Can someone help me ?

• I've been a member here for quite a while, but have never posted in the forums. I am wondering if someone can give me some advice, because I truly have no idea what to do. Starting in April, 2007- which was when I lost a job that I had held for almost 12 years- this was when this all started. It seems as if no matter how hard I try, I always end up in the same place- unemployed and back in housing court with my landlord. I did make a positive move though- I went back to school this past May. All I want is to find another job, catch up on my bills, move from my apt, and finish school---not all in that order 🙂 Can someone tell me how I let go of my bitterness from all that has happened to me so that I can make a fresh start? Thank you to everyone who responds. 🙂

• In order to let go of negativity, you have to replace it with positivity. Instead of seeing things as endings, see them as beginnings. Be grateful that you were pulled out of your rut or 'rescued' by life and now have the chance to start again with exciting new possibilities and new people to meet all around you.

It's just a matter of attitude and perspective. Focus on what is good and you will attract good. Focus on the bad or what you don't have and you will just attract more of that.

• Every day you get up and before you go to bed, say out loud "Now I am making the impossible possible. My present is filled with joy and abundance and I look forward to a bright and fulfilled future. Everything I want is here for me."

• Thank you, Captain 🙂 I am definitely going to try your advice- and thanks again.