Dear readers - MsSunny, Shuabby, theCaptain, Watergirl - please help

• Dear good people of this forum 🙂

I hope someone will be drawn to read for me. I'm confused about the guy (who is my colleague at work): at first I thought he liked me... then I pushed that thought away. My therapist says that I'm under-rating his behaviour and somewhat encourages me to believe he likes me... I don't know - so maybe someone would like to give this a try here, please? Please let me know if you need more details about the situation or the person.

Thank you so much,

lots of love!

• bumping 🙂

• Dear good people - please help me... thank you.

• Dear good people - please help me... thank you.

bumping myself again 🙂

• As soon as you stop obsessing over what you do not have and begin to appreciate what you DO have, your positive energy will be very attractive. Giving out desperate vibes shoos away anyone in the vicinity.

Try to get involved in another activity or hobby. You never know when Mr Right will appear, unless you STOP looking for him.

• Dear Firefly 🙂

thanks so much for responding! and thank you for your wise words... I really tried to not think about my being single, dateless, etc.. I really don't make an effort to meet someone: I go to work, come back home, spend time with my daughter, I work out at home, but all this time whether I'm more out or not, I've never met anyone.

I did yoga, travel, therapy, meditations, etc. Now I'm with the therapist whom I really like and trust. I just somehow can't get away from feeling like a failure, that I don't have a partner/boyfriend, or can't get away from feeling lonely, but I really do try to not think about it, but it's easier said than done 🙂

Sometimes I wish that my dream to have a loving relationship could be somehow magically removed from my thoughts and I could just live in peace 🙂

And I guess if I have to ask psychics if the guy likes or not, then he most probably doesn't, because if he like me I'd knew that already 🙂

Thanks a lot Firefly, I appreciate your advice a lot,

lots of love your way!