What do you see Paddi?

• Paddi just checking in on you and wanted you to know my thoughts are with you.

• She is so amazing, the gifts, wow! Mags too, Mags what do you see? Is it scenes also or the lights??

"Blessed Be."

• Hi folks, I am around, thanks for the thoughts, I got myself caught up in a huge proofreading job and the only way out is to get it doe. LOL so I am earning the deposit for our house in Ireland.

Hope you are all fine too.

xPad

• You go girl! Lots of money gonna come your way, when you do deeds of kindness for your fellowman, you are sowing seeds of future harvests, I know that for a fact! Prying all your dreams come true, going to meditate!

• SO you ask someone to take over leadership on your thread for a week and then say you feel displaced. WTF. And look for another leader for the next week. Sorry it bugs me have to get it out.We are all just trying to help, same goal, not about power games.

Sigh maybe I am being oversensitive but my intuition never lies.

Hope you are all having a nice weekend, hubby is off to Indonesia for 2 weeks tomorrow and is completely stressed because his friend is staying with his girlfriend and he has to wind up some business things and I have deadlines to meet and am being brutal about getting them met ie he gets the kids. Such is life. It will all blow over.

xPad

• What did I miss? Hope you get everything accomplished and you are setting out to do Paddi. Touch base when you can.

• The alternative thread thingy RC I was a bit miffed by Jlina ' s comment about feeljng displaced and getting rid of negative energy from her thread

• Hello paddifluff,

Thanks again for inviting me over to your thread. I haven't read all of it yet, but so far it is fascinating!

When you have the time, would you mind delving into the spirit world around me? I am particularly interested in the presence in my home that has recently left - if such a thing is possible.

If not, I am open to hearing about any one that is currently present. I am also open to hearing the truth, no matter how difficult it may be to hear.

One question I do feel the need to ask; over the last few days, as I read threads in the forum, I get a tingling sensation on the back of my right hand. Just before I posted this I felt the same sensation but much more intensely than I have to date. Does anyone have experience/knowledge of this? One impression I had was that someone was placing their hand over mine.

• Sorry I haven't been keeping up with every detail, so sorry you are feeling frustrated. Take a deep breath and remember your purpose here. It's not about who is getting credit for the advice it is the generosity with which each of us steps forward to help out another person or people. You do a good job, don't let anyone take that away from you. I for one appreciate your input.

• RC problem solved per email, it helps to be direct. Hope your tooth is a bit better today.

Marc, welcoe to our madhouse forum. Your tingling sensation could just be the energy that surrounds this place. I would love to delve in to your otherworld, I will let you know when because I am backed up with translation work, running my hubby's business while he is away, managing 4 kids and a house and trying to find me time (the last doesn't happen). But I will find the time because it is my outlet.

Happy posting and reading,

Sheelagh

• Good Morning/Afternoon, you and Mags can start a new thread if you want, it's a free country and the world is big enough for all! Thats why in my personal life I don't do too many women! Emotions and attitudes, can't be bothered. RC is right it's the thought that counts, love ya! Thought about you guys this weekend and sent love.

I saw the most beautiful Butterfly this weekend.

• Thank you Sheelagh. I am in no rush whatsoever. I need to learn patience and accept that all things happen at the right time. So you go and enjoy whatever "me time" you need 🙂

• Hi all, hope all is well

Poetic thougt of you today i was walking down the street and there was this big beautiful butterfly on the ground and it wasnt moving it just kept jumping i think there was sometiing wrong with its wing i scooped it up and put it on the grass out of harms way from getting trodden on, my daughter wanted to take it home so we left it on the grass as we were walking to the shops on the way home my daughter was so upset as it wasnt there next minute a butterfly exactly the same flew down at us hoverded for a while then flew away she was over the moon when she seen that .

Hi Marc,

Nice to see you hear on Sheelaghs thread and im very glad to hear there is another Bonjovi fan in our midst livin on a prayer is a great song their signature , but my favourite all time song of theirs is welcome to wherever you are from the have a nice day album .the words are beautiful .

• Poetic i meant to say that it wasnt flying not moving sorry my brain is fried lol

• Thank you Loap, I really needed to hear that song today. Badly. I can't believe I hadn't heard it properly, despite having the album for several months.

• i love these words

"Welcome To Wherever You Are"

Maybe we're different, but we're still the same

We all got the blood of Eden, running through our veins

I know sometimes it's hard for you to see

You come between just who you are and who you wanna be

If you feel alone, and lost and need a friend

Remember every new beginning, is some beginning's end

[Chorus]

Welcome to wherever you are

This is your life, you made it this far

Welcome, you gotta believe

That right here right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be

Welcome, to wherever you are

When everybody's in, and you're left out

And you feel your drowning, in a shadow of a doubt

Everyones a miracle in their own way

Just listen to yourself, not what other people say

When it seems you're lost, alone and feeling down

Remember everybody's different

Just take a look around

[Chorus]

Be who you want to, be who you are

Everyones a hero, everyones a star

When you wanna give up, and your hearts about to break

Remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes

[Chorus]

its just the best feel good song ever i could have one whole cd filled with nothing but that song and i would l never get sick of listening to it im glad you liked it .

Hey Sheelagh that is a better motto 4 me isnt .

• I've been thinking and praying for you too? How old is your daughter? Do you want me to pray for something special? You said something about like a dark cloud or something? My heart is so heavy for the Japanese people, they say we should pray for the souls stuck over there to cross over, wow. May God and the Angels release them.

• Sorry 4got 2 add your welcome Marc

• This line struck me;

"...right here right now, you're exactly where you're supposed to be."

I'll also be adding my thoughts and prayers to the poor souls in Japan. May they all come to rest in peace.

• Beautiful Words!