Blmoon, please help with your insights

• Dear Blmoon,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for all your help and advice you give to all people of this forum!

I understand that people have more complicated problems than mine, so I'll understand if you have no time to respond; if you have some time for me - I'd be more than happy and grateful for your advice and insights!

It's about my love life, or to be more precise, the absence of it. I feel very hopeless - I'm having dreams that mean new beginnings, but nothing is happening. I'm doing my homework that my yoga teacher gave me but I feel hopeless. I'm never asked out, I don't meet any new available men - it's been 3 years... I feel like a total failure as a woman. I've tried a lot of things - therapy, travel, yoga, meditation, making a list about my perfect guy, etc etc.

Maybe this aspect of life is over for me? Maybe this is it? Maybe it's just silly of me to be wanting to have a loving relationship with someone and build a life together? Please help - what should I do?

Thank you for your help and energy,

lots of love your way 🙂

L

• well... bumping this; it's important to me, I can't make myself think I don't care about these questions 🙂

thank you 🙂

• bump 🙂

thank you 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Watergirl18, thank you for letting me know... Blmoon has done a lot for people here and everyone needs a break; I just can only imagine how draining readings may be but I'm not a reader...

Thanks again for the suggestion! 🙂 I'll re-post my questions. And would like to kindly ask you to have a look at my questions if you feel like doing it 🙂

thank you,

L

• Dear Blmoon,

if I may? as you and everyone here can see - I've posted this one year ago and I got nowhere. I'm still stuck in the same as I was 4 years ago (ok ok, 4 years ago I was crying non stop, that ceased) - I'm very single, haven't met anyone or dated anyone.

Friends and people of this forum - all keep saying - don't worry he's out there, and so on. Every time I think someone likes me, turns out I misinterpreted and/or they turn out to be married or in relationship. I wish I didn't want to be in a healthy and happy relationship... I wish I could accept I'll be single and that is that.

Whatever I'm doing - yoga, travel, mantra, meditation, travel again 🙂 , work out, therapy - I'm still in the same place. I don't even tell my friends anymore, why I'm so depressed and hopeless, because they've heard this before, I don't want to bore them anymore. At the moment I feel embarrased because I feel I'm boring this forum 😞

Sometimes I wish I was dead. But I have my daughter - so that option is out of question. But this life feels hopeless and worth living. I try to believe in angels - often feel they've abandonded me.

I don't know what to do.

😞

please help.

thank you.

• Please help, thank you & blessings

• Please help, thank you & blessings