• hi there, found this site a few weeks ago. i.m totally a taraus, and a few years ago, i started seeing, hearing, and knowing things. at first i thought i was nuts, i did go to a counseler and she seems tothink i.m fine, so can anyone help me, been looking for answers for 5 years now, the church and bible has helped alot, just wandering. how to control, this. sometimes i blurt out, not knowing im saying what will happen to someone , please help.

• Alot of Taurus's are psychic! Maybe others can explain further

• Hi Bethan,

it doesn't matter what your horoscope sign is. Once you are opened up to the spiritual/psychic realm, you become open to all kinds of things. 🙂

I think you've made a great start already by going to the church and i know by my own experience that the bible is great for showing you how the symbolism works and how to understand it.

You're right too that you need to learn to control it. Blurting things out without thinking can be quite purturbing to someone who isn't aware or has strong religious beliefs which goes against what we can see and do.

If i were you, i'd try to get into a group local to you who can teach you the moral ethics and guidelines when working for spirit.

Most of the spiritualist movements have leaflets and classes which might help.

Sometimes it's simply a case of knowing what not to say as opposed to what to say and it's about how you say it too. "There is a spiritual solution to every problem", is a great book to read.

Sorry but i don't know if i'm allowed to say who wrote it as it might be rated as advertizing.

Hope this helps you a little and good luck in your quest for knowledge and answers.

Verdana 🙂