Deviant Moon Tarot changed my world!

• I have been reading tarot professionally for 5 years. I mainly used the old standards such as the Rider-Waite. Last week I was browsing the net and came across the Deviant Moon Tarot by Patrick Valenza. Something called to me, so I ordered one from his site out of curiosity. Right out of the box, it spoke to ME. It was the most accurate deck I have ever worked with. The images are incredibly deep and passionate. I can't say enough about how great it is. Just needed to share my excitment with you here.

• LOVE the image...magical, mystical w/ a great sense of power, like something could definitely happen. Thanks for sharing it. I love tarot and because of things happening in my life that are unexplainable do a daily reflection reading everyday here on this site. My faith, patience and emotional wellbeing are all being tested and tarot really helps to see the big picture, along with God's help. Good luck w/ your readings.

• Cosmica,

pilotoo7 posted my question before i could. LOL. If you are doing readings with your new deck i would love to be after pilotoo7. My info. DOB-- March, 4, 1964, Lumberton, Mississippi. around 2:15 A.M. exact time not sure of, mom said around that time and it is not on birth certificate.

• Might as well post my info just in case you decide to do readings today.

My interest are in regard to Romance, and if you see a new job on the horizon?

Time Frames would be great 🙂

April 21,1973// 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York.

Thanks In Advance,

• Cosmica

I too would love a reading if you decide to try out your new deck, just to see what you come up with. My birth info: 2/20/60 10:52 am Albany, NY

• This post is deleted!

• Cosmica

Sorry to hear that. lol.

Have fun with your new deck, and hope all goes well for you.