CANCER MAN WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?!

• The cancer man i'm into (July 16th) is very confusing. I honestly can't tell how he's feeling. Sometimes I get the impression that maybe hes only asking me to hangout because one of his friends wants me but then other times I get the impression that he does. I also have another Scorpio Girlfriend born on the same day as me (november 1st) that im getting the impression he's into although he doesnt ask her to hangout every weekend like he asks me. I'm also concerned he just wants sexual relations. He asks me to hangout every weekend but is very shy. One weekend my other scorpio friend was being flirtatious and he asked her to make her dinner the next day. She replied with a no. He still asks me to hangout every weekend but hasn't asked me to dinner. Either hes not into me and is into my friend or he's into just both of us.. I neeeeeeeeeeeed answers but I don't know if I should straight up ask him what his intentions are because it might be too straight forward.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!?

WHAT DO YOU THINK HES THINKING!?

pleaseeeeeeee help!!:)

• Little darlin, I am not being mean, but I will honestly say, if it is this confusing for you in the beginning....do not go there. Just walk away. Cancers are wonderful. They are so deep, thoughtful, compassionate, protective and all around amazing.

Yet, they can be tricky. If you are looking for the "one', I cannot offer advice. but, if you are looking for someone to have fun with, share with and just let things develop and be what they are.....that makes the difference.

For some reason, I want to say, age and life experience are very important for you. I have no clue why. I just feel it. meaning, if you are young, perhaps going a different route would be best. if you are not, think it through.

• If you want to know how he feels, think of how you feel when you two are together, and forget the rest...trust your gut! It's hard, I know, but Cancers are special cookies all on their own, and figuring them out takes lots and lots of experience (read: heartache) and patience.

I would avoid asking him straight up. It will just scare him away--regardless of his feelings for you, and especially so if he does prefer you over the other girl. And then you'd be back at square one with him.

Otherwise Taurus7 said it best. Let things go as they should for now.

• Thanks alot guys:) I'll try my best even though it will be tearing me up inside !

• Ask him what his intentions are, see what he says, maybe then you will be able to move on.

• I couldn't agree more with gypsydreams. You've got to ask him how he sees you (i.e. girlfriend material, friends, none of the above, etc). Do not hope that they're on the same page as you, or presume him to be interested just bc he's flirting. Trust me, you'll be spinning your wheels and wasting your time otherwise. And be prepared for him to change his mind a couple weeks down the road. It's a continual check-in of feelings with cancers.

• Thank you!! I think I have it pretty clear right now that hes just trying to get with the both of us!