crazy.

One more thing, they say that the aquarius has a lot of friends of the opposite sex. Its true. My coworker is married and all day long he talks to millions of other women on the phone. they might just be his friends, but sometimes i tease him that hes out playin . So I would say maybe good as friends if you can tolerate the constant debating, which i hate. it wears me out. Relationship , no way... sorry.