Blmoon - we love you!

• bump

• 🙂

• Aww, I love that!

• mE TOO

• BIG HUGSS 😃

bee X

• bimoon,

i never had contact with you, but i know how much all the girls in the forum, love you, i know what it means to have contact with a person and loose trail with them, right now , there was a girl on the forum who had a beautiful thing, she set up a forum to thank all the readers, pyhsic s on the forum, i started talking to her, i went away on vacation while i was on vacation, she got sick and left, we dont know what happen to her, just like you in away, i really not interseted if amantin reads for the people on the forum, but i pray everyday that she writes to us and let us know that she is allright, and that she is happy, it is the most important thing to me, if she made a choice not to read anymore, i respect that, just like i respect your choice not to do reading any more. just let everyone know once in a while that you are doing great, in reality that is all that matters, that you are healthy and happy.

drop a line,

love ramonita

• Blmoon we are still thinking of you.

blessings love and light Bee Xx

• bimoon,

praying that you respond, just for a hello , veryone here is missing you,

i send and ask god to give you multiy blessing not only today, but always

ramonita

• Love you girlie, girlie, at least say "Whats UP"!

• Sure do hope you get to read these messages even if you opt not to respond. We love you and appreciate you Blmoon.

• "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking"

I Believe...

That just because two people argue,

It doesn't mean they don't love each other.

And just because they don't argue,

It doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe...

That we don't have to change friends if

We understand that friends change.

I Believe....

That no matter how good a friend is,

They're going to hurt you every once in a while

And you must forgive them for that.

I Believe...

That true friendship continues to grow,

Even over the longest distance.

Same goes for true love.

I Believe...

That you can do something in an instant

That will give you heartache for life.

I Believe....

That it's taking me a long time

To become the person I want to be.

I Believe...

That you should always leave loved ones with

Loving words. It may be the last time you see them.

I Believe....

That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe....

That we are responsible for what

We do, no matter how we feel.

I Believe...

That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe...

That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs

To be done, regardless of the consequences.

AUTHOR UNKNOWN

NAMASTE

SENDING PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER TO ALL OF YOU FROM ME

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK WITH MY (CYBER) "SPIRITUAL FAMILY:)"

SENDING YOU ALL HUGS 1 2 3 SEND

• Blmoon with the full moon showing it's light and love in all it's glory, I had to think of you and hope it is bringing you great energy. We miss you. I miss you. I'm hoping you are quietly checking in, but in stealth mode. Know that we are sending you our energy to let you know how much we care. I don't know if you do the full moon rituals, but if you do and did this last one, I'd love to know how you felt afterward. Someone described the pressure I was feeling and headache as a sign of rising to the next vibrational level. Sure hope they were right, I guess that gets me one step closer to you, wonder how many more ladder rungs I have to climb to get even close to where you are. It must be some awfully tall ladder but it is something to aspire to so I thank you dear friend for the inspiration and all you've given me, us. We are blessed because you entered our spectrum of existence.

• Hi Blmoon,

I was thinking of you today..Wondering how you are?

Hoping and praying your Journey you are on right now is bringing you love,light,peace,healing,abundance and laughter..

Namaste'

Sheila

aka shatz

• Sheila, it's like you read my mind. I came here last night also feeling Blmoon. I don't know if she has read any of our messages but I hope she can feel the love. We miss you Blmoon. Be well. Recharge. And don't let the petty misgivings of others push you away to us you are special and oh so dear, know our thoughts are with you.

• Blmoon Always thinking of you. always in my heart,

The moving Moon went up the sky.

And nowhere did abide;

Softly she was going up,

And a star or two beside-

By Samuel Taylor Coleridge

• Still hoping to see you pop back in. Know that we count you among those we are most thankful for this Thanksgiving. You are missed, loved and appreciated.

• This post is deleted!

• bump

• Blue Moon didn't know you were back, wanted you to see how much you were missed, I think Chris 1962 is back too, all the hen's have come home to roost! Miss you so much, how ya been?? We have some exciting days this month with Full Moon with the Eclipse and all that jazz.

• Blmoon

With the moon growing my thoughts to turn to you. I know that the holidays may not be an easy time but wanted you to know you were in my thoughts and prayers always. I am truly grateful for all the information you have shared with me this year. May 2011 bring you great joy, success, good health and the company of family and friends always who will show you their love. God Bless.