Card Combination

• Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows what a combination of Queen of Cups with Queen of Wands is in a love/relationship reading (my relationship to him). Interestingly a combination of King of Cups and Knight of Swords comes up for his relationship to me.

Anyone got any tips??

Many thanks in advance! 🙂

• Unikta,

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows what a combination of Queen of Cups with Queen of Wands is in a love/relationship reading (my relationship to him). Interestingly a combination of King of Cups and Knight of Swords comes up for his relationship to me.

Anyone got any tips?? You are identified with your feelings dominating him emotionally seeing him as a kind of male woman, being more active and straightforward than you are.

He is also identified with his feelings wanting to dominate you also with his emotions (that explains why you are seeing him more as a kind of male woman). But he sees you as someone who is more rational than emotional, following your mind in a very aggressive way.

So you have condensed in your cards the whole relationship.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Thank you so much for your reply! 🙂 Would you say the advise for me would be to step back and be less initiative?

Once again, thanks so much for your explanation - it really helps and explains so much!

🙂

• Unikta,

Would you say the advise for me would be to step back and be less initiative? No.

Sit for a few moments just to remember what space you entered into, what golden path you want to follow now.

• Thank you so much Hanswolfgang!!! 🙂

• Unikta,

seriousness is a disease.

Now -- and not only now, it has always been so, but

more so today -- now we need a dancing and laughing

God. Seriousness has killed religion. Irreligious

people have not killed religion, atheists have not

destroyed religion -- seriousness has killed religion.

The serious faces of the priests and prophets.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Hanswolfgang, what would you say his relationship to me represented by 'empress' card would mean? And the future relationship is represented by king of cups and king of pentacles?

Thanks a lot! 🙂

• Unikta,

what would you say his relationship to me represented by 'empress' card would mean? He is projecting his mother on you.

And the future relationship is represented by king of cups and king of pentacles? Two egos are dominating each other, one with her/his emotions, the other with his/her money.

The prosecutor began his cross-examination of the

witness, Mulla Nasrudin.

"Do you know this man?"

"How should I know him?"

"Did he borrow money from you?"

"Why should he borrow money from me?"

Annoyed, the judge asked the Mulla "Why do you persist

in answering every question with another question?"

"WHY NOT?" said Mulla Nasrudin

• Thanks a lot for this, Hanswolfgang 🙂 how did you learn to interpret tarot? it seems that some cards can have even contradicting interpretations? I'm fairly new to this, so just learning..

• Unikta,

how did you learn to interpret tarot? by reading and living. First reading interpretations, then living with the cards, always drawing cards before, meanwhile, after situations, days, meetings and so on. So I learned to learn how these cards would be experienced in my life. Then drawing cards for others, for almost any question, trying to find an answer.

it seems that some cards can have even contradicting interpretations? no, only in contradicting books, but not in real life. And if you have this impression, then draw another card as help for your interpretation, then you should see, which of this "contradicting interpretations" should be chosen. And if you are fortunate enough, you will see, that there is almost always a third interpretation possible.

Just because a thing is there it is not necessary

that you will see it: one has to learn, one has to

grow.

• It is a very interesting journey - learning how to read the tarot. I hope with time I will start feeling the cards more. I think the card combinations can be more difficult to intepret.

Do you think that same cards for different people can mean different things?

I noticed for the same relationship reading the Ace Wands often appears, what does it mean? Sometimes it's with Ace of pentacles? and also the Fool (that means a relationship with no commitment, doesn't it?)

• Unikta,

I think the card combinations can be more difficult to intepret: can be, but it can be otherwise: often in card combinations the cards are explaining each other, helping you to understand them better as when you would have to interpret only one card.

Do you think that same cards for different people can mean different things? Yes.

I noticed for the same relationship reading the Ace Wands often appears, what does it mean? It means s e x, or the desire for s e x. S e x as a help for getting balanced, for opening the heart.

Sometimes it's with Ace of pentacles? S e x for money, money for s e x, giving gifts, expecting gifts.

and also the Fool (that means a relationship with no commitment, doesn't it?) no, it means trusting into love and not into regulations, living in the present and not planning for the future.

Tarot is truer to existence than any other language. It is more fluid, it is not very fixed. It is more like love than like logic. It is more intuitive. It comes more from the belly. It can mean a thousand and one things. Because of that, people think it is very unscientific. It is unscientific – love is unscientific, existence is unscientific. It can mean different things. It is more poetic.

• Thank you so much for your insight, Hanswolfgang! It's so true what you say about tarot. I agree that if something is unscientific it doesn't mean it isn't true or that it doesn't exist. In fact some of the most important things in our lives are unscientific..like our inner worlds, emotions etc..

