Your favorite Tarot Deck!

• ...because we all have one.

I LOVE Ciro Marchetii's Gilded Tarot. It always works pretty well for me and the art is just GORGEOUS.

So what's your favorite?

• My Favorite would probably be Stephanie and Philip Carr-Gomm's Druidcraft Tarot

• I'm with you probablyflashy, I just adore the artwork on them too! I'm very new to using the tarot and the first ones I bought was the Rider Waite, which are good cards but they don't "sing" to me like the Gilded Tarot....all my family know NOT to even touch them....lol

• I would have to agree with HealingWays about the Gilded Tarot. It's one of the most colorful decks I've seen.

• I would like to say a few words in praise of the Rider deck, which I refer to affectionately as the "Coleman-Smith" deck.

From the moment I laid eyes on it, the images on this deck "sang" to me and I believe that I was simply recognizing them from another life time.

In the 20 years I have been studying and working with the cards, I have owned numerous decks, but have continually returned to the Coleman-Smith deck.

In fact, I still use the original deck I bought 20 years ago and the other decks I owned have disappeared over the years.

I also very much like The Tarot of the Saints, which I have begun using, as well as the Master Tarot, based on the life and teachings of Jesus.

As a Christian Tarotist, these two decks really speak to my Christian sensibilities, but neither will ever replace the Coleman-Smith deck as my favorite.

Peace.

• This post is deleted!