Karma...any thoughts.

• so, i'm thinking about certain paths in life we all choose; sometimes they choose us but ultimately we make that final decision. i'm sure we've all done things that we're not happy with...have made a decision in which the end we wish we could have gone back and taken another route.

i know i've made bad choices and now, as i'm older more understanding to certain concepts...i wonder how my past will fair in my future.

I was "involved" with a man who i knew had a girlfriend, i guess you can say i was SO INSECURE...I know that doesn't make it right. I was just willing to settle for any attention I could get. I don't think this makes me a bad person, it's actually quite sad. As i've done some soul searching and asked myself what it is i really want and decided to feel good about myself...i want to head on the right track.

I'm scared that my past choices will effect my future, i am ready to be with somebody, i'm ready to have a male companion in my life that wants to be with me and only me.

i know they say "karma's a b^tch" is this really true?? I know i've done wrongand want to change and be a better person...can this happen? Does anyone or has anyone done something in the past that was out right wrong but moved on from it and is actually happy?

i recently met someone great, but i think i over analyzed and i think that back fired on me. we connected and there was a "spark" but now since our last date i haven't heard from him. is this karma...

any thoughts

• aquagrrl82,

i know they say "karma's a b^tch" is this really true?? yes.

I know i've done wrongand want to change and be a better person...can this happen? Yes.

Does anyone or has anyone done something in the past that was out right wrong but moved on from it and is actually happy? No.

is this karma...: no.

any thoughts: without laughter a woman is like a tree without flowers.

• I believe that if you come to terms with what you did it won't effect you in the future. like paying your light bill on time.work thru the trouble that you learn from your mistake and come out better