Help Me Read These Cards Please :)

• Hi,

Could someone give me their thoughts and maybe an explanation of these three cards I just pulled concerning questions about a very important phone call I'm expecting.... I was surprised to see 3 major Arcana cards come out?

The theme of question is: Will this call be positive for me?.

1. Will it help me gain insight = The Heirophant

2. Will it help me with my fears = The Fool

3. What will be the outcome = The World

Hope someone can help šŸ™‚

Thank you

Denise

ā™„

• This post is deleted!

• Oh how wonderful Watergirl.... THANK YOU so much for doing this for me, it all sounds very positive and uplifting, once again thank you šŸ™‚

and thank you for thinking of me, I had to go in to my recluse phase for few weeks, went through a bit of a bad emotional time, but things are slowly getting better now and I'm feeling things are taking a turn for the best.

much love and blessing to you watergirl

ā™„

• This post is deleted!

• Hi watergirl, My oh my, how right your interpretation was, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart....I got to learn SO much from it, I truly believe it will be the making of me, I know what I need to do now in regards clearing away all "stuff" from my past, and the strange thing is I didn't realise until this phone call I had a big problem with it....PHEW!! to much to tell of it...lol....but I did talk of it in my thread, "Denises daily diary" but warning...It's a long one....lol

But I want to say thank you again and tell you how right you were!!

many many blessings to you watergirl...

Denise

ā™„

• This post is deleted!

• Thank You Watergirl for your best wishes to me, I am truly grateful....and weren't those cards just perfect eh! :)....don't you just LOVE the ways we can get our help and insight :)...and I do have to thank you, you gave me the right and perfect interpretation, and in turn made me more relaxed when I received the call, bless you šŸ™‚

ā™„

• sare--wa3ejtrqwn395q923jr21

• sorry, my son got to this when I walked away from the computer. ;;)