Will my pisces man come back?

• I"m an Aquarius and I dated a Pisces for 2 years. We stayed together from the first day we met. Our connection is so intense. The first Iyear we were together is pure bliss. We were so close and were at the point of starting to settle down. Although, I had a traumatic past and was having a hard time letting go so I had some "baggage" that I hadn't worked through. Some things I needed to change. One major thing was a drinking problem. After the first year we parted because of it. We got back together again 5 months after. We then had another intense relationship except I was still drinking and we still had our problems. After being close and having another relationship for 7 months we parted again. The last thing he said to me was "I love everything about you, your there for me, you help me with my business, everything about you... Why is it the one thing you know I can't stand and is the only thing keeping us apart is the one thing you can't stop?" I haven't heard from him since. I know I hurt him, but I'm confused with that statement ,because within the last 2 1/2 months I emailed him 2 emails, first one daying thank you... and the second one saying... Hey, how are you, just seeing how he was doing, but no reply....

Is my Pisces man done with me?

• Hello Aquarismind,

This statement from the pieses: The last thing he said to me was "I love everything about you, your there for me, you help me with my business, everything about you... Why is it the one thing you know I can't stand and is the only thing keeping us apart is the one thing you can't stop?"

I sense that you know the answer within your psychic to this question, and you know why he will not return. A pieces will stand by someone they care about until it begins to hurt their soul which equals the mind, will, emotions. Than they will walk away to save themselves. You my dear are a good person with a drinking problem that you can see in-ter-fears in your life and whomever loves you. You really must get into a healing program and I mean more than AAA you need a nutristionist, a spiritual mentor, if you can't find one than go to a spiritualist church, also you need acupunture along with reiki natural healing to add to the other steps for a full healing that will help you be free to love and be loved in return.

I wish you Healing and Balance

• Hi - I am afraid that he won't come back. He may someday be your friend, but this is how it goes for Pisces.Pisces will do anything for the one they love. They will sacrifice anything. They will transform themselves to be the person you want them to be if they love you enough.They will give and give and give. Until one day, they happen to open their eyes and see that the person that they once were is no where to be found, that they they have sacrificed their beautiful shiny scales for the slimy skin of an eel. If they then determine that what they have received in return is not worth the sacrifice they have made, they will leave before every drop of their essence is weaned away. Once they decide to leave, I am afraid that the light is off. Your Pisces may have been wise enough that he could recognize that if he stayed he might be enabling you, or maybe it was just too much for him to see you in that state so much of the time. Or he may have been wise enough to realize that he was in danger of falling into the depths of a pit that he might not be able to escape from. Someday you may be able to write him, or call him and be friends, if you get yourself some help. But he has already given you 2 chances - perhaps more - Do not dare to hope taht he will come back if you stop drinking. That is not going to work. You need to love yourself enough to stop drinking before you can love and truly be loved. Otherwise you risk having nothing more than a co-dependence on another soul.