Spiritual oracle cards

• Hello,

I wish to give a 2 card reading known as the Spiritual Oracle cards. Please be specific but brief and to provide your date of birth, and yes, I want the year.

Please please do not give me a story, only a brief and specific question.

I can take 10 requests for this thread.

Sunny

• March 23, 1978

Question; will an old love return to me?

• April 21,1973 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York

Will my friend (G) contact me this month?

• what am i expecting for the coming 2 months ?, like change, love, health, money job ect.

thanks a lot ms Sunny.

birthday November 9th 1991, UK Plymouth 12:10pm

blessings and love and light Bee X

• LoveDeTox>>>>>>

March 23, 1978 Question; will an old love return to me?

Sunny>>>>>

Healing.... Positive transformation is occurring on a soul level. The answer to your question is a Yes!

Flame of Love....Allow the infinite power of love within you to radiate unconditionally in all directions, yet stand tall in your sense of self and in your own truth. The healing power of love will help you burn through all illusion and you will discover new possibilities. This is a powerful time of transformation, ideas and creativity.

• Pilot007>>>>>

April 21,1973 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York Will my friend (G) contact me this month?

Sunny>>>>>

Remembrance....remember, the light within your heart is the same l ight as the rays of the sun and the glow of the moon. The same energy that moves the ocean tides also stirs inside your heart. What is it that your heart truly desires? what have you not said to someone that you would like to say? find and express your truth.

Regret...... There is nothing sadder than looking back on some part of your life with regret, wondering what you could have done but did not. Go for it! sometimes it is better to try and fail than not to try at all. All is not lost, you still have time to turn this situation around. Let go of fear and apprehension and follow your heart!

• AuntBee>>>>>

what am i expecting for the coming 2 months ?, like change, love, health, money job ect.

thanks a lot ms Sunny.

birthday November 9th 1991, UK Plymouth 12:10pm

blessings and love and light Bee X

Sunny>>>>>

2 cards flipped out while I was shuffling.... so I will use these 2.

Aura of Love.....The union of light and dark, of earth and sky. Balancer of anima and animus. The merging of two souls. Acknowledge the feminine and masculine aspects of yourself both yin and yang, to create a perfect balance.

Healing.... positive transformation is occurring on a soul level. the answer to your question is Yes!

• This post is deleted!

• This is my question: What picture of me will remain with A.?

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks Ms.Sunny for the readings, we really appreciate your insight on this Forum 🙂

• watergirl>>>>

Hi Sunny! Feb 18, 1966....no specific question - just what spirit wants to show you for me!

Hi ya watergirl... what does watergirls' spirit guide wish to convey..

Dreaming of you.... someone you love will appear to you in your dreams. They reflect a part of you. A time of remembrance, a time of reflection and healing.

Hearts desire.. you are being showered with love. your time of waiting will soon be over. All your heart's deepest desires will be fullfilled.

awesome.. I got that card a few weeks ago, and it's was dead on for me! a heart's desire can be anything not limited to romance.

• Oh my goodness Ms Sunny!

Thank you so very much! I hope my Gemini returns to me! You give me great hope! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Thank You Again!

LoveDetox

• Thanks ms Sunny i hope i can find the strength to do what i need to do, and say what i have to say,

Blessings Bee X

• moonalisa>>>>>This is my question: What picture of me will remain with A.? May 9, 1973 thank you very much.

sunny>>>>>

Infinity...dearest one, rest within the light of your soul. feel my spirit alive within you. the spirit of the goddess, of nature, the earth and stars. accept the love and light we shower upon you.

innocence>>>>>Innocence, purity, and joy. you are being encouraged to just be you. you are a light of joy in this world. expect positive outcomes to flow from your honesty and pure intentions.

not sure if that answers your question directly. may the force be with you.. sunny

• dmick59>>>>Hi Sunny ~ How are you? Sept. 5 1959 ~ Insight on whats possitive in the near future would be great. Thank you very much for your time. ~ D

howdy... I 've been doing okay, and been busy... I appreciate it your kind thoughts and gratitude..

wishing you magic..

New Direction.. life may seem like a whirl-wind at the moment. yet there is a divine order to the present circumstance. what may appear as chaos is often the angelic forces of the universe at work. after the storm clears you will be steered in a new direction - a time of renewed health, joy and abundance.

Karma.. someone from the past re-emerges in your life. this gives you the opportunity to handle things differently than you did before. stand firmly in your power, yet stand also in the light of love. the universe is presenting you with a fresh opportunity to clear away any lingering karma linked to this relationship.

• pilot007>>>Thanks Ms.Sunny for the readings, we really appreciate your insight on this Forum

sunny>>>> you are very welcome. wishing you magic..

• to pilot007

I forgot to give you a huggle.. xo

• I just want to add, that these are messages from the oracle cards. I am giving my third eye a rest for a while. lol

but I do know though, that the magic lies with the reader pulling the cards. :))

• angel bee,

I think the cards messages was speaking of love/romance.. think white magic.

get some rest, and you will soon feel better.

Love detox... I hope you get your wish... blessed be