Blmoon, this isn't request for reading :)

• Dear Blmoon,

I Sincerely hope this doesn't sound to much of a strange request to you but, I am in the process of needing to do an intense healing on myself using "cutting the ties" I've spoke of this in my thread "Denise's daily diary" ..

in the details I have on doing this healing, this is what they said for me to do...

During the process you will need to visualize a facilitator, someone who you consider to have the ability to help you with the process. Choose a suitable facilitator beforehand. This can be somebody you know that has given their permission to be used in the context of cutting the ties. Alternatively you can imagine somebody you imbue with the required attributes. Keep the one facilitator throughout the process.

When I read that I thought of you immediately as I hold you in the most greatest of esteem, I would feel so safe in doing this process just visualising you being there with me, but I don't want to until I got your permission, I do understand if you don't wish for me to do this, I have problems sometimes even with meditation and "letting go" so it would be a comfort visualising your in the room......and as I hold free will in high regard (even in spirit) I could not go ahead and just think you there without your permission. there wont be anything you have to do, I won't be pestering you on anything....honest šŸ™‚

I pray I haven't over stepped the mark with this request, if I have please forgive me

much love and gratitude to you

Denise

• Bump šŸ˜ƒ goodluck Dee

Bee X

• Bump again, to you good friend Dee šŸ˜ƒ

Blessings Bee X

• BUMP šŸ˜ƒ

• Thanks Bee for doing this :).... but I think our lovely Blmoon is having a well earned rest šŸ™‚

hopefully she may see it when she returns

much love to you my friend x

ā™„

• Love to you too Dee šŸ˜ƒ She will be here soon i am sure,

Blessings Bee X

• Bump.

• Hi Blmoon, I just notice you online, hope you don't mind me bumping this up šŸ™‚

ā™„