I was wondering do you know any good websites with tarot interpretations? I found a couple but they seems to give sometimes opposing views. Or do you know any technique how you can develop a 'feeling' for the cards? Or does it come with practise?

'The Sun' card for a relationship reading is a good card, isn't it? I found on one website that it can mean that people will need more space and I just don't get that feeling from this card at all..

• Unikta,

I was wondering do you know any good websites with tarot interpretations? I can recommend tarot.de/land/gb.php?c=Country_UK

Or do you know any technique how you can develop a 'feeling' for the cards? You can identify yourself with the cards, with each card, with each person depicted on the cards, with each detail on the cards, using of course the Rider-Waite-Tarotdeck.

Or does it come with practise? Yes, of course, and not only questioning, but seeing how your whole life, each day, each situation, is depicted and commented by the tarot cards, drawing a card before and after and contemplating the difference.

'The Sun' card for a relationship reading is a good card, isn't it? No, it is good for living and loving in the here and now, it is good for mature people who want to relate instead of being in a relationship.

Energies

have to be made available to you, possibilities have to

be made clear to you. You have to be made aware of your

potential, and you have to be given a safe place from

where you can work: a place where you are not

distracted by the world, a place where you can go on

without any disturbance from the crowd, a place where

ordinary things, taboos, inhibitions, are put aside,

where everything else simply disappears from

your mind -- money and power and prestige; where all

else becomes insignificant, when all else becomes

exactly what it is -- a shadow world -- and you are no

longer lost in the apparent.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Thank you so much for your answers! I have learned so much from you. I really like what you wrote about energies...I feel like I can relate exactly to what you said..or it's like what I felt but didn't say, you know? I'll write it in my notebook with quotes I like..

Handwolfgang, would it be too much to ask if you could do a tarot reading for me and this relationship (just how it's going to go..will we be friends or lovers or neither) I have been talking about here? I'm asking because you're very knowledgable, but if you can't that's fine and thank you once again for all your help and insights!

• Unikta,

it's like what I felt but didn't say, you know? Yes. And I find it very sweet to be a quote in your notebook.

Handwolfgang, would it be too much to ask if you could do a tarot reading for me and this relationship: no, not too much for such an avid learner on the way of the tarot. I will do it so, that you can learn the most by it, at least I hope so.

just how it's going to go: you resign.

..will we be friends: no.

or lovers: no.

or neither: no.

Now my detailed exploration of a relationship:

You: 8, the strenght: you use your strength to suppress yourself.

He: 7 of cups: he has dreams and desires without seeing you as you are.

The relation as such: 3 of coins: each of you wants the other to act according to his/her expectations.

your are related to him: you are projecting your father on him, being dominated by his money and career.

he is related to you: he is in harmony with his world as long as he can project all his wishes and desires unto you.

Advice: 2 of coins: remain playful and flexible, going together and separating again, keeping the balance between being together and being alone.

Small children run fast to escape being caught, but

deep down there is a yearning to be caught too. Why

this contradiction? Running away is a joy in that you

are not able to catch the child, that the child is no

more a child: he can run faster than you. He is proving

his mettle.

• Yes, I really liked the quote, thank you for it..I believe that everything happens for a reason and I think I will definitely want to re-read it a few times in my life..

Thank you so much, Hanswolfgang for taking the time and doing this reading! It's very true! Especially about how I feel. I can really learn a lot from this reading as well.. I would have never thought to interpret these cards like this..What were the cards on how I relate to him and how he relates to me?

Magician is generally a good card for a relationship, isnt it? I keep drawing it a lot...along with 'king of cups' or 'page of cups' or 'knight of cups' as an outcome of our meeting..does it mean it is going to be emotional?

• Unikta,

What were the cards on how I relate to him and how he relates to me? Yes, you are so right, I forgot to mention these cards: your are related to him: king of coins. he is related to you: 21, the world.

Magician is generally a good card for a relationship, isnt it? Yes.

does it mean it is going to be emotional? no, not necessarily. The king of cups: maybe he dominates you with his emotions and/or you are projecting your emotional father on him. The knight of cups: He (or you) is moving towards you following his heart. Page of cups: he (or you) is giving you his heart, showing his love for you.

One rishi of the Upanishads prays, “Oh Lord, open the golden covers of this inner womb within which the reality is hidden.” The covers are definitely of gold. They are such that we do not want to throw them aside; they are such that we are eager to keep them. The “I-ness” is the most priceless covering over us. We ourselves will not want to part from it and there is no external obstruction to stop us. The cover itself is so lovable that we cannot leave it. Therefore, the rishi says, “Remove the golden covers and open the womb that makes a person twiceborn.”

• This post is deleted!