Hello Again Shuabby...

• Dear Shuabby,

I hope this message finds you well and that you have found some of the answers you have been looking for regarding your move. I hope so, as you are so generous with your time for all those who are searching for answers. If I may do so, I would like to recommend Watergirl18. She is kind and optimistic, very much like you 🙂

Just wondering if I could get some insight regarding my situation with my Aries (4/16)...

You were right when you said I would hear from him this month. He did send me an email stating that our time apart has been "long and empty" and closed with "Always in my thoughts"...

Love and Light to you, Dear Shuabby.

December Girl

• Hello December,

You are on the right track with him. he does sincerly care for you and by your birthday this year you will be back in his arms again. The feeling is that you have strong opinions and so does he, can you learn to agree to disagree and come together in a more loving communication arena?He likes to have someone that can match him in the vocal expressive way but with him you have to make him believe it was his idea when it was really yours. He likes beauty and travel, could be to a resort where there is water near by for the both of you to work things through and make final decidesons about your future togeather.

• Dear Shuabby,

Thank You so much for your response. I never ceased to be amazed by your gift. Yes, he loves travel and beauty. We traveled to California last October and stayed at a lovely resort on the ocean. We both love being near water 🙂

My birthday (12/27) is right around the corner and NOTHING would bring me greater joy that to be back in his arms.

Once again, you have given me the strength to look to the future with hope and love in my heart.

Blessings to You, Dear Shuabby.

• PS...What you have to say about my strong opinions is true. I am from the world of acadamia and he is from the business world (president and CEO of an international company) and our views often clash, but we both respect each others minds and that is part of bond we share.

I am going to take your advice and learn to be more "gentle" when expressing myself and refrain from calling him "pompous" and "elitist"...as he is a self-made man who came from humble beginnings.

You have made me smile today and for that, I thank you 🙂 I hope that I can write you very soon with a happy update. Until then,

Love and Light

• Dear Shuabby,

Happy Sunday 🙂 In the Midwest where I live, we are having another beautiful day with temperature in the 80's. Everywhere I look the trees are a flaming red and orange. The warm breeze that blows through my window reminds me to keep love and hope in alive in my heart. Hope that today is the day that The Universe will put everything right in my life again and that my Aries love will be back in my arms...

As I go through this forum, I see lots of questions, but not always enough gratitude. Please accept heartfelt thanks from someone who appreciates You more than you will ever know.

I am not a psychic, just a mere mortal who sometimes need help finding my way.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU!

December Girl

• Hello December Girl,

I was born and raised in the Midwest. Your having the beautiful time of the year there that I remember well. I started moving and traveling after I got married. lol Now I feel like I can say I have been there....

I really like the sun and warm weather so we are trying hard to achive that wish for our last stomping grounds so to speak.

You sound like such a nice warm woman. I do appreiate your gratitude and I know that Mr. Aries will just like cupid's arrow soon know that you are the one and only woman for him.

Enjoy the Beautiful Day

• Dear Shuabby,

Once again, your response has made me smile, I want to be "the one and only woman" for him because I love him with all my heart. Every minute, of every hour, of every day, is an eternity without the one you love by your side...

I wish you Light as you search for that place that will make you happy 🙂

Much Love to You, Dear Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

The temperature has now fallen to the 50's where the air is crisp and the sun shines bright. I have finally pulled out the warm, fuzzy blanket that keeps me warm at night 🙂

Well, it happened. We finally talked on the phone after an exchange of one heartfelt email from each of us. I sent the first one after I found some black and white photographs of a lovely but somber cemetary in New Orleans.

For one second I was there again... That time and place where our love and relationship was new and exciting, but very real for both of us. I had packed them away when I moved and had not seen them for a few years. Just recently I remembered them and wondered where they were. I searched a bit but could not find them. A few days ago, I found them quite by "accident" wrapped and stashed away in the farthest back corner of the trunk of my car. (I had a flat and had to remove some of my "stuff" in order to get the spare tire out!) As if the flat tire was not enough trauma, I found the pictures. I pulled the package out and opened it. Hot tears ran down my face as I stood in the street with the AAA guy waiting...(shaking my head and cringing a bit as I remember this...)

That night I looked them again and wrote him an email. I told him what had happened and how it made me feel. I saved it and did not send it because the timing did not seem right. I finally looked at it again a few days later and pressed "send" without hesitation. Not sure what I was expecting, but imagine my surprise when he responded early the next day. His response was sincere and full of emotion as he too remembered the photos. His response brought tears to my eyes.

I did nothing for a few days and then swallowed my pride and called him this past Friday. I was planning on leaving a message, but he answered. My heart almost jumped out of my chest, as he started talking like nothing had ever happened. Said he was in a meeting but would call me back. He did call back a while later and we talked for about an hour. During that short time, we bared our souls to each other.

He is traveling this week to the west coast, but said he would call tonight and he has. He was on his way to a business dinner but called to say he was thinking of me and would call when he got back to the hotel, if it was not too late for me (hate that 2 hour time difference!) I felt a bit apprehensive, hoping he was not meeting "someone else"...

