MS Sunny, I'd like to ask for your advice...

• Dear MS Sunny,

I have read your posts and found really good recommendations and interesting insights there.

If you have time, I’d like to ask your advice about a person I’m seeing. He’s F (17/09/80) and I am M(17/04/81). We have been seeing each other for a bit over 3 months but I’m not sure if this thing is going anywhere. If not, I’d like to finish it before I get more involved.

For several times I have thought that he has probably moved on already but then he suddenly wants to see me again. We always have a very good time when we are together but afterwards I may not hear anything from him for a week or so. We usually don't go out together and it makes me feel that he doesn't really want to include me in his life. However, a few times he has asked me (out of the blue) to go to dinner with his friends or go to his parents house or things like that, but that is rather an exception than a rule.

I don’t want to push him to talk about his feelings so it’s hard to tell what his plans are. I can´t figure out if it’s because he needs more time and space than I do or he just isn’t that interested. We come from different cultural backgrounds so I don’t know if he’s behavior can be explained to some extent by cultural differences, I’m much more open minded and he’s quite conservative.

I’d really appreciate your advice.

All the best!

• Ms Sunny,

Can you help me with this?

All the best!

• Hi, I can get back to you on this later today...

Sunny

• Ms Sunny,

Can you give me your insight about this. I feel kind of lost. He finally told me yesterday (completely out of the blue) that he doesn't want to hurt me by being less commited than me in this "relationship" but he is not ready to offer anything more either, although he is extremely attracted to me. He'd love to be friends, would prefer "friends with benefits", but he understands that that would be unfair to me.

I don't know what to think of all this. Is it time to let go and move on or wait and see what happens?

All the best!

• Kuruts>>>>>Can you give me your insight about this. I feel kind of lost. He finally told me yesterday (completely out of the blue) that he doesn't want to hurt me by being less commited than me in this "relationship" but he is not ready to offer anything more either, although he is extremely attracted to me. He'd love to be friends, would prefer "friends with benefits", but he understands that that would be unfair to me. I don't know what to think of all this. Is it time to let go and move on or wait and see what happens?

sunny>>>> after all of the great advice on this jerk off from other readers, you still don't know what to do? oh please.... you know exactly what to do, but you still want to be told what is best...

actually, I think you are going to keep looking for a reader taht will tell you want you want to hear.

you have thought this through, and through, and you are miserable, unhappy, and you want to kn ow if he will ever change? HA!

first off, this is not a relationship. you started out as dating, and he wooed you to the max, and gave you a story, and well, you fell for it. there is nothing you can do now, but to accept that you are in a position that he is simply using you for s e x. he gave you a story to get you in his bed. it's known as a sales pitch.

all guys do it.

all guys, and I mean all guys want s e x and do not go looking for commitment of any kind! it's how you play yourself in the first 6 months will determine whether he is going to stick around for the long haul. if you give yourself too soon, and then you start talking about "future" and then yo u start finding baby names, and a house with a white picket fence. no wonder he took off.

as for this idiot you speak of, he playing with your head. he wants friends with benefits, but says that is not fair to you. how kind of him to provide you with an option. get a clue... take the advice of run, run, run.

as for anyone with a reputation of being a skirt chaser, why in the world would you want someone like that? gosh I wonder if he is clean.... any STD's floating around on his p e n i s.??

get a magnifier and take a real good look... from what you describe, he sounds like a sleaze..

Sunny

• Hi Ms Sunny,

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. it's tough but seems fair. Have to digest it a bit.

All the best!

• there are lots of great books, and some of them are eye openers. I know it's harsh, and it is what it is.

my daughter who is now 30 even understands, that this is a man's world, and men do play games as sad and frustrating as this can be. even after 31 years of marriage, I am still having to lay down the law lololol

it's a mental challenge is what a man truly seeks in a woman.

great reads, and good insights into these 2 books. prbably will p i s s you off even.. lol

why men love bitches, and why men marry bitches by sherry argov

stay true to you always reach for high standards with any man. :)) sunny

• for the asterisks

b i t c h e s

• Thanks Sunny, I read you recommendation about the books in some other thread also, so these already already on my shopping list...

Well, thanks again:)