Taurus man - love

• I'm a Scorpio female totally enamoured with a Taurus guy several years younger than me. How do you know when Taurus guys are in love? I know the old "when they say it" bit but I also know that Taurus's show it too through actions. What are some of their actions? Are they quick to get over a Scorpio female's overreactions? And you all know how we OVERREACT!! LOL He seems in moments that he wants control of the relationship but then there are moments that it seems he wants me to tell him what to do. C-O-N-F-U-S-I-N-G!!!!

• I dated a Taurus man for about a year...I am a gem so I am like a free bird....he always wanted to control the relationship...everything I did he was suspicious....my Taurus man told me he was in love with me about 2 weeks into the relationship...he bent over backwards for me...but it also scared me....it was a too good to be true relationship for me....needless to say...it was a very bitter breakup....and full of deception....from my experience they can be very nice...romantic...but when things are not going their way...it's a bad scene...my taurus was also very stubborn...and gems are stubborn too....in my opinion...your man may want you to think you have control..it will be short lived...the bull will always want that control...

• Tattoo----it was just strange because mine told me he loved me 2 weeks into dating as well. But when he said it, I just looked at him a little shocked cause he had just told me 2 days prior to that he wanted me to date other guys, which I didn't want to. When I just looked at him shocked, he took it back. But now 1 1/2 months later, he's starting to say he "wuvs you" "luvs you" "love you". It's just strange and I don't know what to say. I'm beginning to fall in love with him but I don't want to say it back if I don't mean it but then again I don't want to hurt his feelings either. 😞

• Scorp.....Well maybe he said he wanted you to see other guys...to try and see how you felt about him...to see what type of reaction he would get....yeah it was hard for me when he told me he loved me, because I did not feel the same way as quickly as he did...I did eventually say the "love" word to him....follow your heart...if you are not ready to say it...then "don't".....It seems your really into this guy....take your time....you will know it when you feel it....I wish you the best of luck...

• Tattoo

You are dead on about why he said that about dating others! LOL I actually confronted him about it a few days after that and he admitted the truth!! lol Thanks!!

Anyone else with advice??