One extreme to another

• Hi, I am new to the forum. I got may Tarot cards read twice with 2 weeks by the same person ( over 30 years exp.) one week he said I would marry the person I am involved with and told me alot of what I already knew about what was going on with him. The next week I returned because I wanted to ask some more questions and were not clear on some from the first reading. He told me this time that we were not going to work out and that I would marry someone else etc. Why so different of readings so close in time?

Thanks, Colleen

• Colleengw,

Why so different of readings so close in time? Because you had not been contented with the first answer, you wanted something better.

Colleen, like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine.

• No I brought a friend with me to have his done and I had planned on going as well again. i had some questions that I did'nt understand about the first reading and some additional ones about family etc. Beleive me I was perfectly content with the first one saying about that we would be getting married. This one no so much. 😞

• Hi Colleen, I'm not a reader but I do know that when readings are done nothing is set in stone, the cards that come out are a reflection of what vibration you are on at that moment in time, and they give guidance as to what things will be if you stay on that vibration, and as we all know our vibration changes all the time, so thats maybe why the cards say different things this time....I hope I say this in an understanding context for you, I sometimes struggle to come out with the words to fit what I'm trying to say.....but, hope this helps a little to get you to understand the way of how tarot cards works for us....

love and blessings to you, hope someone will come on here and explain it better than I did and you get to find your answers 🙂

• Thanks HealingWays, and hanswolfgang for you insight.

• I'm not a reader but from my amateur experience I find that with tarot spreads or i-ching where there have been opposite outcomes on the same question, one conclusion may just be a continuation of the earlier conclusion. For example, at the first reading, the outcome is that you may marry the person. The second may mean that, even if you marry the person, it may not work out and you'll find yourself with someone else. You asked for clarification and it's possible the second spread did clarify things - just not in the way you expected.

Of course, I'm assuming that absolutely nothing internally or externally has changed in your (or his) life between the two readings.

• Hello HansWolfgang,

Your insight, intuition, and philosophical commentary intrigues me. Perhaps you would be kind enough to do a reading for the following two people:

#1 07-08-75

#2 12-17-63

I would love to know what the possibilities are for a relationship here and whether this is possibly a twin soul (if there is such a thing) element to it. The individuals have dreamt and been involved with each other since youth but only met in the physical realm last year (2009).

Thank you in advance,

IA17

• Colleengw,

your body was content with the first one saying about that you would be getting married, but there is something else in you which constantly strives to rise above it. This consciousness, this dancing flame, this ceaseless yearning to soar is your soul.

• IA17,

do a reading for the following two people:

#1 07-08-75: by suit, he is always connected with finances. He must maintain a non-attached attitude about money or there will be continuous problems in this area. Once he puts money in its proper place however, he often attains or inherits great wealth. Regardless, many of his life lessons will come through this avenue. The other avenue is his close relationships. Family, lovers and friends are all very important to him. He has close ties, for better or worse, with his family and shares in their trials. He is usually restless, making frequent changes in either occupation or location. HIs love life usually entails sacrifice and disappointment until he learns to let others go and be as they are. In his spiritual studies he finds inner satisfaction and validation for his own intuition. Once on the path, everything in his life is put into proper perspective and he can excel in any chosen field.

#2 12-17-63: There can be loss and disappointment. However, his true nature reveals that its presence in his life for any period of time does not have to be a disaster. In actuality, it represents making a completion of some importance. Whether this is the end of a certain occupation, way of life, or way of being with his health and body will depend upon the circumstances in his life. But rest assured that some important aspect of his life is coming to an end. There will be a death in his life of some kind. He goes through many mini-deaths in the course of his lifetime and just like the snake shedding its skin, arrives at a new and better place each time he does so. Therefore this is not to be feared but instead to be welcomed. It always has the ability to clear away all the unwanted and useless debris in his life and puts him back on a new course where he is much more enlivened and satisfied.

I would love to know what the possibilities are for a relationship here: #1 dominates #2 with his emotions, #2 suppresses her potential and is therefore ready to be dominated. Although there is such a thing as a twin soul, there is no twin soul element to this relationship. This is a work-relationship.

IA17, love is very fragile.

• hanswolfgang,

I am new to this so excuse me but I'm sure what you were trying to tell me or say to me inyour last post. Can you please use layman terms? Thanks

• Colleengw,

Can you please use layman terms? You have no place for spontaneity.

However easy, it is still

difficult. However close, it is still far. Your being

is neither difficult nor easy, it simply is. It is not

your achievement, you are it.

• Hello HansWolfgang,

Thank you; very insightful and quite accurate but naturally I am curious about a few things if/when you have a free moment:

1. the term 'work-relationship'..I'm not quite sure what that means. Perhaps a relationship that is work-related where - even if the two individuals don't actually work together - there is something they are here to work on together, or perhaps it will involve more work than should be necessary to have a healthy relationship. Would you mind expanding on that a bit?

2. That begin said, what would a twin soul relationship look like?

3. Intriguing that you used a snake reference to describe the renewal process for #2, instead of a different analogy..may I ask why?

4. "There will be a death in his life.." Pluto is currently transiting Capricorn in his 8th house (death, transformation, sex, other people's money) in which there are 4 planets in the natal chart. Quite a bit is being transformed in his life so I do wonder at that, the first of which is the influence of the planet Mercury and his way of thinking.

5. #2 suppresses potential and is ready to be dominated - now that statement is a bit difficult to interpret and accept if he is suppressing his potential. How can one correct that or is it something that is just a natural to the individual and should be left to them to figure out what needs to be done to live up to their potential?