My phone rang again about 20 minutes later and it was him. I answered, but only heard the conversation that was going on....him and....(yes, I held my breath for a moment hoping I would not hear him having dinner with a woman) some men talking about golf. I realized that I must have been the last person he called before he got there and must have pressed against the phone by "accident." (There's that word again...)

I was a bit confused and must admit I listened for a minute or two until I realized what had happened. I hung up and breathed a HUGE sigh of relief and smiled. What he told me was the truth, it was a business dinner- with men. Thank You, God!

So now Dear Shaubby, I am writing you while I wait for his call. The call that perhaps is the first step to finding our way back to each other...

I apologize if this post is lenghty but you seem to "get" me and gave me hope when I was lost and without direction. And for that kindness, I am forever grateful.

I know that nothing is certain in life, especially where Love is concerned, but I also know with all my heart that he is the one- that great love that changes us and remains with us every day of our lives. Regardless of what tomorrow may bring, I have been blessed in this life to have met him, loved him and know that he has loved me in return.

SO....with all that said...I am hoping that you can shed some light on what might be ahead for us. I love him.

Love and Light to you,Shuabby.

PS. Any luck finding that sunny place you have been looking for?

• Dear DecemberGirl,

It is cold here too. We will know soon if an offer is made for my husband from a company in Tx. We are hoping for a positive outcome. I love to watch the change of seasons here just beautiful.

I sense that the love of your life is now in full knowledge that his heart does belong to you and that he needs to make this more than a long distance love affair. In the new year you both will be growing closer still and will meet several times and deceide that plans for a wedding should be made/ I feel June would be the perfect time for a wedding. You will go to the islands for your honeymoon and a new home will be purchased in which I feel you will start a business from home . You will not fully depend on him as the Aries man really likes an interesting fullfilled business woman as well as a loving wife. I have a cappie sister married to a Aries man for 30 years now and she knows how to best him or she would not still be with him, also she gives him the independence he needs which is very important to him as well as her. I really feel that you have meet your mate for life and thank you for keeping me updated .

• So you want to move to Texas...I have visited the Lone Star state and found it to be historic and lovely, but VERY different from my midwestern world...I would be interested in following the Adventures of Shuabby as you venture into your new life....in TEXAS!

Thank you for telling me about your Cappie sister and her Aries husband- 30 years...so it really can happen!!! 🙂

Your response has lifted my heart to a place it has not been for a very long time, THANK YOU!

The fly in my ointment on this good night....he just sent me a text saying he was leaving the restaurant and asked if he could call me tomorrow night because it's late (here ). Says he does not have any meetings tomorrow. Will just be at the hotel finishing reports and getting ready to fly home Thursday morning.

My response...".I'm up. Call if you want to- or whatever works for you"... I did not want to sound angry, disappointed OR desperate...although that is exactly what I felt....well maybe just a little, but still...

It is now 2am..and no call. So now I am going to bed hoping with all my heart that we are not "back there" again. That place early this year where there was so much uncertainty until neither of us could take anymore and began a downward spiral that led to our parting of the ways in early May. And the beginning of a road that I NEVER want to walk without him again.

Please tell me that I am over reacting. Or please tell me that my fears are justified. Should I offer my shattered heart one LAST time, or just keep the shattered pieces where they are-hidden away in a dark place where I don't have to feel anything..

I cannot go through this again. He must decide and do "right" by me but more importantly, do what is right for him.- with or without me.

Uhmmm....are the vibes still the same???

Sorry for this tirade 😞

Much Love to You 🙂

• Dearest Shuabby,

He called last night as promised. I can see that I am not my most rational self at 2AM....

"I sense that the love of your life is now in full knowledge that his heart does belong to you and that he needs to make this more than a long distance love affair" (Shuabby)

Based on our conversation last night, it would appear that you are right about his feelings .(Although not technically a "long distance" relationship, for all that he travels, it might as well be....)

You told me a few months back, there would be a marriage between us within the next 2 years. Your words made me happy and I wanted to believe, but found it difficult since we were not together and I could not begin to imagine how it would happen HOWEVER, I choose to BELIEVE your words and let go of my doubt.

It would appear that the Universe has heard your words and my prayers. The impossible appears to be materializing in my life. The man I love is coming back into my life. It's happening slowly, but IT IS happening. The best part is that he is back of his own free will without any plotting, planning, crying, begging or cajoling from me.

Then it happened at the end of our conversationlast night....we talked about taking a trip together, soon....Once again, a realization of one your predictions. Not sure when or where, but I have no doubt that we will take that trip.

You have helped me so much in the past few months. Your kind words lifted me up when I did not think I could go on. Your kindness reminded me to allow Love and Hope back into my heart.

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

You are truly an Angel here on earth, Of that I have no doubt. May God bless You and your Family now and always.

Love and Light, Dear Shuabby

• Happy Wednesday Dear Shuabby 🙂

So another week has passed. I am hoping that you might be able to give some idea of what is ahead in my immediate future. It's been a looong, hectic week. I would love to have something to look forward to...

Hope it's been a good week for you 🙂

Love and Light 🙂