Captain Bee here =)

• Just looking for a reading, for what to expect in the up coming 2 months if that's okay.

In case you forgot my birthday, its November 9th 1991, UK Plymouth 12:10pm.

thanks and blessings to you Bee X

• October for you is all about taking care of others. This is a month for deep feelings, love and security, and responsibility. You are able to clear the air in a troubled relationship. Are you ready for domestic changes? A sudden marriage, a baby, etc? Above all, take care of your family and friends this month. Make any necessary repairs or improvements to your home. People will be leaning on you now. You are feeling a bit more secure and happy again. This is a time of service and not a good time to be stubborn. It is a good time to catch up on your work - you can’t expect to get away with too much now. Say what you mean and do what you say. This is a month of relative contentment. It is a time when love is the easiest to attract, and partnerships formed now have a better chance for longevity. You are able to attract others, and material things as well. This is a good time for establishing harmony in the family and in the home. Advice - develop existing relationships, be positive and receptive because these kinds of energies help you to attract what you desire.

November is about quietude, self-examination and self-analysis. Finally things will be quieting down β€” are they or did they just collapse? You need to spend some time alone this month in reflection. Take the time and finish those projects that are most important to you. Explain to your family that you just need to have some room to yourself. This is a time of preparation and refinement. It is not a time of dramatic changes. Instead, it's a time when reflection on the past is helpful, and when adjustments to your life path should be made. It's a good month to study and analyze yourself and your situation. Unexpected twists to your life story and "chance" meetings are likely. Advice - take stock of your life in order to prepare for more exciting months to come, examine the past and plan for the future, get in touch with your deepest needs and uncover your personal power, don't strain yourself or actively try to expand.

December (might as well look at the rest of the year) is for taking control of your life. Don't hesitate, climb to the top with all your energy! Your career or work pays an important role now and you have to make a major decision. Your cash flow is slow, but steady. Did you put off working on that long range project? It is time to get to work on it. You are finally seeing how the material and spiritual sides of life interact with each other. This is a month of power and accomplishment. Actively seeking to expand, taking educated risks, and moving forward are highlighted. This is a time of opportunity, particularly in the material and business worlds, and opportunities need to be seized. It's generally not a month to find a new love partner, simply because the focus is on the material world and your place in the world. This is a problem-solving month in which you can expect real, tangible results. Advice - take action, plan ahead, seize opportunities.

• Captain thanks very much, i can probably see most of that lot happening, i am planning on moving home soon, and looking to move out of here as this is not really were i want to be, as i am not happy at home, well you know that already but hopefully my plans will turn into actions, Does this mean i may finally beable to move out soon enough by the end of the year perhaps?

And with relationships i am still in between the whole boy-girl thing i do not know which to really look for so i guess i am struggling with that also, but i think i can relate to what you say from that in the beginning, i guess this months should be a good one then. hopefully.

Blessings and love to you Bee πŸ˜ƒ

• Basically your life is what you make it.

• Captain, Thankyou for helping me and sorry for not replying, been a little busy lately.

what do you see regarding my health at the moment, there are lots of things i am pancking about,

but dont know why to be honest, guess its just one of those things.

can you pick up anything regards to health at all? that would be a great help captain

Blessings and love Bee Xx

• Bump πŸ˜ƒ

• Most of your dis-ease is stress and worry related, so relaxation tachniques will help there - but there is some blockage in your throat and lungs that means you are not saying what you feel and think enough and not breathing deeply enough.

• What type of relaxation techniques would i beable to use? and

what you mean by blockage, is that because i wont say what i feel and think?

Sorry just a little confused on how you put that, Dont really know how to speak what i feel and i am not very good at breathing. Never really have been, any ways i can get better? and same with the talking thing. Blessings and Love Bee Xx thanks again.

• Bump πŸ˜ƒ

• To know how to speak your mind, you first have to know what's on it. Do you really know what you want to say to others? And do you have the courage to do it.

A good and easy relaxation technique is simply to take ten deep breaths - right from down in your belly - and release them slowly. When you breathe always from the top of your lungs, it is too shallow. It only take ten deep breaths to change your whole mood, if done properly.

• Thanks Captain sooo much, i will Pracise that, I have some yoga excersizes on my wii fit and one of them is deep Breathing, really good to follow as it has a timing too focus on. i will practise with that.

and as for speaking my mind, and saying what's on it, i can write that down, but not talk. I have tried many times with people here in my home, but they not very good at listening, and i am still trying now. Maybe I will just have to speak my mind with my friends, that is the best i got at the moment.

Blessings and love and light

Bee Xx πŸ˜ƒ thank you again.

• Also important to speaking your mind is how you do it. If you speak clearly and calmly without emotion, people will tend to listen. If you get upset or angry, they will tune out.