PSYCHIC HELP PLEASE!!!

• BEEN GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME LATELY... AND WAS WONDERING WHAT I CAN EXPECT.. WILL MY HEALTH GET BETTER???

• Dear Anastazyah,

Do your legs hurt and is there a problem with your back? If so you will find relief soon in more of a natural way of healing. Massage therphy comes in here for you as it would give you great relief. Acupunture also would make you feel as good as new soon.

I feel you get depressed and the sun helps you on given days , as I feel you setting at a window looking out and loving the feel of the sun, are you housebound?

Look on the web for a health food or natural health store that offers reiki clinics for a small donation and go, reiki heals the spiritual, emotionional and than helps the physical body to heal itself. You can indeed expect to be out and about in this new year as you will have a restlessness that pushes you forward and out to meet certain people that your angels will bring into your life to help you. Alex and Carla are two names coming in here for you to know or meet soon that will be of help to you. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Angel Light and Healing To You

• Thank you!!!! that was one of the best answers i have gotten off this site