Water Holds Memory!

• Dearest Ramonita...bless you! you don't need my permission to tell everyone :)....you are truly beautiful, :).....and I would love the WHOLE WORLD to come and join us on our road to taking care of our bodies that we have been given!.......we know that ALL illnesses can be beaten don't we:) there is a natural cure out there for EVERY THING!.....I keep saying to myself "thank you for my healing, thank you for my healing" quite a few times a day!....and you know what, I am being blessed daily with knowledge and being shown just how to do it!....and now all it takes is for

myself is to just "do it" 🙂

and as always, good advice!, I will make sure the are separated with big capitals....so yeah!....lets BOMBARD our beautiful fellow beings back to their god given right to be HEALTHY!

love you my friend 🙂

♥

• Healing ways,

i just finish reading your email, i was so exxcited it with it i have to reread it, i feel the same way about you, the first time i saw you post on the thankyou forum, i was overexicted to read your name thier, i believe god put us together for a reason, they say every we plan in a previous life, i believe this was planned and in this life we both made a choice to go through with it, a wonderful mission for all mankind. i am not going to say much i know you are busy, and i am about to start my day, praying that today is a wonderful day better than yesterday, for you, in all things.

blessings i ask god for you, good health, happiness, abundance,

with love

ramonita,

i already have a list about three more topics,

old goats do not change, i am always ahead of myself one step,

blessed day to you.

• Ramonita,

Yep, we sure are on a heart felt mission :).....and guess what, I too have about 6 lined up and studying more...lol...it got me searching yesterday about rice and sugar! 🙂

♥Hope you too have a blessed day!!♥

see you later......:)

• healing ways,

praying that you are having a beautiful afternoon, that you finish your cleaning, here i am doing some light cleaning to actually start the scrub down tommorrow, this house is a wreck, one day away from it am i dont know where i am at, i will answer your letter, tonight or tommorrow, maybe tommorrow you will have your grandaughter with you.

i am taking a break at the computer, to get back to house work in a little while,

you still have two articules, i send in, when you post them, i will send in one, i promise not to be trigger happy.

now i am going to look for multi scerolis, not sure if i spell that right, and them for one answer they found for that, looks promising, thats what i love. have a great day!

with blessings from god, health, abundance,

ramonita

hugs,

girl, i wish i knew how to work all those pretty pictures, you girls send in, well i dont lose hope,

i have to wait until my daughter returns to see if she gets me rolling!

ramonita

• healing ways,

tonight i wont be writing you i will be missing it, i started telling notshy my ordeal and from when it started, now tommorrow, i start with the best part, the forum to notshy, my six year battle with lukemia and rhuemotid arthritis, for tonight i am going to stop i am super tired, i am waiting for my journey to email me,

i send you prayers for your peacerest,

blessing and light, love and abundance to you.

ramonita

• i meant peaceful rest

• Good Morning beautiful Ramonita,

Thank you so much for sending me prayers for rest 🙂 I had a good nights sleep last night and a wonderful dream concerning my late husband, I felt I got a healing from that, I will tell you of it in a mail, it must have been the talking of him to you the other day, it's obvious I needed to open up on this for me to have had the dream :)....

Hope you have a love filled peaceful day Ramonita

♥

• healing ways,

i got a articule on the benefits of fasting, before i send it to you i want to make on a note on it,

i saw this morning your articule on sugar,

i started to look for one that explains why we crave sugar, i will continue later on, do not want a articule that too long,

on another note no wonder my sister, shiela call me yesterday in tears, she didnot know if she was cooking or she was part of the meal, i am going to have her pay me a visit so she can recuperate!

i will call you later today,

with much love ramonita

• HAHAHAHA OH RAMONITA YES DO COME I NEED HELP...I AM WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE ARTICLE ON FASTING,PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I NEED A NUMBER HERE

I HAVE TO STOP CRAVING MY SUGAR SNACK AT 10PM BECAUSE ITS CATCHING UP TO ME.....

IF YOU ONLY NEW MY EATING HABBITS YOU WOULD BOTH TAKE ME BY THE HAND AND SHAKE MY HEAD SHHHHHHHHHHHH

NAMATE

LOOK FORWARD TO THE ARTICLE, I CAN TAKE CARE OF ANYONE BUT ME:(

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE,HEALING AND LAUGHTER

• healing ways,

hoping and praying that today will be a beautiful heart felt day for you, i read your email, to my sheer delight, i will get back to you tonight, and you will read it in the morning, you have no idea how many times i think, i go to sleep now, some of my friends are waking up, time zones,

shiela is like looking at the beautiful flowers in a garden, she livens our very existence, she is a ture you from god to us.

shiela, the only articule on pronastion there is i made it up, to pronosticate, get out of the house, forget what you got to do, go to a park, leave the work behind, one thing for sure, when you can back it will still be there, it is always there,

have a beautiful day ladies,

i love talking to you,

now to the opposite of pronasticate,

i am off!

love ramonita

hugs,

• shiela there goes the wizard again, i meant a true treasure,

love you!

ramonita

• Thank you Ramoita 🙂 and I wish for you the same (((HUGS)))....and yet again I agree with you...our Sheila is a true treasure!!....she really does brighten my days up SO much!!

see you later 🙂

♥

• And Sheila....I'm procrastinating today!! instead of doing the dishes and dusting I'm going to do a bit of this instead!!.................................

• Except "my cat".....is a DOG.....lol

• healing ways,

you can always name your dog kitty!

ramonita

• Great idea!!....and he wouldn't even know I was calling him that....he's bit deaf bless him, good job really cos any mention of the "kitty" word he would go chasing round the house barking....LOL...him and cats are, lets say, are just not good friends 🙂

here he is before we started dancing....lol 🙂

• Oooops....try again...lol

• DID,I JUST HEAR MY NAME BEING CALLED,

ALL I HEARD WAS" MS.PROCRASTINATION" PLEASE COME TO ISLE NUMBER 7

"WATER HOLDS MEMORY" THREAD...LOL

DID I JUST SEE A PU-DY CAT....LOL

HES ADORABLE, DEEEEEEEEE.....

NOPE KNOW MOON PICTURE TODAY HEHEHE..SOME PEOPLE MIGHT THINK I HAVE A BUMMPKIN FETISH..JEJE

I HAVE TO GO NOW I'M GOING TO A PROCRASTINATION MEETING, OH WAIT MAYBE ITS TOMMOW...HAHA SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING THE DATES ON ME!

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I LOVE YOU GUYS HEHE

NAMASTE

SHEE

PEACE,LIGHT,LOVE AND LAUGHTER BEING SENT TO ALL OF US

• Hi my friend..... I've took note on your excellent tip and I've hung up my broom for the next few days!!!......well!....after this little trip I need to do today!!.....LOL LOL

Love Ya Too!!......

♥

• healing ways.

how i wish they made those things computerized,

as a matter of fact, i should get the program for the computer, that talks to you,

and then you talk to the computer, it actually types in your email, this way, you can do two things at a time and not be always behind,

like me.

have a great day and enjoy your family,

shiela the meeting was schecule for october 31 until further notice the date will not be change.

love and blessings. to both

ramonita