When will i get a boyfriend?

• When will i get a boyfriend i am 17 years old born on May 2,1993 and i really dont have any friends so i believe if i at least have that one special man in my life i wont need any friends. Could Someone do a tarot card reading for me or any psychics around here?

• any psychics or tarot card readers please help will greatly appeciate it.

• How can you get a boyfriend if you don't have any friends? Your path will be a very lonely one unless you make some changes to how you approach your situation.

• According to your astrological profile, you are blessed with the creative ability to make your plans take shape and have a unique talent for seeing ordinary things or circumstances in entirely new ways, so all you need is a good practical plan to get what you want. So if you want to make friends with the opposite sex, you have to go to places where you can meet them.

• im gay i want guys as friends

• im g-a-y i want guys as friends

• You will get a serious lover when you don't feel the need to have one. When you realize another does not and can not complete you or make everything all better again.

• gypsydreams can you tell me when i will meet him and what is his name? Oh and can you do me a favor please, My name is Anthony Martinez im g-a-y and i was born on May 2,1993 i like this boy Ricardo Pinto he was born on August 26,1991 will he become my lover?

• The eight of wands indicate you might have a chance. Ask him out see what happens. 🙂

• well i added him on facebook.com and he deleted me a couple of months later i feel that he is confused about his sexuality because i have this strong feeling that he is gay but he does not want to accept it. I dont know what to do and i been stuck liking him since april and nothing he wont even talk to me on facebook.com when i email him.

• well i added him on facebook.com and he deleted me a couple of months later i feel that he is confused about his sexuality because i have this strong feeling that he is g-a-y but he does not want to accept it. I dont know what to do and i been stuck liking him since april and nothing he wont even talk to me on facebook.com when i email him.

• Have you met him outside of facebook? In real time?

• i used to see him in school we always used to be in the hallways at the exact same time and place and when i would notice him out of everybody in the hallway he would notice me to i felt this strange connection from him.

• You can't always have everyone you want. Don't waste your time waiting for someone who may not return your affections. Pick someone who is receptive to you.

A compatibility reading indicates that passion between you two would not be high. The other person is very critical of himself and others and has self-destructive issues that make him feel very frustrated and dissatisfied. He needs to spend a great deal of his time alone and is unlikely to form a deep friendship with you - or anyone - until he works through his issues.

• You need to work more on yourself and why you don't have any friends. Do you try and get to know people or are you deliberately aloof?

• well i have friends but they are all girls and im g-a-y so i like boys but if boys approach me and become my friend people will think they are gay and i guess they dont want that.

• Also you said ricardo has self-destructive issues please explain i will greatly appreciate it.

• Maybe you need to make friends with like minded boys?

• Ricardo feels an overwhelming need to conform and his sensitivity makes it hard for him to deal with life and other people. He tends to be rather self-effacing and must let go of his need for safety and security when making choices. He analyses everything way too much. Daring to be different is not easy for him and it can make him feel very frustrated and anxious. His need for approval and his fear of rejection or humiliation can cause him to repress or hide his real self. He doesn't want to be viewed as strange or not like everyone else so he goes to extreme lengths to hide his sensitivity and his true identity as an original and incisive thinker. But this is a self-destructive plan and won't work for him in the long run. He must be true to himself.

• If he is struggling with being gay, then the best thing you can do for him is to be a good example of being proud of who you are, but not trying to make him do anything he is not ready to do. It might be a very long time before he feels safe enough to be himself and any pressure would just make things harder for him to cope.