Lovely Luminous Lauren...

• Hello friend.....my own thread...how cool is this ?.....So....it sounds as if you ARE on a roller-coaster , girlfriend !! But it is good to hear that you know what to do...Just Hang On ! I completely understand your "faith and surrender". It is the hardest lesson we can learn. I have a horrible time with that. Sometimes I wonder if all of this pain I have comes from "holding on so tightly" and if I could just let go and surrender it would all just go away.....who knows.... (I guess that answers the fibro question....pain, depression, isolation....yep, it's a party here..) So.....yes, my darling, good luck with the "faith and surrender"...I'll be praying for you. All in all...I am sure everything will work out for the very best. I believe your vibration is increasing and as that happens the things in your life will either keep up or fall away.....

I am so excited for you and your new Angel guidance....it sounds as if it was exactly what you needed to advance your gift and give you more clarity. What type of class(s) are you going to take ?

It sounds wonderful and exciting and I am positive it is going to be great ....

My mom and I.....well we are trying....I am quite sure we will never see "eye to eye". Her new thing is that she thinks that we should have hypnotherapy to see why we are here , in this life together, why I chose her as my parent, and if our problems are left over from a previous life...blah, blah, blah..... God forbid she takes responsibility for anything she has done in THIS life.....geez...Welcome to my world....

And my man.....he is pulling away. He does that when he is stressed, and this is a very stressful time for him at work. (He works at a vineyard and it is the height of harvest, they have had rain and heat, the worst things in the world for harvest) It is always hard for me when he pulls away...me here, him there. It makes me wonder.....is it just work ? has he met someone ? is he just tired of this ? All of this really makes me sound like a real bummer......I am so sorry !!!! Forgive me.....

I am not always like this. Maybe I just need another reading to get my head on straight !!!!

Maybe I should just have a glass of wine.......wine it is !!

XOXO

Lauren