If anyone can help PLease do

• I have been able to see and know when spirits are around alot of my life. Not all the time but often. When i had my son i saw a spirit of a little girl around 3 or 4 yrs old. she was above the little baby cradle and had her head down on her knees, her knees pulled up and her arms wrapped around her legs. she was very afraid and was wearing a night gown. there were also black masses around my room. Also i can dream things that i may not think much about and then they happen. I have dreamd of the month and date my baby was born at least a yr before he was born. I dreamed he was a boy before i knew i was pregnant. I talked to my grandfather in a dream after he had passed away.

I would really greatly appreciate any avice or guidence anyone can give me. Im not real sure what gifts i have or how to understand and control them. Thank you for any and all replies... destiny

• Hi Destiny, You do have a gift. I think you can probably interpret the meanings but know that you are not alone. Don't let anyone tell you that your crazy---ok. Pay attention to what your sense.