6. "love is very fragile" this one is the most intriguing statement of them all - I always thought Love to be the strongest, most durable event on the planet! To me Love Endures no matter what, then again maybe the way I love is not transient. Yes, most intriguing..

Insight always appreciated and thank you,

IA17

• IA17,

1. the term 'work-relationship'..Would you mind expanding on that a bit? I suppose, you read about the difficulties between us two, I wrote about, so you should always have something as a third factor in your relationship, on which you two can work together.

2. That begin said, what would a twin soul relationship look like? It would not look like anything, it would be such a strong impact on each other, that there would be no need to ask questions about that on any forum, because one would feel as being resurrected out of one´s grave, living now playfully and spontaneously together.

3. Intriguing that you used a snake reference to describe the renewal process for #2, instead of a different analogy..may I ask why? Just because it seemed fitting as a analogy. If the fish is caught, forget the net.

4. "There will be a death in his life.." Pluto is currently transiting Capricorn in his 8th house (death, transformation, ****, other people's money) in which there are 4 planets in the natal chart. Quite a bit is being transformed in his life so I do wonder at that, the first of which is the influence of the planet Mercury and his way of thinking: yes.

5. How can one correct that: by going for one´s own goals, in a balanced way.

or is it something that is just a natural to the individual and should be left to them to figure out what needs to be done to live up to their potential? no.

Insight always appreciated: get down of your throne and make at least one step to your goal.

IA17, it does not matter whether you are

man or woman. What matters is whether you are centered

in yourself, silent; whether you are capable of

becoming a witness to your own thoughts and emotions,

moods. It does not matter whether your body is of man

or woman; there is not much difference between a man's

body and a woman's body -- the difference is very

little, and it has nothing to do with spirituality.

• Hans, I e-mailed you privately. When you are not busy, could you take a look at my e-mail please:)

• pilot007,

yes, patience is so difficult for Aries-women and -men!

But health has no adjective to it. It is simple

because it is one. Whenever you are healthy you

experience the same thing as anybody else who is

healthy will experience, but when you are ill you are

privately ill. Illness has something private about it,

it is personal. Healthy is impersonal.

• Hello HansWolfgang,

I really do appreciate the response - you have been a tremendous help - may it circle back to you tenfold.

"so you should always have something as a third factor in your relationship, on which you two can work together." - Good thought; will take it under advisement.

"one would feel as being resurrected out of one´s grave, living now playfully and spontaneously together." - For an individual who has suppressed their feelings for so long, sometimes it is hard to put into words what is being felt or even understand what that feeling means but this response has provided quite an illuminating viewpoint about the status of this relationship.

"get down of your throne and make at least one step to your goal" - Been there, done that...four steps ahead of you 🙂

"it does not matter whether you are man or woman. What matters..." - I have never really lived in the world of form but I am learning. It has always been easy for me to disregard the body - male or female - but in the end I am in one at the present time and as such there is a lesson for me to learn from it. As to the gender of the two individuals involved, it's irrelevant.

Thanks again for your insight and see you around the net,

IA17

• IA17,

thank you for your interesting feedback.

Forcing anything simply means you are forcing against yourself. This creates the schizophrenia, the split personality that is fighting with itself. This is the most ugly and destructive device that has been used by the vested interests for thousands of years. They found a simple clue to how to destroy the individual, because the individual is a danger – a danger against exploitation, a danger against slavery, a danger against any kind of enforcement. An individual would rather like to die than submit.

Individuality has a dignity, but woman has been taken away from her individuality by a simple device: put the individual in conflict. And you know the ancient proverb: A house divided cannot stand for long.

You are continuously fighting with yourself because you have been given such stupid ideas about yourself: that you have to choose between your nature, your relaxedness with nature, or you have to choose thousands of years of conditioning. And conditionings go deeper and deeper every day. Pleasure has been condemned, non-seriousness has been condemned, playfulness has been condemned. The whole of humanity has been turned into utter seriousness – and seriousness is a psychological sickness. It can seep deeper and can even make your soul sick.

There are only three things that happen in your life. One has already happened – your birth. You could not do anything about it. Another is death. Again, although it has not happened yet, you cannot do anything about it. So drop these two things completely, they are beyond your grasp. Between these two remain life, love, rejoicing.

A woman who is alive cannot be suppressed so easily. A woman who loves has a clarity of vision and cannot be befooled by any politicians. And a woman who knows how to be playful will not be found in any church, any temple, any mosque, any synagogue. Those are the places where people who have died before their death go; people who have taken a standpoint against life, against love, against playfulness, against joy, against the whole universe.

But if you become blinded by these conditionings, then you will start repressing within yourself any possibility that can make you livelier, more loving, more blissful, more ecstatic. It is a struggle between you and your whole past. The past is long; it has gone to your very roots. But if you are alert enough there is still time to get out of the net, out of the chains of the past.

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

The insightful words above...they are like an answer to my very core struggle at this point of time...I read your insights very often....trying to learn as much as I can and set myself right....these words above, they seem like written for me. How do I express my gratitude to you for helping even without being asked to? I do thank you sincerely.

• This post is deleted!

• Saggigirl,

How do I express my gratitude to you for helping even without being asked to? You did it already!

The way I write is the way of

life-affirmation. I write about life in its totality. In the

past, religions have been life negative They have

denied life, destroyed life; they have been

antagonistic to life, their God was against life. To

me, life and God are synonymous; there is no other God

than life itself. I worship life.