THE SPOOK CLUB

• HI N WELCOME TO THE SPOOK CLUB

ITS NOT FOR HALLOWEEN OR PRANKS TO SPOOK PEOPLE, BUT A PLACE TO DEBATE OTHER WORLDLY AUTHORS N BOOKS WE HAVE READ.

JOIN IN.

PS IM AN AVID ANNE RICE FAN, BUT ONLY HER VAMPIRE, WITCH N MUMMY ONES. THE REST BAAAHHHHH N SUCH NO WELCOME HERE.

• the Shining!---- REDRUM REDRUM!

• Blmoon if you want to read a very interesting book i guess you can call it a book they do its different the name is ( THE WAVE ) very interesting Tooter

• Bimoon, good book i have seen the film also scary scary.

Bee X

• Haven't read THE WAVE--will check it out. I usually don't get into scary books anymore---I think they were more a thing when I was young. Funny story about reading the shining--I was a young mother and my two at the time were gloriousely napping so I crawled into bed to read--got to a really scary part and suddenly heard this loud pounding on the wall--it scared the c r a p out of me--I was so frozen I finally got up the nerve to get up and investigate were it was coming from only to find out my youngest one had woken up and was kicking the wall and just smiling away! I still laugh! That was one scary book and the movie even scarier!

• This post is deleted!

• Bimoon i would have done that too LOL i freaked watching the movie, it was scary i watched it in school first time in english was like ahhhh, lol i dont watch scary films anymore, they will give me nightmares that will go on for mounths. though i still read the occasionaly scary book, love vampires as CWB says, Vampire Diares, and House of night series by PC and Cast 🙂 cant remember what author wrote vampire Diares.

Blessings Bee X

• I read all the books on Twilight. I have seen all the movies so far. Love these movies. The books were even better.

• Can't sleep so here I am. IT!!! First time I read that was just after I moved out on my own. I lived on the first floor of an old three family house. The washer was in the basement. One weekend I was sitting at my kitchen table cometely lost in the book. This was in the winter. I looked up to see it was dark out. I had a load of wash that was long finished and it took me two days to go down and get it (quickly lol)

also The Wolfen. First read it before I was 21. So scared I couldn't even let the dog out. I re-read it on the beach when I was 33. Not so scary this time but I think the environment helped lol.

Anne Rice? Picked up one of her"other" books this summer and couldn't finish it. Just too weird!!!

• USED TO READ DENNIS WHEATLY AS A PRETEEN, THEN DIONNE FORTUNE, SAW FRIDAY THE 13TH AND COULDNT SLEEP FOR A WEEK, EVEN WALKING HOME WAS SCARY, AND EX HUBBY WAS NO HELP WHATSOEVER HE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY. I LIKE LAURELL K HAMILTON BOTH HER ANITA BLAKE AND HER MERRY GENTRY SERIES, ALSO KELLEY ARMSTRONG AND CHARLENE HARRIS TOO, BUT THE TV SERIES ISNT QUITE AS GOOD AS THE BOOK BECAUSE I THINK ERIK DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE WAY I'D PICTURED HIM, NOR DOES SUKI USED TO LIKE MOONLIGHT BUT IT WAS CANCELLED AS WAS FARSCAPE WHICH I ALSO LIKED, ONLY BECAUSE I FANCIED JAN D'ARGO, THEN AGAIN AS A TEEN I FANCIED MR SPOCK SO I SUPPOSE THAT'S NORMAL FOR ME... I AM WORKING MY WAY THROUGH THE DARKHUNTERS BOOKS BUT OUR LIBRARY NEVER GETS STUFF SOON AS IT COMES OUT, SO I CHEAT AND LOOK AT THEM ON AMAZON, I LOVE THE BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD SERIES AND LORI HANDELANDS' BOOKS TOO, BUT I CAN READ A BOOK IN ONE NIGHT AND UNLESS I LIKE IT IT'S NOT WORTH ME KEEPING IT WHEN I WAS TEN I READ MOST OF ISAAC ASIMOV'S BOOKS OVER THE HALF TERM AND READ MOST OF THE INTERESTING STUFF FROM OUR LOCAL LIBRARY IN THREE MONTHS, BECAUSE WHEN I WAS BORED ONCE DAD HAD A SPEEDREADING COURSE AND I DID IT AND I ALREADY USED TO READ FAST BEFORE SILLY ME

• WHY DID ADMIN TAKE OUT PRE TEEN ?

• dunno dear ask em

• This post is deleted!

• OH DEAR

• This post is deleted!

• If you like vampires and the Dracula legend, you should definitely check out "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. AMAZING BOOK.

• ohhh i have that one. i got far init but yet not lol i keep returning to anne rice LOL

• IT CERTAINLY WAS I PICKED IT AS I'D NOT ANYTHING NEW IN THE LIBRARY TO READ, AND DIDN'T PUT IT DOWN TILL I FINISHED IT

• Wo Chrissi u have guts u know that? LOL

i recall when i first read Pandora i had NIGHTMARES for weeks, bc i didnt get what it was fully about. BUt reading witchtriology and more of Anne Rice Vampire books I get the meaning, and now i love reading pandora.

• Never thought about that at least recently