Tarot Cards and Their Ruling Planet.

• I am trying to find out which planet rules the tarot card The Star? I know it's linked to the Zodiac sign Aquarius but I can't find which planet rules this card. If Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and Uranus wouldn't those two planets rule The Star also? Anyone know where I can get the whole planet and zodiac list linked to the tarot cards, I have looked everywhere but so far no luck. I am slowly finding each individual one on the net but the info is very scarce.

• For me, The Star has always been linked to Aquarius which is ruled by Uranus, not Saturn. We get the quality of revelation from Uranus and the number 7, as there are 7 of the stars in the Rider-Waite version of the card, and Uranus being the 7th planet from the sun. Aquarius is also the sign of the new age, meaning things like astrology, numerology, meditation and world peace and love, etc. Most similarities can be found with Uranus. This is the card of a higher state of mind, which is also a feature of Uranus/Aquarius. The opposite is Saturn, which imposes restriction. Aquarius' direct opposite is Taurus. If you are looking for the trump associated with Uranus itself, I believe it is The Fool card. Compare The Fool to The Hierophant. You might want to Google search the correspondences I've mentioned for more information. I hope this has helped.

• Haha....I just googled Tarot Cards - Ruling Planets and this thread came up. :0)

• Aquarius Ruling Planet

Ruling Planet: Uranus

Closest Metal: Aluminum and Uranium

Lucky Day: Saturday

Lucky Colors: Aquamarine, Electric Blue and Turquoise

• As per the modern western astrologers, Aquarius sun sign is dominated by the ruling planet of Uranus. As far as the Greek mythology is concerned, Uranus was believed to be the personification of the heavens and the night sky. One of the unique traits associated with the Aquarian zodiac sign is that unlike the other planets, it rotates on its sides. The result is that one of its hemispheres is practically bathed in light, while the other is immersed in darkness. It remains surrounded by blue - green clouds, which astronomers have not been able to penetrate till date.

It takes approximately 84 years for Uranus, discovered only in 1781, to orbit the sun. This means that, on an average, it spends about 7 years in each sign of the zodiac. The planet is associated with the principles of genius, individuality, new and unconventional ideas, discoveries, inventions, and the beginnings of the industrial revolution. Some of the astrologers believe the planet to be the co-ruler of the 11th house, along with Saturn. Qualities of revolution, change, unpredictability and disruption are also connected with it.

Uranus is thought to rule the circulatory system and ankles. The items that are associated with it include ash, birch, cherry, fig, plum, rowan, apple, lemon and peach blossom and orchid. The lucky colors for those born under the Aquarian sun sign are Aquamarine, Electric Blue and Turquoise tones. The main stone associated with the planet is the Aquamarine and the closest metals are aluminum and uranium. The lucky number for Uranus ruled people is four and the lucky day of the week is Saturday.

• Oh thank you guys for the info. Much appreciated. I read in this other site that The Star is ruled by Pluto? Something about the X planet long ago yadda yadda, I can't remember which info site it was, maybe wiki? It 's on the first page when you use the search engine. SO confusing! LOL .. I have sites coming out my ears now. I think I will try to find a book on tarot that has all this info. For some reason many of the Tarot books don't have the astrological info anymore. I used to have this brilliant tarot book and it have all the info about each card, their zodiac sign and planet etc.. but I lost the book while I moved home a few years back. 😞

I am trying to learn Tarot and I want to learn it properly you know , that's why I am trying to get all the info I haven't found in my Tarot books from the net. But it's frustrating.

Thanks again guys. Cheers. 😄