Shuabby if you have some time please ?

• Hello Shuabby , hope you have some time to read this and I thank you in advance . Over the past couple of months,I am getting along much better with most of my co-workers .The atmosphere is more friendly. In the past , I used to be kind of scared and very guarded . As a result , I used to project my insecurities on my co-workers.Now I've let down my guard a bit and I am more at ease with most of them 🙂 There's a female co-worker especially who used to get on my nerves . Her dob is 19/04/1979. I'm more cordial with her now and share a conversation with her from time to time . However I can't help get the feeling that she is mad at me regarding something even if she doesn't say it . Do you pick up anything ?Are things going to get better at work ?

Thank you .

• Hello Little Spark,

Glad to hear that you are letting down your defenses and enjoying your co-workers now . The woman you are leerie of is a challange because like you, she is protecting yourself, she has a wall around her and she likes to feel superior because she lacks the knowledge to communicate her feelings on a even keel level. Do not let her intimidate you, be yourself and if she gets defensive, it really is her problem not yours. You can show her some understanding in knowing that she lacks love in her life and her job is her life so to speak. Yes, things will get better for you on the job and you will not be dealing with her much longer as I sense that you will be moved to another area where you will feel more peaceful and at ease with the people around you, this should be happening by Jan 2011.

• Hello Shuabby, thank you. You are right about that woman . She did gave me a hard time in the past . Now I feel more in control and feel strong enough to interact with her and be dettached . It's her issues and I have nothing to do with them . Hoping that things indeed get better and I feel more peaceful at work.

• Hello Shuabby , hope you notice this thread . Work is same old same old. Dealing with my job and co-workers the best way I can . Really looking forward to the holidays to cheer me up .However things never change when it comes to my love life and I feel this won't change any soon.Simply never see any guy I'd be interested in around me .Is there something about me causes this ? You had told me in another that "Hello,

Littlesparks,

I feel like you will have to wait a while before you meet the man I spoke of, because he does not live in your area or state, but is coming soon. 2-3 months is what I get. He will have sandy hair and green eyes and he stands below 6ft tall, medium build and I feel glasses, perhaps reading glasses. He is smart and may be a writer in spare time. Hold on dear for this one as he will feel your little sparks and just catch everyone with his heart. "

Thank you .

• bump

• bump