Blmoon - Cards for You!

• Blmoon - You are leaving? I pulled some cards for you - first just one card and then a 3 card spread. See below...if you are indeed leaving I will truly miss you and thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for all that you have done for me...

XOXO,

Watergirl

• Blmoon,

ANGEL HUGS with FLOWER PETALS in your FAVOURITE FRAGRANCE

Blessings

Julianna

loving silver wings

• This post is deleted!

• And now it is New Moon in Dec.. What's on your mind? I'm about to be very focused on a project with a deadline so sneek one in fast! BLESSINGS busy till breathless Watergirl.

PS--The "manly" angel who carries the sword is your best friend right now.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Wow....that is amazing WG. I love it when messages become clear. Blmoon...sorry to hear you are taking a break. Good luck on your project. I'm two finals away from being done with school for this quarter and on break for 3 weeks. Whoo-hoo!

• This post is deleted!

• Watergirl18,

May i please have a reading? I was hopin Blmoon was BACK, but i have read some of your post and feel that you are a special person. Blmoon done a readin for me a few months ago, But i have gotten where i cant remember anything that i dream, i dream every night always have, but in the last month are so it as been to where i just cant remember any of them. Would you please let me know why it might be that i cant remember them, it has really got to me. If not would you let me know who might be able too. Thank you and sorry for jumpin in on post. DOB. 3-4-1964 South central Mississippi

• Watergirl

I almost mentioned Michael in my post to you but spirit said no--- AND you got it! Good for you. Your mastering selfreliance. Though it is a challange that never truelly ends! So we need that sword to keep the balance--the BOUNDRIES--between ourlives our own healing and the burdon of serving for others. You have been a very loyal servant to the spirit and I've checked in now and then and seen where you have answered well where I would have. I did worry a bit if you would keep your energy balanced and not give too much or absorb too much and if you would hear the urgings of your own good counsel. I also want to congratulate you for expanding beyound the cards to trust your psychic communication and not get stuck in giving the cards the power. I've been doing that more for awhile--letting go of the cards with the message explained in detail and stretching my talents to using angel cards and using my intuitive eye! It's good excercise in hearing SPIRIT and expands the power of faith. The only message I get for you is "protect" yourself and resist being "too" nice. Do not get so busy serving that you are not present in your own life. Spirit shows me a queen on the throne a comfy fire in the fireplace all her favourite things around her--eyes closed smelling a big blood red sweet rose and enjoying the silence--while outside her door stands a tall manly angel withe a big sword. BLESSINGS!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• OH you are good! Very proud of how you keep the message relevent---listen to your dreams and have the patience to go inward for meaning. Self reliance! I had my little girl dream a few weeks back--it was intense but then a weight lifted--very healing! I am in awe of my own journey in the stars as not mine alone--but the universal power of it--that connects us to others. I watched the moon rise last night--yummy! And have felt its power for days and kept pulling the Luna card along with other "power" cards. I've grown VERY fond of you. You are the "mirror" that refelects the goodness--the divine in others. The mark of the healer. BLESSINGS!

• Just saying hello ladies and Happy Holidays! Take care! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Self reliance will be tested--it never gets solved. Your gut does not lie. Trust it. Here's how I know when the reader or adviser is wrong--very wrong--it is instant! As fast as it comes out of their mouth my mind says instantly that's wrong--without emotion--very matter of fact. Where as when I 'm told something I just don't like to hear it feels uninvited--I feel myself with emotion pushing it aside--with almost a yeah right I'm not going there. But whenever I've gotten a message from a reader that goes from spirit to head I can just feel it--so do you. I had a horrible reading once--I've had many readings in the past before I became more self reliant and before I found my one trusted advisor but I just went away feeling neutral. A good healer always sends you away feeling good--no matter what--that's just the reality of being touched by spirit--they never tell you anything that harms--even hearing the hard stuff spirit delivers in a positive way. Well after my long time psychic died I visited this woman only because I was with a friend who picked her and we went together. I left there feeling awful! And anger kept creeping in as well as if I felt she did harm. Part of her input was right on and I felt from spirit then she made remarks about how I needed healing work--now! Then went off on a info advice talk that just felt more from her "head than spirit. She told me if I did not get help now that cancer was coming in fact I was on the verge! Scared the bajeejuz out of me! THEN she pulled out a buisness card to recommend a buisness that did healing work. I took it home feeling so off kilter and looked up the place and she worked there! Well that has been years ago and no I did not get cancer. Yes I did have healing issues--who doesn't? BUT I felt she had crossed the line and interjected spirit advice with her own. I didn't know for sure at first and went back and forth in my mind asking for guidance--what if she was right? In the end I decided to trust my gut. My gut did not lie! Neither does yours. If you have a specifuic problem to ask me go ahead and I will see what I get if this does not clear up your indesicion. BLESSINGS! PS--what I think spirit was trying to tell me then was that that time of needing my advisor was DONE and trying to go backwards is why I got that unpleasant reading--I was being told "you know better!"

• This post is deleted!

• Here's what I see--a girl standing looking up ahead to a horizon--she can't see whats below the horizon line but the glow is gloriousely golden--she takes a few steps then stops--baby steps--more babysteps and keeps waiting for something--someone to come up and grab her hand and say--yes lets go! because if she's wrong it's a long way back to the road she took alone---the big city all the people back there. The only chord you need to cut is metaphorical--like at birth--SELF RELIANCE. You will be tested on this as you pass through to the next level--with confidence. You are in the stage where all your answers will "come to YOU" You know that angels come unawares through strangers OR as spirit was trying to prove--they showed you the book before you went to the reading. Do you notice that I do not ask for readings--not because I'm better more adjusted--I have all the same struggles--BUT I trust the answers come to me! That's the chord. When my advisor passed I felt lost--cried! And every attemp to seek another never was the same--because it was time. You are your own wise counsel and someone will always cover your back--just as many have for me without my asking! Your shapeshifter? I have one of those---he comes in an out--and he mirrors my progress--as you shift he does as well--it is not about cutting anything. They usually indirectly force you to grow more powerful--the more stronger--self reliant you get the less power they have over you but usually there is no chord cutting--other than a dependance on there aproval for your confidence or sel worth. Gotta run!.