Dream Intepretation

• I have not been feeling well for the past few days, not sure if sinus or the flu, but anyways, yesterday I decided it was time for me to let go of a soul connection that I have had with this man that I met a few years ago. I took myself off of all social networking sites, so that I can try and let go. Well all day yesterday I had these reoccurring dreams about him, the last one really started to make wonder about why I had these dreams about him. In the last dream, I for some reason was at his house, mind you he lives in a different country, and his significant other, was accusing him of messing around with others. In front of me he decided to show his love and affection towards her. It left me really hurt, upset and mad. When I woke up, I still feel the same way. Why if someone can put some insight on this dream and what is going on with me, I would really appreciate it.

• This post is deleted!

• No, I was angry with him, a bit, but mad at myself for believing in him the way I did.

• This post is deleted!

• I was in the living room sitting on the couch with my daughter. They were in the kitchen but I could see everything.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you so much Watergirl. Some parts I can see in relation to my life right now. I guess I want answers, and it just does not seem to come when I need them. I love this man, and I know this is so difficult for him, but he was so adamant about us staying friends, and now, I am not sure if he can handle it. So, instead of always being the one to start a conversation or make gestures, I decided to just throw it all away, and if he wants to have a friendship with me then he will have to give more than he does. He will have to show more than he does, I have never been the one to chase, so I am not feeling good about myself right now.

Thanks so much.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi, I think you did what needed to be done and I think you did the right thing. The saying that comes into my mind is--the truth will set you free. By doing the right thing the spirit of truth showed you the truth. This may not ease the hurt but I think you can connect with someone else. I'm single and I know it's hard. I'm a believer in meeting someone on your own and not thru the internet--you know. Love.

• yes watergirl, it does suck, but life goes on. And Dalia we have met in person, a few times, the internet was just a connection for us to meet, it wasn't through no dating site, or anything like that, I wasn't looking and either was he, it was just a connection at first glance. Unexplainable. You would have to experience it in order to understand.

• This post is deleted!

• I don't mind, actually it would help a lot, I think. I would really appreciate it.

• This post is deleted!

• Wow, thanks. I will do exactly that then...You have really made my day. xx