Water Holds Memory!

• Good Morning beautiful Ramonita....

I can't thank you and Sheila enough for your prayers, I had a really nice chat with Daniel on phone last night, he truly does sound so much better, he's obviously still very sad, and we will be having to face fetching prissi's ashes on thursday, but I am convinced with all the loving healing energies being sent from you both and the Universe he will cope so much better....this then helps me tremendously as my heart aches to see him suffering.....

But, I woke up this morning after a good nights sleep with a much lighter heart....:)

Bless you!! I know how hard you have been working on this wonderful healing passion, and I so look forward to getting more articles from you to post on the thread šŸ™‚ I share your feelings in the knowledge that our lovely brothers and sisters on here are getting to read the articles and they help them on their road to "Natural Healing"....just perfect eh! šŸ™‚

Hope you had a beautiful sleep Ramonita and wake up to a perfect day ahead that you SO deserve šŸ™‚ ......and I wish this for everyone in the Universe too!

see you soon šŸ™‚

P.S..... I'm so glad you liked the little dancer, and how nice it reminded you of a little Mexican doll, šŸ™‚

ā™„

• healing ways,

thank you for your beautiful words, they mean so much to me , they uplift my spirit, thank you,

i am just happy for both of you.

i pray that tommorrow is a very happy and healthy day for both you and your son, may god pour his blessing over both of you.

love and hugs,

your sister

ramonita

p.s. shiela is sick,

• Thank you so much Ramonita, and I wish the same for you!

blessings to you my friend and sister,...

I'm so sorry to hear Sheila is sick, I will send healing energies to her and hope she has speedy recovery, we need her, and her beautiful energy! "get well soon Sheila"

ā™„

• healing ways,

thank you, god bless you, i write write you tonight have a wonderful god bless day.

i just submitted a articule to get started on the energy healing, for the new comers to understand all the concepts that are iimplacated.

thank you denise, sending you love and hugs,

your sister,

ramonita

• Healing ways,

i want you to know that you are on my mind, sending you healing prayers, i pray that soon you will be back here with us, and we will have a happier, healthier, denise, for a long time.

i told shiela, i am sure she will follow me to this thread, i ask her if she was willing to do the copy and paste for the natures wonders, i pray that you get a good rest, i also pray that you get all those thoughts out of your mind, i also pray that tommorrow you wake up with a big smile upon your face, i pray you move forward without ever looking back, i should talk in singular, but i believe if i ask all the girls on the forum they would say the same thing, denise you are miss,

have a god bless night,

blessings, love, peace, health, abundance, happiness, always to you denise,

ramonita,

love and hugs,

• healing ways,

just want you to know that you are in my prayers, i pray that you moved forward in your crisis, and left it behind you, would love to hear from you, shiela is also concern about you, we are missing you, i pray to god, that his shining light pours his blessings upon you, and leds you to the path of light, where in your heart no longer prevails thoughts of fear, or thoughts of what could be, only thoughts of what will be grand and fabulous to you, may his holy spirit, give you blessings of health and happiness, love peace, abundance, may your days and nights shine like the stars, may your heart rejoice with eextreme happinessl missing youl

your sister

ramonita,hugs,

• My beautiful Sister!!.....It SO warms my heart to read this and believe me I do feel the loving thoughts and prayers that you have sent to me, I've missed you too!!....I am feeling so much better and dealing with the "fear", you have helped me more than you will ever know Ramonita, you truly have been my rock!!....even on the days I have not been on my computer I always hear your words, your prayers and your wisdom in my mind, it has helped me tremendously in my darkest moments of my fearful thoughts, I think now I am coming to deal with the fear Ive stepped off that merry-go-round of thoughts that kept my BP so high, it hasn't returned to normal yet but I know it will now I'm concentrating on saying "I can heal myself" instead of going in to the depths of fear and raising it even higher....PHEW, what a merry-go-round it has been....

I am SO pleased to be back, but I will have to take it steady on the amount of time I come online, so please don't worry, I will mail you to let you know I'm ok....

SO MUCH love to you my Sister! and hope your day today is filled with all your heart wishes on Thanksgiving Day!!

Big (((HUGS)))

Denise

ā™„

• Healing ways,

sorry that i got to this message today, i have stopped my work, i just have been overwhelm with it, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, for your thanksgiving wishes, my kids now celeberate thanks giving on the thursday the nation celebrate it, before, since i was growing up , my parents, use to make a special thanksgiving dinner any day of the year, my mothers famous words to me, were, thanksgiving can be any day of the year, every day is a day to give, thanks, whenever, you want to make a special dinner for your family you can say this is my special thanksgiving day, for everyday i do give thanks to god almighty for everything i have. thank you again, your darkness moments shall soon be behind you, you will release them with all the faith in your heart, you have alot to look forword to in life denise, just walk forward, you have god and his angels right behind you, always

love ramonita,

hugs,

your sister,

• Healing ways,

happy belated birthday many good wishes for your future,

may god bless, you,

knew you told me your birthday was this month,

but i thought it was closer to christmas,

happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ramonita,

love and hugs,

a million blessing i ask to god fro theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• (((RAMONITA)))).....Thank You!! how lovely!!, sorry I'm late responding to you, I missed this post, I had a lovely but very exhausting Day!!...one of the BEST gifts I got was a WONDERFUL meditation I received from an Angel on here!, it is helping me more than you know, it came with such perfect timing šŸ™‚

once again, thank you for my birthday wishes!

MUCH love and blessings to you

Denise

ā™„

• healing ways,

i am so sorry about your daughter, what a way to spend the christmas holidays, i send her prayer, and i hope to hear from you soon after the holidays, may god bless you, i will be missing you tool i am kind of down with a cold again, but thats life.

blessings to you and your family. always,

love ramonita,

hugs,