Hans Wolfgang can you please give me some advice?

• Wondering if any tarot card readers or astrologist out there could tell me about what my future relationship potential is. My birth date is 6/9/1976 10:02 am Peoria, IL. I have been seeing a Taurus man for a few months and recently he has been distant but I don't feel that he is being dishonest with me and we still do see each other but his career is very demanding. I am also a very busy person but not as busy as him. I enjoy his company and am wondering if its in my best interest to be patient with him or let this go.

• Gem0609,

tell me about what my future relationship potential is: it is as close to a secret potion as you'll get and reminds nearly of magic.

My birth date is 6/9/1976 10:02 am Peoria, IL: until mid January 2011 is a good time for planning and making decisions. Your powers of perception are quite sharp, and you are able to take a good overall view of any matter that you must make a judgment about. It is also a good time for communicating with others on important matters. You are able to get in touch with group sentiments and opinions more effectively than usual and to come to conclusions that are acceptable to everyone in the group.

This is an excellent time for negotiations, business transactions and contract discussions, as well as buying or selling. All of these activities should work out very favorably for you financially. By taking no action, you could experience this time simply as a time of optimism and positive thinking, but you will have little to show for it.

This is also a good time to resolve differences that may have arisen between yourself and others. You have the diplomatic and persuasive ability to smooth over hard feelings, and everyone you deal with in this way will feel that you have arrived at a fair and adequate compromise.

Friends may well bring you good news at this time. They may be able to point out opportunities that you would have overlooked otherwise. Also you may hear from someone whom you have not heard from in some time. This is a good time for writing letters or for any other form of communication with others. Interest in ideas and the literary arts is high at this time also.

wondering if its in my best interest to be patient with him or let this go: be patient with him.

You can make holy scriptures of words, you can

worship words. That's what humanity has been

doing for thousands of years. It is time to stop this

garbage.