Help please am i being taken for a mug???

• Can someone please help me out and give your opinions on the conversation below ...Either Im reading to much in to it or he is mega taking the piss out of me!!!

He his cancer and im aries

Him: Deleted me again eh?

me:

Didnt think u were interested when u didnt reply

Sent via Facebook Mobile

him:

Well you do have a tendency of getting irate... I don't really respond to that to be honest, especially when it's over nothing

me:

Sure I do!

But its not over nothing!! do you think it doesn't hurts my feelings when I travel 120 miles to see you and you turn up late? And then I hear nothing from and when I do its aloof! You well make me feel like a booty call

I got o reply from the above..

Me:

Sorry 4 gettin irate with ya. hope i avnt hurt ya feelins it was that time of the month! x

Sent via Facebook Mobile

him:

That's ok... I understand why your upset over making such a sacrifice and feeling that way. But it's better to talk rather than go off on one... I respond better to that.

Then again I don't have the monthlys lol

xxx

Me:

Ok well I am sorry for getting moody with you.You gunna b my m8 again if i add ya???? lol xxx

Him

Hmmmm... what do you think??

lol

xxx

Me:

Mm I think... you wld luv 2 lol xx

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Him:

Most deffo

lol

xxx

Me:

Ahh ur a sweetie lol xx

Him:

I try lol

xxx

Me:

Thank youuuu! I'll try not 2 do it again lol Me:

Anyways If you understand why I was upset how comes you didn't say sorry???x

Sent via Facebook Mobile

Then he updated his status today saying>>>>Others may reward rudeness and ignorance but not me... Back of the line. If you want to complain, you know my name... Ha!!!

• I think this is a case of two people just not understanding each other or connecting well. Your friend is the way he is - he is not going to change for you. He has been honest with what he doesn't like about you and about how he is. You will either have to change yourself and accept/submit to him the way he is or move on to find someone you might have a better chance of being compatible with.

• He is water and you are a fire sign - water will always put out fire so maybe you need someone who won't drown your passion and enthusiasm.